Animal Crossing AC Catchphrases and Greetings

bebotx511 posted on Jan 29, 2009 at 11:31PM
What are you favorite catchphrases and/or greetings to give to a character?

As for myself, I like using international greetings, like Guten Tag, Aloha, or Moshi Moshi ;)

Animal Crossing 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bubbles4u22 said…
smile
My favorite greetings are probably the same as yours like aloha amigo & other funny things!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bastetsBFF said…
My brother usually comes up with some good stuff...
But my animal friends usually ask for catchphrases, so I "mull" it over! It all depends on mood. I gave my best friend Lolly the phrase smite thee! My friend Carmen me bunny (which she doesn't say anymore, but Winnie does). Greetings are mood-depending too. I gave Cousteau the greeting Helloooooooooooo. And Static, Hey, youngster! And Carmen Happy Halloween, Lolly Happy Hanuka!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu carenwang90 said…
wink
My favorite greeting is s'up! I give it to Jay and Freckles, hey friends to Monique and my favourite phrase is O_o LOL and Buff that I give to all my villager and Buff to Jay
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chipette116 said…
Depends on the villager- I like to choose something that fits them :3 Sometimes I choose something cute, like "sunshine" for Daisy and "sweet pea" for Peanut :) Or something silly, like "ya nerd" for Wart Jr. and "meow-diddly-ow" for Punchy x3 Oh yes, and I also had Carmen say "O'Hare is adorbs" and O'Hare say "I love Carmen" because I ship them like mad XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wieunkc said…
awesome. joygames. me