cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 5028

lebih dari setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
blush
Zandra:i'm zandra and i don't know anything about this place *holds on tight with one arm and the other hand on his chest*ohhh wow i-i never met a guy this buff
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
Kanji:"oh ya my job requires it she beat me to the bone"laughs and head off to find her siblings"what brings you here?"
(ok now gtg)
sad
Fay:i see your not going to talk to me *tears up and walks back to the cell and starts crying and starts trying to talk to the baby* i wonder why you're father is acting like that for
blush
Zzandra:me and my brother was just flying and
of corse my idiot brother tries to do a spin and crashes threw the wall i whent to help him when we herd foot steps running tord us and he told me go so i flew away i he just got out of the hole when my wing was shot
angry
Zack:wings spark*
Matthew:SISTER!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jnola said…
Like adventure?
Arekkusu III:*still looking around freezing the gards*
Fay:owww yeah i know your almost ready *eyes widen then screams to where the hole place could hear*ANTHONY COME HERE FAST THE TIME BOMB JUST EXPLODED!!!!!
surprise
Matthew:sis *starts running tord the scream*
Kanji:"that sucks well I'll go find them then heal them"hears scream"ok hold on"jumps and start parcoreing doing amazing tricks till he jumps gracefully on the floor of the scream"let's go see what that is"runs towards noise
hmmm
Zandra:that sounds like cozen fay if it is she is going to need a doctor and fast cos pregnant
Matthew:cuzen zandra? and who are you?
Kanji:"kenji at your service"smiles"so does the fey need healing or doctorin it's what I do"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cyrus498 said…
veince:bites on shanes head still on drugs*OH CAKE!!!!!!!!!! crow:never be around veince when hes on pills he will sometiems try to eat you silver:hideing in the vents away from everybody*nobody will find me here
Kania:pets hazel head"don't worry he'll be better later"
Hazel:nods
Shane:doesn't do a thing or flinch just places him over from meoko
veince:mmm i need to cut the cake...*makes a branch of sin and begins to make a dignaol cut in shanes head*mmm RED FROSTING!!!! silver:drops a stink bomb out of the vent and it lands infront of kania**hehehe
Kania:"crazy deadman kids"kicks te stink bomb back into the vent and it explodes there
Shane:dodges the attack calmly"I won't fall for such a slow trick why not go to sleep"jabs his pressure point really hard to make him passes out and leave

Meoko:leaves with shane
veince:POPS UP*WAIT NONONO YOU AINT LEVAEING WITH HER!! owls eye!!!*bloods come from his eyes and makes little blood spheres*hehehehehe*the spheres explode haveing sharp shards from them fly every were*i got a new branch of sin...but fuck it hurts my eyes silver:throws up on kanias head from how bad it smelt*ewww....
Kenia:dodges throw up with hazel"what the..?"is confused alon with hazel
Shane:uses a sin of shield and protects meoko and him"good for you"says bluntly
veince:crow claw!*uses the crow claw branch o sin on shane* silver:passes out falling out of the vent*
Shane:blocks it too as the keep walking
Hazel:cetches him lays him down softly
italy:calls*has he had a change in his condition kania?....his insainty should be containted but im just checking up on yall... veince:i copy...the branch of sins other users ya know*throws ganta's ganbare gun"the on hit kill one"*
Shane:blocks with his strong sheild"intresting"
Kania:"hes ehh ummm humm let's say ok"
ganta:HEY HE RIPPED OF MY MOVE!!!!! veince:owls eye!!!*uses his owls eye again*
Meoko:"sup ganta"
Shane:"greetings"
ganta:i dont know who you are but sup...italy:tell me...i know when your hideing something.... veince:passes out from blood loss* crow:r.i.p veince he was a douche bag of a man veince:murmers in his passed out sleep*mrmrmrmr
hmmm
Matthew:and what do you know about child birth?
Zandra:Matthew calm down he's going to help
Matthew:all i have to say is one you better know what your doing and Anthony better be with her

*another big scream*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi kicks back against a wall. He had his earphones listening to Last Resort by Papa Roach.

Leo looks around a corner and finally sits down. "Finally,some peace and quite."
new character time TA DAAAA) green haired man:listening to the gazzete*........sup*head smash sagi*thats my way of saying wassup anthony:was trapped in a tug of salt*ahhh the salt feels good on my pours....
angry
Fay:NOT WHAT I MENT BY TIME BOMB YOU BONE HEAD I'M HAVING A BABY AND MY WATER JUST BROKE I NEED MY HUSBAND AND A DOCTOR THAT'S WHAT I MEAN BY TIME BOMB owwww owwwwww owwww owwwwwww owwwwwwwww AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Sagi didn't feel anything at all, he had his eyes closed so he didn't notice the guy.
meh
Matthew:ohhh gees that's when she is more scary then her rage mode *starts running again*
anthony:moves to fay by wiggleing the salt pot*IM HERE FAY!!! green haired man:WAKE THE FUCK UP!!
Sagi hears him in the back ground and opened one eye. He yawned and took off a headphone, then headbutted the guy. "Whats up? And what's with the yelling?"
green haired man:these douche bags put me in here..mostly because i burned down a fu**ing house and killed 17 fu**king people crow:noggies the man*HE IS SO NOW MY FREIND
Sagi shrugged. "They put me in here for destroying half of the US army and tearing down some bases....I mean come on, I only killed like 250 people, its not like I did my usual 783 person kill streak....this place sucks ass."
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
amaimon:my names amaimon...my branch of sin is the chopstick wave dont get any funny ideas!!!*eats food*(heres amaimon)
 amaimon:my names amaimon...my branch of sin is the chopstick wave dont get any funny ideas!!!*eats fo
sad
Fay:w-where were you? i told you i was like a ticking timebomb about to go off then i gave the signal that she's coming owwwwwww my water broke a few seconds ago *grips bed in pain* ahhhh
ANTHONY:IM IN A SALT POT AS YOU CAN SEE!
Zandra:last time she even bit the doctor's head off
Sagi snickered. "Funny name for a powerful branch of sin. Names Sagi my branch of sin is Bloody Fireworks, but actually, my branch of sin changes so yeah, I think I have over fifty....." he scrat he'd his head.
amaimon:want to see it here ya go!*Shoots the chop stick wave into the wall it acually looks like a pair of chops sticks*wait for it!*shoots a little exlectric blood plus out of them electricuteing anybody on the wall*I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET ANY FUNNY IDEAS BY THE NAME TOO!! GRRR
hmmm
Fay:why are you in a saltpot? and please don't yell at me?
Anthony:well uhh funny storie i was undressed and uhem some kid put me inside of it and i cant get out!*licks the salt* silver:snickers from the vents*HEHEHEHE
Ace walked down the hall and bumped into Zandra. "Oh ummm.,..... sorry Miss"

Sagi laughed. "Hey that tickled......but anyways, is there any thing worth doing around here?"
hmmm
Matthew:*runs into the cell where fay and Anthony is* sis i'm here *looks at Anthony* what in the world are you doing in a saltpot?
anthony:bahh shut up...i just am in one kay IT MAKES MY D**K FEEL GOOD!!! amaimon:besides fuckin chicks nothin
laugh
Fay:i'll fix it just sit *laughs a bit then back to hurting look*
Sagi sighed. "They need to hurry up and let me fight!!"
anthony:keeps licking the salt*eheehehehehehe tamaki:sagi and amaimon are next for next week*puts the info for the fight on the cell doors* amaimon:how long have yer been here?