cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 5028

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Ace looked up at her with a smile. "I said, these are the nicest boobs i've ever saw, they're so soft........" he started sucking one of her nipples hard.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
smile
Fay:*looks deep into his eyes*

Molly:want to fly or want to do it again?
Sagi:*smiles and looks into her eys*

Pheonix:*thinks for a moment* It depends, which one do you want to do the most.
smile
Zandra:*giggles* mmmmmm

Fay:*not paying any mind to what's going on around her* ohhhhhh sagi

Molly don't matterto me as long as I'm with you
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
Kenia:moans agian Her warmth seeps into him kisses him deeply

Meoko:"yes!"shudders with exsasy
Ace sucks her nipple harder.

Sagi:*stands up and sits beside her*

Pheonix:Then i suggest we fly, considering that the pills are about to wear off....
Leo went even faster and harder as he felt her warmth. "OOOOH YEAH!" he kissed her deeper, letting his tongue swirl with hers.
Kenia:moves with each thrust so they go to places in her and inhim they only explode little Even more warmth surges out of her deep creaves and it nice and wet and soft and she hasn't even released yet moans deeply"so nice.."in a suductive whimper voice kisses tangles her tounge in his
Leo continued to do her harder and harder. With each thrust a wave of warmth was sent through her and he slid deeper inside her, going harder and faster. "So good." he retangles his tongue with hers.
Kenia:gasps as her fluid just seeps down due to him hitting her weak spot shudders"I feel so good...."mutters inside his mouth as she plas with his tounge her place was soft and cusiony and orgasms
Leo released inside of her twice at once. He went even harder and slipped further inside of her. He licked her from the neck to her lips and kissed her again, his tongue going in a circular motion inside her mouth.
KenAi:shudders as now I was pain due to the end of the tunnel And it was the most unreached area grows warmer and warmer and just realease and moan deeply legs shake with the pleasure,pain and energy,nipples get tender tingled all over orgasms again "Yours is amazing just amazing"voices softly soaked his thing completely even on the outside under his thing that whole area
"Holy shiiiit!" he released inside of her again and sent waves of warmth inside her. He released 2 more times a and his juices dripped from her ___ and drripped down her legs. He kissed her and his tonuge wrapped around hers as he released again.
Kania:moans at the warmth spreads everywhere soaking all her insides puts hands on his hip and bring him close and puts her arms around as she and he dripped fluid on
The ground".....wow..."
"Wow, is the right word." he kissed her again and smiled. "Looks like we both had something to enjoy." he licked a trail up her neck and let put his forhead on hers. "Wanna hit the shower?"
Kania:nods and starts it abit tired but not alot gets into the
Shower and a the grody stuff washes down the drain but she can still feel the warmth inside her body made her shudder still
Leo went in a seperate shower, he thought that she wanted some privacy or somthing. The hot water felt nice on his skin as all of Kania's fluids is washed off and goes into the drain.
Kania:wonders if she did something wring since he wasn't in the shower with her
Leo sighed happily and let the water hit his hair. He winced as some of the hot water went into the cut on his shoulder. He really didnt mind the pain though, he was to busy thinking about how amazing having sex with Kani was.
Kania:Gets oh dries off and combs hair meditatesto calm
Her jack rabbit heart

(gtg sorry but I'll be back tomorrow!)
(K c ya!)
Leo turns the shower off and steps out. He drys off and his wet hair hung over his eyes. He walked back into the room and put on a pair of clothes and yawned. He cleaned up the fluids that they had left on the floor. Afterwards he layed in the bed, his wet hair still covered his eyes as he closed them.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cyrus498 said…
veince:oh i see so that how i arouse a girl...*tounge kisses luna* J:is stareing at leo while he sleeps*(WHAT THE HELLO KITTY WHEN DID IT GET TO 105 PAGES!!! YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­)
(oh well) XD

Luna:clutches his shirt kisses back

Kenia:falls aslee next to him
big smile
Arekkusu III:ohhhh baby soooooooo good *goes as hard as possible*

Zack:there thay go again *puts wings over head*

Zandra:cute *giggles and puts hand back on his head*
smile
Fay:*puts head on shoulder

Molly:*turns into moltres*
Ace grows warm. "So soft!!" he muttered and stuck his face back in her boobs.

Leo woke up about 3 hours later. He sat up and yawned. He didnt say a word, he just got up and pulled the hunting knife out of the wall.

Sagi:*smiles and wraps a arm around her.*

Pheonix: *turns into a phionex and flys into the sky. He was much bigger since it was his 18 year old form.*
Meoko:"agph!"head goes back as back arches and shudders in the pelasure of the warmth "god baby god at me!!"as she rocked back and froth with his thrusts felt the wild hear in the room
big smile
Arekkusu III:ooooooooooo yeah say my name *starts to go a little faster

Zandra:*keeps giggling*

Molly:*flies up after him*

Fay:i love you sagi
Ace lets one of his hands go between her legs. His face stayed in her boobs.

Pheonix:*flew along the clouds, feeling a nice breeze of air going through his hair*

Sagi:I love you to Fay
J:falls off the wall and into kania boobs*ARGH! anthony:starts killing random people in town*hehehe....veince:rips off lunas shirt and goes back to kissing her*
Leo looked back. "What the hell!!" he grabbed J by the neck and slung him outside. "Scram!!"
Meoko:"faster hard sexier arekkusu!"wails in pleasure body shuddering

Luna:puts around him goes into kiss had bra on still

Kenia:"!!"blushes pushes him off her
J:sneaks back into the house into the bathtub*hopefully leo doesnt take a bath... ash:comes in*ahh time to take a bath... J:ahhh SHIT EVEN WORSE!!! labrys:goes in the room*hey uhhhh kania and leo there are two dudes in your bathroom one has white hair the other is wearing a black cloak and he has a gun veince:goes deeper into there kiss while takeing her bra off*
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Leo groans. "Pains in the ass....." he went in the bathroom and drug J and Ash out and put them outside. "Stay!" he closed the door. "Jeez, whats up with everybody just walking in here?"
Kenia:shrugs had only undies and a big tee on purple hair in a ponytail

Luna:boobs fall out blushes "what go into you all a sudden??"
labrys:i dont know....J:hides in a closet*ill chatch her this time ash:sits on the couch smokeing a cigar*ahhhh.....this is the good life veince:what?im just doing what a man should do with his girlfreind..*gets luna down on the floor and gets otop of her*
Leo sat in the bed beside her. "So, what do you wanna do today?"
Leo sighed. "Get the hell out of here!!!! All of you!!!! except Kenia..."
smile
Zandra:oooooo *under her breth* yes

Fay:*happy siy*

Molly:*does a loop-te-loop*
J:is silent so he just stays that way* ash:NAHHHH ILL JUSTT STAY HERE A HAVE A TWO WAY WITH LABRYS AND KANIA!! labrys:blushes*urrrm leo does that mean what i think it means?
Leo growld. "Eragon!! Lunch time!!"
Eragon busrt in through the door. "Whats to eat!?"
Leo smiled. "Everyone that doesnt suppose to be here, except Labry, i guess she can stay."
Eragon licks his lips as he easily sniffed out J. He opened the closet. "Well hello there." he bit J on the neck and dragged him out and threw him in a tree. He looked at ash. "Can ash stay to?"
Leo sighed. "No, Ash can go somewhere else.....before i kick his ass again."
Ace started to rub slowly between Zandra's legs. His face still in her boobs.

Sagi:*smiles happily*

Pheonix:*zig zags across the sky*
ash:YOU DIDNT KICK MY ASSS IN THE END I HAD JUST STOPPED THE BATTLE! labrys:YAY I GET TO STAY! J:FUCK ash:walks out side*come eragon
Eragon:*looks at J, then Ash* Lets go get some pizza or somethin, i know this awesome ass place that we can go to.

Leo looks at Kenia. "Back to what i was saying, what do you want to do today?"
Kania:blushes"I'm game..."looks at them

Luna:blushes still had her pants and panties still
labrys:WHAT DO I DO!!!!!*looks around frantically* ash:alright J:is impale on a branch*oka-cough please ge-cough me off cough cough cough labrys:should i do this?*gives kania a big smooch*or or should i go and make us all food! veince:alright then...*twenty minutes later*i think for sure i made kids...*falls back panting*
Leo smirked. "Im glad that you are." he went over and whispered something in labrys ear.

Eragon:Oh! Sorry! *he pulled J out of the tree, then turned into a huge dragon. He sent a telepathic message to them* Get on
big smile
Arekkusu III:*goes faster then the speed of light and uses all his stragth* how's sweet heart *grunts as he uses all his stragth into each thrust*
Kania:blushes puts fingers to lips looks at her confused
J:gets on with ash*owww I MAYBE A DEMON BUT I STILL FEEL PAIN YOU KNOW!!!!!!! labrys:hmmm?meow!*a black tail and ears pop up from labrys pants and head*im a cat!