alexander rybak "Rybak broke down - beating himself bloody"

Fift33n posted on Feb 19, 2010 at 08:50PM
What newspapers can exaggerate about things! Just read an article about Alex again and they had exaggerated the whole of his status messages. They made it sound as if he has something seriously wrong or anything, one becomes really annoyed with them. This is stupid! Poor Alex :/

Here is the full story:
Eurovision winner: I am sitting right in the shit

Eurovision-winner Alexander Rybak has suffered a nervous breakdown.

Through his Facebook status, he asked last night to leave him all alone.

- I hit the wall until my hands bled, "he writes.

The pressure on Mr Rybak, 23, has been huge since he was at a record high scores took home the victory in the Eurovision song contest in Moscow in spring 2009.

In an interview with Norwegian TV2 last year, said Alexander Rybak how he could get violent outbursts and hitting the wall in sheer frustration.
Nervous breakdown

Late last night announced that the Norwegian star, his fans that he suffered a nervous breakdown.

In a message on Facebook, he writes:

"Please, Facebook users, let me be. Do not send any messages to me or Kjell Arnild visiting. I sit right in the shit. Yesterday I had a nervous breakdown and I hit the wall until my hands bled. The big guys are against me, while you demand all over the world to me. Trust me, everything will be okay. "

Kjell Arnild, responsible for Rybak Facebook page, confirming the Norwegian newspaper VG that there really is Alexander who wrote the post.

- I sent a sms to him where I asked what he meant by post. He said that people should stop bothering him, "he says.

Is there anyone who bothers him?

- Not that I know of. But I really do not understand what he means. I can not possibly imagine that it is the fans, he says.
Is in Malmo

Alexander is currently in Malmö to record an album with producer Amir Aly.

- How strange, this I know not to, "says Amir to Amusement blade.

Norwegian VG has been in contact with Alexander Rybak mother Natalia Rybak who says that she talked to her son for a while and not feel that he should feel bad.

Today or Tomorrow Rybak to Ljubljana in Slovenia participate in competitions for the Eurovision song contest.

link:
link

alexander rybak 17 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu aisa07 said…
rainy
Surrounded by a big secret that what's
Who knows the answer?
The former explanation was vague
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fift33n said…
I hate when newspapers do something like this -.- They don't know the real answer. And they has also write that he mean us fans to leave him alone, but he means the press and the once who irritade him with stupid stuffs. Of course we fans must respect if he want to rest too and not send messeges, mails and so to him.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misses said…
kiss
I think Alexander is very tired. He is in Sweden working with his new cd. On the other hand, he has looked so happy and relaxed for a long time. But this is something about troubles with "the big guys", probably some people in the music industry or his management. I do not think he is so happy with his management that he used to. He has said in interviews that after some concerts, he has lost money and they have earned big.... They make themself get the money first, probably some prosentage of the sales of tickets. And he have to pay frikar and his band, and the rent and everything. Sometimes he goes minus but they always go plus... In my opinion they should hav prosentage of the income after all the costs... I hope everything will work out for Alexander when he is back home in Norway after some days in Sweden. (If would be fun if the crazy guy says he is in Greece now with Stamatia)
I am a big fan of Alexander, and look forward to more concerts and more music from him!
smirk
@ Misses The mad guy/girl/is silent.But anything to happen, but it is a great mistake on his part.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AlxanderRfan said…
God Damn it!
How Can I be happy when he is having some serious problem!?
We have to do something, he is thinking about us too much.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hanatee said…
we can do nothing but leave him alone for a while
Yeah. But I wish there was something else we could do for him. ;S
I wish it too, but maybe we have to leave him alone right now, it's that he said to us, poor guy, really, I'm worried for him :/
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rybaklover said…
I agree, we need to leave him alone for a while and leave him be. I'm really worried for him.
well, leaving him alone would help, but there is always people who dont.. so..?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Pozitiff said…
sad
Alex is always surrounded by hundreds, thousands people. Of course, attention is very nice but not that much! Even me, after a busy day at school and extra classes, I need a while to be alone. If I don't, I can be very rude even to my relatives and friends. Don't you feel the same? But the amount of people that surround Alex is much bigger. So all of us should leave him alone, cause we don't want Alex to suffer, do we? =(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jenni- said…
I was on the cruise and my friend sent me a message saying that Alex isn't fine and I was totally like 'what'. Today I had to go to Facebook to see what my friend meant and I was like 'what' again. But okay, like he said, everything is going to be fine and all we can do is just leave him alone for a while.
zzz
I see him on TV now evening. He does not look good, and what appeared to me, he did not see to MOA!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu irena_rybak said…
crying
please upload the yesterday ....
I wanted to see the show, but I missed it :( I saw the link too late, but if there someone who record it, please post it, I want to see, and I want to see if it's the same old Alex as always.

But he seem to be al right now, read this article:link
The one I posted befor dosn't work ;s Nut here is a new, it's in norwegian, but I give a translation under.

link

Translation;

- I wanted a break from all that had my email address and mobile number to you. I would say, "Now hold it."

It says Aleksander Rybak to the Times about shock message he embarked on his open Facebook page Thursday night.

"Dear facebook friends, please give me a break. Do not write to me or Kjell Arild right now, I'm in deep shit. Yesterday I had a nervous breakdown and hit the wall on my hands bled, "wrote Rybak in the English language suit and accused his fans to" demand the whole world "by him.

- Understand that many were concerned about
It is known that Rybak answer a lot of fanmail personally, but not how many he has shared his personal contact with.

To VG "he said in his first comment about the issue that the message worked for the purpose, even if he had not thought that it would trigger an avalanche of calls to his parents.

- I saw in retrospect that it was the most negative and understand that many people were worried, "said 23-year-old.

That he let off steam to turn the wall, shall not be unusual for him.

In Sweden
Grand Prix-winner threw Sunday gloss over the Slovenian Grand Prix Final in Ljubljana.

Then they went back to Malmö, where Rybak writing and recording songs with producer Amir Aly.

He does not comment on whom he was in his Facebook message referring to when he writes that "the big boys are after me." His manager Kathryn Synnes told Dagbladet before the weekend that Rybak cooperation with Aly is doing well and that he has a calmer schedule now than in autumn.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu soffi said…
worried
Do you know if he is ok???????