cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 5028

lebih dari setahun yang lalu cyrus498 said…
anthony:HOJI!! a undertaker on my way here..the monk got my back he shot it..*passes out on karako*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu frosttakahashi said…
Karako: Wait what?! *catches him as he falls* Nagi! We're outta here!*punches a hole through the wall dragging Anthony with her then gets into the air vents*

Ganta: Whats going on?!

Nagi: Just follow us.*leads him through secret door leaving a sleeping Shiro*
anthony:opens eyes for a little bit*thank..you karako..your a good freind*coughs up blood*...where are is scar chain going now...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
fay:anthony!!! get out of my way i know what to do
Karako: We're moving to our second base. Its a little drabby but it still has a bar. So at least we get something out of it. By the way. Whatever you do. You can't let Hoji see your blood outside of Carnival Corpse. We're trying to control his murderous side.
anthony:hell no if i need to fight he can go fuck himself..*heals self with branch of sin*..anyways..i know bout ya little nagi crush give anthony details..
sad
fay:so what'll we do?
Karako: Are you a fucking idiot?! He just nearly killed you! If it hadn't been for Ganta saving your ass you'd be dead!
anthony:err.....thanks ganta..and karako..do you guys have a shower around here...im compltly drenched in blood..*he sees beer*can i have some!!
hmmm
Fay:what's that
anthony:you dont know what a shower is...
angry
Fay:not that can in your hand you moron
anthony:drinks a beer*welll ok...*smashes the bottle*cant wait to kill some undertakers!!!
meh
fay:*giving them a funny look* what was you drinking?
anthony:some beer!!...some b..beer*starts falling over*waffles...taste waffles...thats what i want when i get out.. some waffles*falls over and passes out*
hmmm
fay:*catches him* what's beer?
anthony:the good stuff...*pours some in her mouth*we..waffles!!
tongue
fay:*a bad look on her face* eww yuck i didn't ask to tast it ew ew ewwwwwwwwwwww
anthony:it makes you feel..good!!*jumps on top of her kissing her*this stuff is great!!!
meh
fay:*kisses back then her eyes widen* oh anthony not in frunt of your friend please
anthony:oh yeah hey shorty..youll never get this ganta:what the hell...please knock him out or something before i do...
hmmm
fay:anthony please stop not right now not *eyes glow red* and you better not hurt him
anthony:keeps drinking?*GO AWAY BIRD LADY!! ganta:punches him in the face kocking him out*ahh much better..
angry
fay:and i told you to not tuch him *hits him with her firey wings*
Hoji: *walking through a secret tunnel looking around* I wonder if he still hides in here? He hasn't been here in a while. I wonder if he's ok. Toto!! Are you in here?!
angry
fay:now i got to snap my husband out of what ever's wrong with him *goes to find water* why is ppl here so sick in the head
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ganta:do you even know what beer is...anyways have you seen the stuff that happems here?
angry
fay:*comes back with a cup of water* no i don't but he poored somthing down my throte and it didn't tast good yuck *splashs the water in anthony's face* SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
anthony:AHH WHAT THE FUCK!! WHOI DID THAT!!!!1
hmmm
fay:it was me i had to snap you out of what ever was wrong with you and your friend just hit you so i bernt him
anthony:welll we need a plan to get out of here karako nagi do you guys have any idea how to get out yet?
Karako: There is no escape. We're waiting for inspection day to spring our surprise.
anthony:ahh cool..i cant wait to get out of this hellhole...i might finnally get to eat waffles again...
hmmm
fay:i can fly us out of here
anthony:no you cant!!! the second we get out tamaki shocks us till we die!!! and besides he makes it where you cant fly out!!!
sad
fay:*looks down at her feet* for once i'm compleatly usesless
anthony:exactilly..unless you have a branch of sin..*cuts her arm as blood spills out*lets see what you can do...and im doing it out of wanting to get the FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!*punches her*
Karako: Woah! Anthony lay off of her!*pushes him away from her*
anthony:WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT SHE CAN DO!!!!!!*cuts his arm and makes sevral whips*WE NEED TOO KNOW KARAKO!!! IF WE ESCAPE WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET!!!!
sad
*the hole place that was covered in her blood turned to fire*
fay:*looks pail and weak and she looks up at anthony tears rolling down her face* a-anthony re member when we had a little bit of fun before you left *the wound heals faster then a normal human it looked as if nothing even happend*
anthony:scine..scine!when did you have a metabolism faster than a vampires healing!!!*looks suprised*and no...ive never had fun in all my life..that i remeber*walks away*
hmmm
fay:i'v had it all my life and not what i mean it was after i had the triplets if you get what i mean
anthony:looks back at her*tamaki killed them..*sheds tear*i saw it..he burned them alive...and i know what you mean..but all fun that i ever had is all forgot*sits down*
Hoji: *Walks in cut up and very wounded* Run...*he fell to the floor*
anthony:runs to hoji*HOJI!!!*picks him up*are you ok what the hell happend!!!!
Hoji:He..he...*passes out*

Toto: *standing kneeled over looking at Anthony with a maniacal happy glare* Hello there Hawk*licks his cheek taking blood from a cut* *he jumped back dodging several whips** for some reason Anthony's whips weren't connecting*
anthony:huh!! wait....your..mocking bird..strongest deadman in wonderland..where the hell youve been!!...*pats hojis head*nahh youll be fine..
Toto: I've been around. I found little Vulture here snooping through the tunnels. If I hadn't intervened he'd be in little pieces by now. *chuckles* It seems you guys have a new fiend to fear.
anthony:i dont fear but who is the next guy to be on my hitlist..i want to cut them up so badly!!!..who are they..
Toto: Oh Anthony. Even you wouldn't stand a chance. Lets just say, the Egg is in the process of hatching.