audrey hepburn Audrey Fans!

nandacavalieri posted on Apr 11, 2009 at 01:46PM
A forum to talk about our idol (or at least she's mine idol *lol*) and random things ;)
Welcome!

Any suggestion for topic title and description let me know

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
-Audrey Hepburn
 A forum to talk about our idol (or at least she's mine idol *lol*) and acak things ;) Welcome! Any

audrey hepburn 352 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 352

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cladra said…
heart
Yayyy Audrey<3 Btw love the photo !
The first reply !
 The first reply !
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nandacavalieri said…
big smile
Audrey<3 Btw love the photo ! --> ;) Who doesn't love that photo?? It's one of my favorites ;)
The good thing is that I can spam with AH photos and no one will complain *lmao*
 Audrey<3 Btw cinta the foto ! --> ;) Who doesn't cinta that photo?? It's one of my favorit ;) The go
The good thing is that I can spam with AH photos and no one will complain *lmao* -> hahahaahhaha :D

It's one of my favorites ;) -> Mine too :) before I actually knew Audrey (hadn't seen any of her movies or anything), I thought that image was pret-ty!
I found an awesome torrent! But I don't know if it is working yet... I hope it is... 'cause I've been looking for some of AH movies and I can't find them :/

link
> Mine too :) before I actually knew Audrey (hadn't seen any of her movies or anything), I thought that image was pret-ty! --> ;) the images I remember I used to see all the time before I knew her (I mean watch a movie and become a fan) are BAT images
the images I remember I used to see all the time before I knew her (I mean watch a movie and become a fan) are BAT images -> I saw that movie EVERYWHERE ! :D but I never had the chance to watch it :p
but I never had the chance to watch it :p -> Same here! I have to admit I was a little bit against old movies (I know... shame on me)... I just liked a few, The Sound of the Music, Somewhere in Time... but then I watched My Fair Lady... now I'm obsessed with old movies!
:D I should try to find time for watch more movies... But always something else comes up :p
I should try to find time for watch more movies... But always something else comes up :p --> like photoshop? lmao!
Yes, like photoshop ! :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chel1395 said…
cool
I was watching 'My Fair Lady' today and it occured to me that Audrey really hasn't been in a lot of films. Compared to actresses like Katharine Hepburn and Bette Davis, she's a relatively minor star. However, nearly all of her films are considered classics. She clearly picked her roles carefully and wasn't just interested in becoming well known and making money. I wish more stars were like that. I can't think of any Audrey movie that I wish she hadn't made.

That's true Chel.... but she stopped to be a mom, that's one of the main reasons why she didn't make so many movies...
And I agree, I can't think of any movie I wish she hadn't made...

And MFL, I still hate the Academy for not giving her at least a nomination, argh!
surprise
I know! She sings, she dances, she fakes a horrible cockney accent...how dare the Academy not even give her a nomination.
yes!! And it is one of her best performances! ARGH! And it's so not fair that she only got one Oscars :'(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu paola1901 said…
big smile
But she also won a Tony, an Emmy and a Grammy Award, that shows how great she was!
I know! I know she was brilliant! But those ACademy members... argh! She deserved a lot more!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu paola1901 said…
LOL Nanda calm down, we all know that the Academy is not always right... sadly :(
lol! I get very pissed at them...
at least I think they got right this year, Slumdog, Kate, Heath...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu etie said…
so, audrey fans, does anybody have a nice poster or picture of her in his room? =) i'm just about to buy one:)
RM poster! [but you already know that]
But I want much more! It's so hard to find!
kiss
I was given this poster several years ago as a gift. It hangs in my guest bedroom, along with my beloved 'The Philadelphia Story' poster.
 I was diberikan this poster several years yang lalu as a gift. It hangs in my guest bedroom, along with my belo
awwww! I want it!! lol!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu courtney7488 said…
Soooooo, this thread hasn't been updated in a while... let's revive it!

To answer etie's question from 9 months ago- no, I do not own any Audrey posters, though I would love to have one!
LMAO! Super thread it lived for half a page
LMAO! Can we at least make it to a full page this time? hahaha
ok, so we just made it on to a second page, so let's make that two full pages. :P
yes! two full pages!
so... I have to finish Audrey movies! (the pre Roman Holiday movies) but I'm too lazy to download using rapidshare...
I have never used rapidshare... it sounds difficult.

I would love to watch her first movies from before Roman Holiday, but older films are so hard to find. :\
hahaha! it's boring because all of her movies are split into 8 parts and rapidshare is a bitch :/

I know! I posted a link here with all Audrey movies to download. But they are all rapidshare links :'(
I have found some of them on iTunes, which is great for renting movies. I wouldn't ever buy a movie off there, though- it's too expensive for a movie that will only remain on your computer (at least, in my case). Plus, I found them in the US iTunes store, so who knows if they're available in other countries.

I have even tried looking in stores for some DVDs. You'd think I'd at least be able to find some of her more popular films (like BAT), but I have had no luck so far.
awww :D

:O it's the same here though :(
but you can find them for sale
lmao! Ignore the last two posts... I thought you meant for rent. BAT is pretty easy to find. And MFL
yeah, I haven't found any on sale at all...
I just wish older films were more popular these days! They would be so much easier to find (to both rent and buy).
I just wish older films were more popular these days! They would be so much easier to find (to both rent and buy).
They would be so much easier to find (to both rent and buy).
yes! me too! I went to a store yesterday that has soooo many classics! Even French classics!
^ Sorry for the double post. Fanpop is acting weird right now. I clicked on the "X" to delete one of the two above posts, and it just takes me to the top of this page.
well so many compared to the usual stores. But some classics are everywhere BAT, MFL, Gone with the Wind and Casablanca
:/ Fanpop is all weird lately...
"yes! me too! I went to a store yesterday that has soooo many classics! Even French classics! "

LUCKY! They should open stores that only sell classic films... that would be awesome!

We do have a TV channel here in the states that only shows classic films. Unfortunately, I do not have that channel in my area, which is weird because almost everyone else I know has it.
They would be so much easier to find (to both rent and buy).
YES!

Oh! TCM! We have it in here too. But they show a lot of classic television too and I don't really care for that. And the classic movies very often are movies I've never heard about. But I would like to have it
Yeah, our TCM only shows films. I believe they've shown quite a few Audrey films lately as part of their Oscar marathon. Oh, how I wish I had it now...
awwww! I want your TCM!
A few days ago they were showing Charade and Paris - When it Sizzles :)
I haven't seen either of those movies yet! I've heard Charade is really good, so I hope to watch that soon. How is Paris- When it Sizzles?
I love Charade! Audrey and Cary have a great chemistry!
PWIS is crazy, lmao!
LMAO! Crazy in a good way or bad way? :P
hm... I don't know. In the kind of way that you don't think it's a good movie, but you'll like it because of Audrey and William
hahaha, ok... So the only good thing about it is the casting? :P