America's Best Dance Crew CAn U Believe it??

ALwaYzN4evA14 posted on Mar 21, 2008 at 04:48PM
Status Quo made it to the finale!!!
Seriously I would of bet my money on Kaba Modern VS Jabbawockeez in the finale!!!

But NOw i got my money on JabbaWockeez!!

ANY TAke ONs???

America's Best Dance Crew 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Leytonfan4ever said…
I agree! I was sure it'll be Jabba vs. Kaba, but kaba modern left and i was super shock that Status Quo made it! My bet is alll on JabbaWockeeZ! But Status Quo is on top, so idk who will win, but i'll be voting JabbaWockeeZ all week!!! Hopefully my vote would pay off:D:D:D
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fashion_life said…
I agree too!!! I was sure that at the end it will be jabba vs kaba. I can not believe that kaba modern was eliminated and statusquo is in the final. Now I am going 100% to JabbaWockeeZ and I hope they win!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LizPotter08 said…
I think everybody was hoping it would be JabbaWockeez vs. Kaba....I quite personally don't like Status Quo-all they do is flip and never do anything new...plus they portrayed clowns, and I don't like clown!-at least Jabba does new things, and they never mess up, like Status Quo does.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JABBAFAN4LiFE said…
Status quo is an okay group, but seriously, kaba vs jabba wud be like, good competetion, im not saying that status quo is bad, but like, it wud hav been better is it was kaba against jabba. but obviously, jabbawockeez wud win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!