cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 5028

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi: SINCE WHEN COULD I DO THIS!!! *bends the metal pole around his knuckles and punches him in the face,sending him flying back into the wall* Now go away.....i want to get some sleep....
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cyrus498 said…
anthony:i SHALL SAY THE SAME!!!*goes in the wreck room and starts working out*little bitch..ill kill him in carnival corpse..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
hmmm
fay:anthony sweety please let me and molly heal your wounds
anthony:shuts and locks the door then countiues working out*LEAVE ME ALONE IM TRAING I DONT NEED ANY HELP!!!!
hmmm
fay:at least let me train with you and molly watch
anthony:NO I TRAIN IN SOULITUDE!!!
hmmm
fay:just so you know hun i did get that silver band off from around my neck
anthony:well thats good!!!
Sagi:*woking out himself* Bullseye *looks back at his cell door and smirks* Now now *bends the bars until they create an opening and steps through it* **sees Fay** Wow,you still awake? *sighs and scratches the back of his head*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
Is regular meoko now-meoko
anthony:cuts his arm*NOW TIME TO TRAIN MY BRANCH OF SIN!!!*strats cutting punching bags in half with his whip*IDIOTS!!!! i will beat them all..veince:walks up into meoko*please dont go back into ashleinah...she was giveing me a headache..
Meoko:"I can control them as well but I don't know why"eyes flick and has a different attitude then all the others was a shy one fiddles nervously with her pants end
veince:oh lord..*facepalms*another personality..
Meoko:glaces up then down scoots away fiddles with hair
veince:its ok no need to be shy..*pats meokos head*
fay:yeah i'm awake so what why do you care?
Meoko:"who who's meoko?"looks nervous still
veince:by that question first who are you!!
Meoko:"I'm momo"says scared
veince:well i am veince...*pats her head*dont worry i am a freind...
hmmm
fay:hun i told you that cos now i can help us to get out of here
Meoko:"ook"
veince:why are you scared right now..i cant hurt you.. anthony:NO YOU CANT!!!!*puts collar back on her*
Sagi:*looks at Fay* Jeez, i was just asking.....but if you want to be a jerk then fine.....I was going to tell you that i was going to let anthony beat me so that he could take care of his daughter like a true father,but never mind *glares at her* I'll just crush him to dust in Carnival Corpse....
anthony:ill be the on crushing you..you ant....
Sagi:*looks over to Anthony* Good you're still awake......now do you want to get out of this place with your daughter? Cause im looking forward to fighting you after I get out of this place
sad
fay:anthony please tell me what's wrong your worring me and your doter
Sagi:*looks back at Fay* I know whats wrong with you.....your a jerk wod.....as for your daughter.....she seems very strong. *looks back at Anthony* So do you?
anthony:flexs his mucels bursting his shirt off*yes i know....just look at these pecks!!
Sagi:Now, are we getting out of this place or not? *facepalms* I forgot....i wanted to take someone with me....i'll be back....i wonder where she is....
anthony:keeps praiseing his mucels*YEAH I AM ANTHONY YOU ALL ARE WORTHLESS TURDS!!!
Sagi:*looks around for Meoko*
tongue
fay:*heart beating 100mp and starts to droul from looking at his mucels* oh wow uh hun if i can uh some one to keep an eye on our little girl c-can we.... go to our cell for a few minits *biting her lower lip and in psy* i sooo can't hold it for long cos your so hot with out your shirt on and it's got me wanting a little something *faning her face with her free hand* ohhhhhhhhh brother
Sagi: *looks back around the corner* Anthony say no! say no! say no!she's a jerk face! she doesnt deserve it!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
meoko:"just my nnatural self"
angry
fay:I AM HIS WIFE YOU MORON OR YOU'LL BE ON MY FIGHT LIST!!!!!!! and any way how am i a jerk? *goes back to drooling over anthony's pecks* ohhhhhhhhh man what i would't give to some of that my big hot husband ummmmmmm
Sagi:*peeks his head back around the corner* I dont care if im on your fight list, i would kill you here and now but...*looks at Anthony's daughter and smiles a bit* you have a daughter to take care of. oh and you are being a jerk by being stupid......i asked you were you still awake and you just went off,JERK, then i asked you did you want to get out of this place with your daughter and Anthony......you went off again......JERK WOD!!! *smiles* just remember this....if you need any help, you can count on me! *gives her a thumbs up and goes ack around the corner*
meoko:>3<
Sagi: Meoko!!! Where are YOU!!!?
Meoko:fiddles with pant sleeve when she' changes to meoko meoko agian -_-"who was I?anilesiah,Sasha,toshi??"
Sagi:*groans* Where the hell is she?
Meoko:"see ya later"walks off when she thinks she's alone starts sing who's laughing now(Jesse)
Sagi: *shrugs to himself and sighs* Did she already escape?? Probably....*takes his mask off and takes a deep breath*
Meoko:walks past him not even noticing thinking to self
Sagi: Oh!! There you are!! Hey! *walks beside her*
Meoko:"oh hey....who are you again?"-_-
fay:i did answer your first question i said yeah i am awake so what and the other i thot you was talking to my husband easy mistake so i'm sorry and yes i would like it if me, my husbend, and my daughter i affended you
Sagi: *snickers a bit* Im Sagi,psycho path Deadman *holds out his hand for her to shake......again* Hehe
Meoko:"oh...you met toshi right?new flash I have mpd so ya"-__-
Sagi:Really?MPD? im ok with it!! *smiles* hehe, more of your personality i get to meet!! Toshi was cool....she was nice.