cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 5028

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Ace puts both hands on both of her boobs. "Oh my god......" he pulled down her shirt, and pulled her bra under her boobs, and licked her nipples. He pulled back and facepalmed. "Sorry, i couldnt help it..."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
smile
Fay:yeah i know now what was you going to say?

Molly:*throws head back again* ohhhhhh wow
smile
Zandra:*giggles* it's fine i enjoyed it
Sagi:Nothin important. *he smiled*

Pheonix:This is only a taste of what it feels like. *he moves his finger in and out of her quickly*
Ace looked at her. Then at her boobs. He lciked tnem again, but this time he didnt stop. While he licked her nipples his hand went between her legs and ripped through her pants and panties. He rubbed her _____ up and down.
smile
Fay:oh ok i still wanted to know

Molly:then i would like to see what the real thing is like
Sagi:I was talking about how fast i sensed whatever the hell it was, and how fast it disappeared. *he smiled* Thats all.

Pheonix:*burns away her pants and panties, along with his pants and boxers. He went inside of her quickly.* Oooh, you feel so good inside.
wink
Zandra:oooooo *winks*
(She's got a dress on not pants lol)
(Oh yeah XP i forgot, lol)
Ace stopped and pushed himself back. He sighed. "I just met you, i cant do this already....
Molly:*wings turned bright pink* ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurts b-but in a good waymmmmmmm

Fay:i mean before the monster appeared
Pheonix:*smiles* And this is just the beginning *he started to go in and out of her slowly, being careful not to hurt her*

Sagi:*shrugs* I have no idea.
big smile
Zandra:it's fine we don't have to now i just can't help but be erasiestable *the anime model look*
Ace looked at her. "You are erazistable........" he smiled. "But i would like to know you."
Molly:your huge

Fay:i remember you saying something about a lady squad
smile
Zandra:*smiles* well what would you like to know?
Sagi:*Scratched the back of his head* Oh yeah........the Stealth Squad Lady.....sometimes a enemy, sometimes a friend.......*he slipped on his close and stretched.

Pheonix:Your so wet....and warm....
Ace shrugged. "Anything. What do you like to do the most?"
smile
Fay:oh ok you was also going to take us somewhere before the surprise

Molly:w-why didn't any one tell me how good this felt soooooooooamazing?
smile
Zandra:well my mom is from pokémon and my father is from final fantasy my mom isn't completely human like me she has the wings of zapdos
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
Jumps on the ground in front of her head courters without the dude that tried to shoot her and goes inside walks to the head office to report her finds-kania
smile
Arekkusu III:*goes to where meoco is and crawls into bed with her and falls to sleep*
Meoko:wakes up finally blinks looks at arekkusu then snuggles into his back falls asleep too
smile
Arekkusu III:*startles awake when he feels meoco smiles and turns and puts his arm around her kisses her head then falls back to sleep*
Sagi:Yeah, i remember that to.....*he whistled for a long time and seconds later, Eragon crashed down in dragon form.* Hey buddy.
Eragon:*blows fire out of his nose*
Sagi:*looks at Fay* You ready?

Ace smiled. "Cool."

Leo chilled on the mountain top. "Its, chilled up here."
Reports and goes back out in regular clothes that showed how slender and but curvy she was and starts to jog to stay in shape long purple hair flows behind her

Runs a hand up his shirt for the warmth and sniffles in closer smells like jasmine llilies-meoko
Leo closes his eyes, then opened them, and they were a sky blue. He broke of a piece of tree bark and kicked a rock, causing an avalanche of rocks, ice, and snow. "Game on....." he jump on the piece of bark and snowboarded down the mountain side.
Kania:is suprised gets knocked down by the snowboard ends up on top of Leo confused rubs head relizes quick what happened blushes"I'm so terrible sorry!"amber eyes on him
Leo rubbed his head. "Its cool, we should be more worried about....that." he pointed at the avalanche that now looked like a huge sand storm of snow and ice towering over them. "I know you dont like to be touched and all but," he picked her up bridle style and kicked the board into the air and jumped on it, he snowboarded down the mountain side. "Hang on!!" he said as they approached a huge ramp like slope.
Kania:"!!"baries head into his should wraps arms around holds on for dear life her warm skin on his skin smelles like blueberries for some reason hair soft as linen
Leo jumped the slope and they flew into the air. "X marks the spot...." he saw the huge X that he drew and lands in the center but slide across the ground on the board. He watched as the avalanche came to a stop. "Hey, that was fun." he smiled.
Kania:twitched still in the position she was in"snow don't like snow.."shook abit felt nice and warm against the chill of the snow that stopped
big smile
Fay:yeah i'm ready

Molly:wow wow wow ah yes
Leo sighed. "You Stealth Squad people really need to lighten up a bit, your to up tight." He put her on her feet. "Sorry for touching you and everything." he scratched the back of his head. He looked back at the mountain and pulled out a note book. He started drawing, he drew the whole mountain, the sky above it, everything perfectly. "There..." he closed the notebook and put it back in a bag/pouch that he kept on his back.
Kania:"I'm off of work righ now and about the touching thing I was betrayed by someone I really cared about so when I get touched I get reminded of you but...when I touched you I didn't so..."walks I've and leans and kisses his cheek" thank you for saving me"smiles
Leo turned a slight red and he smiled. "No problem." he kissed her and started to walk. He looked at the sky as he did.
Kania: smiles and goes to find her house

Meoko:starts to take his shirt off and leans more in boobs into his chest
smile
Zack:*goes to the back yard turns into zapdos curls up and goes to sleep*

Zandra:in my world zapdos is the bird of lightning my brother is sapos to take over for dad with whatever he does and I'm sapose to take over for mom as queen of the lightning pokémon
Sagi:*picks her up and jumps on the dragon's back* Alright Eragon, back to the location!
Eragon:*roars and flys into the sky*

Pheonix:*kisses her as he did her* You want me to go faster?

Leo stopped and leaned back against a tree. "Nice day to be outside." he closed his eyes.
Kania:comes back about 30 mins sees him asleep goes over and stares poke him waits for him to wale up stares and runs a hand up his shirt"your warm.....fever??"checks his head furrows brow

Baby:won't wake up anytime soon

Meoko:takes his shirt off then press him closer to her"...."
blush
Arekkusu III:*blushes* hehe does this mean your in the mood dear? *chuckles*
Meoko:"I'm cold I want your heat" looks at him with her sharp icey Blue eyes
smile
Fay:*holds on tight*

Molly:ok *smiles*
Leo yawned and opened his eyes. "Oh....hey." He stretched. "Looks like i fell asleep" he smiled and looked at her. "And no, i dont have a fever. I cant even get sick."

Ace poked her in the forehead. "So your a queen?"
Sagi:The place im taking you to is like a portal. To my real home. *he smiles*

Pheonix:*smiles and does her harder, and faster*
Kania:"sorry to bother you"looks at him was only 2 inches from him was in a shirt and some pants looked more normal and more cute with colors that didn't make her look gothic

Meoko:goes for the belt
Leo poked her in the nose lightly. "Dont worry, you didnt bother me any. I probably would've slept the rest of the day if you wouldn't of woke me up."
Kania:"that's good"still looks at him reaches out and put her hand on his face"it still puzzles me but I don't care"smiles
Leo smiled and put his hand on hers. "Good."
Kania:leans in and kisses him hair soft as feathers knees kinda touch his with a soft brush
Leo kisses her back. His white hair kinda hung over his eyes.