Anderson Cooper Shirely Sherrod

subhadra posted on Jul 21, 2010 at 07:44AM
Shirely Sherrod, is well within her right at this time in her life to voice her mind. Now we know that the freedom of speach, only counts when, It works for you. Be honest with yourself and say this country is built on discrimation, blood and lies. this country is one, Of not pass great leaders in office, but Great manipulaters, truly you guys play to many evil little kid traped in grown man bodies Games. People are tired of your only card you pull out the deck, manipulation, i'ts getting old. however lucky for you the African American are the only one you get to play your childish games with. They have yet to realise that you make fun of them, only to keep them around, because you injoy the pass history that is between you. If only they knew that you are not worth proving anything to. We know that the Dark race is the smartest and produce the most for the whole world to reep the benfits. Your behavor as race has always been at a alltime low, and like I said before you get people to play the game, at lowering self worth, only because you could care less about self worth. t.v. is at a all time low. Because, with you it has allways been about how low can you go, and how much money can you make getting, there, when people realise that you are clearly not the country to follow, you will surly wake the dead. your country. is so immature, and you cant see how foolish you realy are. Ive been out where your so called rich go, and it's like wacthing trash with cash, maybe that can be the tittle of your next real t.v. show. You built vegas to be a place where people can come and get wild and crazy, news flash all of the country is where you can go and be wild and crazy. But I well say this thankyou for aways showing up with the newest hottest disease when you come, We can always count on you for that.

Anderson Cooper No balasa