alan rickman Sweeney Todd DVD Specials

wizardgirlCL posted on Apr 01, 2008 at 04:23AM
Hey everybody,

There are several stores that offer a good deal on the new movie coming out tomorrow.

Best Buy: Viewers get a free movie ticket to The Ruins with the purchase Sweeney Todd.

Suncoast & FYE: when you buy there you can purchase Sweeny's limited-edition steel book packaging.

Costco: 2-Disc Special Edition DVD and the hardcover official companion book. With a forward by Tim Burton, the book includes over 200 photos.

The last one, Borders: Packed with every DVD is the version of the official Sweeney Todd Companion book featuring behind the scenes shots from the film and more.

link Ign Website

link official Website

Enjoy! This is one I'm going to be watching again and again!

alan rickman 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wizardgirlCL said…
I went ahead and bought it from Costco and Musical Mayhem: Sondheim's Sweeney Todd special feature in the 2-disc is my favorite.

The 2 disc packaging looks awesome in person, I think I'm going to use is as room deco, lol

I have a friend at paramount that told me that the 1-disc art was created using a photo personally suggested by Tim Burton. For the 2-disc art they purposely chose the initial teaser art that was first shown at comicon to please the hardcore fans that would get the reference

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

PS Helena Bonham Carter rocks!