akatsuki akatsuki RP

Ulquiorra123 posted on Jan 24, 2010 at 11:09PM
A girl named Sora was runing in the halls of the Akatsuki base. "Is he gone?" "Boo" "Ahh!!! ITACHI YOU IDIOT!!!" "What? You said i had to catch you if i wanted my ring back now give me it" "Fine but never scare me" "What ever" "He's mean"

The video is about her life

PS:She's the PURPLE haired girl

akatsuki 100 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 100

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ulquiorra123 said…
Few hours later

"Hey deidara have you seen sasori?" "Why you want your boyfriend"
"WERE NOT GOING OUT!" "Yea sure he's in his room" "K thanks"

In Sasori's Room

"Hi sasori" "Huh? Oh hi Sora.What is it?" "(Blushing) Nothing i just wanted to know if you need any help with your puppets" "Thats all?" "Uh yea" "Sora is there something you want to tell me?" "Huh n-no" "Sora tell me" "Um ok The truth is i-i like you" "What?You like me?" "Yes"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Few hours later "Hey deidara have anda seen sasori?" "Why anda want your boyfriend" "WERE NOT GOING
lebih dari setahun yang lalu K5-HOWL said…
Shisutaa looked at the Akastuki base from a tree thinking about the times when she was once a member and her x-boyfreind Dedara who she still loved

(shisutaa is a shapeshifter so her form is always changing
 Shisutaa looked at the Akastuki base from a pohon thinking about the times when she was once a member
"You really like me?" "Yes" "No one ever liked me before" "Well I do" There faces were getting closer Sudenly "HI GUYS!!!!!" "Ah DEIDARA YOU IDIOT!" "What? Did I interupt something?" "No" "Ok good so you don't have a problem" "Shut up" "Fine Oh yea Konan is looking for you" "Why?" "I don't know im not a girl" "Well you sure look like one" "SHUT UP!" "Fine" "Bye sasori" "Bye Sora"
"Hi konan what is it" "Oh Ivy look over there" "Hm?" Sees Shisutaa in the tree "Who's that?" "I'v seen her before" "Really?" "Yes Shes used to be a akatsuki and Deidara's girlfriend" "Wow I never thought Deidara would get a girlfriend" "Me too" "What happened?" "What do you mean?" "Why isn't she a akatsuki anymore?" "I don't know maybe Pain didn't need her anymore" "Oh do you remember her name?" "No I don't"
 "Hi konan what is it" "Oh Ivy look over there" "Hm?" Sees Shisutaa in the pohon "Who's that?" "I'v see
In the Akatsuki Base

"TOBI GET BACK HERE OR ILL KILL YOU!!!!" "NO WAY DEIDARA-SAN!" "He's not coming back deidara" "I KNOW THAT NOW SHUT UP SASORI!" "Fine" "I got to find out how to get my clay back from Tobi" "Why don't just buy more" "NEVER!(runs away)" "Idiot"
 In the akatsuki Base "TOBI GET BACK HERE atau ILL KILL YOU!!!!" "NO WAY DEIDARA-SAN!" "He's not comi
"Hey Konan look at this video of the akatsuki" "Ok (0-0)" "^^It's funny" "Uh sure I need to go" "Ok bye" "Hi Sora-chan" "Huh? Oh hi Sasori-san" "What are you up to?" "Nothing just watching some funny videos on youtube" "Oh" "Look at this one it creaped Konan out" "Alright" "Ok" "(0-0) Wow" "^^ It's funny right" "Yea sure is" "^^" "Hey Sora" "Huh?" (Kisses her cheek)"(0///0)Uh" "(Smiles)I wanted to do that for a long time"
 "Hey Konan look at this video of the akatsuki" "Ok (0-0)" "^^It's funny" "Uh sure I need to go" "Ok b
Few Hours Later

"Konan!" "What?" "Sasori kissed me" "What?" "On the cheek" "Oh" "What do you mean oh" "I mean it was only your cheek. Pain's kissed me a hundred times but not on the cheek" "You and Pain are going out?" "Yes we are" "Wow never thought he would get a girl with his attitude"
 Few Hours Later "Konan!" "What?" "Sasori kissed me" "What?" "On the cheek" "Oh" "What do anda mean
lebih dari setahun yang lalu itachifan1 said…
"hey tobi-senpai!" Yuki said and hugged him "Hey Yuki" Tobi said and giggled.
 "hey tobi-senpai!" Yuki berkata and hugged him "Hey Yuki" Tobi berkata and giggled.
"Ha ha ha yea well he did" "Yea" "So why you shocked that Sasori kissed you?" "Because I have a crush on him" "Really?" "Yea" "Wow i never thought Sasori would ever be liked by a girl" "Well I like him alot" "Why don't you tell him?" "Because im sacred that he's not going to like me back" "What if he doesn't like you then he must be blind" "Huh? What do you mean?" "I mean that your very beautiful and if he can't see that then he must be stupid" "Really?" "Yea really" "Thanks Konan you really are my bestfriend" "Yup" "I think I will tell him" "Do you want me to tell him?" "No it's okay I'll tell him" "Ok then" "Bye see you later" "Ok bye"
 "Ha ha ha yea well he did" "Yea" "So why anda shocked that Sasori kissed you?" "Because I have a crush
"Yoruko!"(Yoruko is the Gryphon in the picture) "Rahh" "Yoruko! Imissed you so much (Hugs Yoruko) "Rah" "You can talk if you want to you don't have to sound likr a grypon all the time" "Ok good I hate doing that grypon sound" "I know you do" "I'v missed that smile for a long time" "I know" "So why didn't you come earlyer" "Oh because I think im in love with somone" "Really?" "Yes" "You never fell in love before" "I know" "It's strange" "I don't think it is" "Really?" "Yes"
 "Yoruko!"(Yoruko is the Gryphon in the picture) "Rahh" "Yoruko! Imissed anda so much (Hugs Yoruko) "Ra
Few Hours Later

"Hi Konan" "Huh oh hi Sora" "Have you seen Sasori?" "Yopu still haven't told him?" "No" "Oh I think he's in his room" "Ok thanks" "Sure"

In Sasori's Room

"Sasori are you in here?" "Yea im here.What is it?" "Um Sasori do you like me?" "What do you mean?" "I mean I think I love you" "What really?" "Yes" "Well the truth is I do like you alot I might even love you" "Really?" "Yes and I know how to prove it" "Huh?" (Sasori kisses Sora) "0///0" (Sasori stops kissing Sora) "Does that prove it" "Yea" "Good" "So we're boyfriend and girlfriend now?" "I guess so" "Um thats great then" "Yea in need to go alright" "Ok"
tobi went somewhere after that. yuki walked around lonely. "hi"d deidara said "hi.." yuki said and lied down beside him
 tobi went somewhere after that. yuki walked around lonely. "hi"d deidara berkata "hi.." yuki berkata and li
Shisutaa who was now in her Moon wolf form whimpered. she left Akatsuki by faking her own death then nearly became the leader of Akatsuki Haven. but in the end now has her own organisation called Organisation X thats against akatsuki and akatsuki haven. she was thinking about the times when she was a member in truth she was glad she wasnt one of them but was sad because she couldnt be with the members she made freinds with.
 Shisutaa who was now in her Moon serigala form whimpered. she left akatsuki oleh faking her own death then
deidara had fallen asleep.pein walked over to yuki and took a picture of her.
 deidara had fallen asleep.pein walked over to yuki and took a picture of her.
With Konan and Tobi

"TOBI GET BACK HERE NOW OR ILL KILL YOU!!" "BUT KONAN-CHAN WON"T YOU KILL ME EATHIR WAY!" "YES NOW GIVE ME MY FLOWER BACK!!!" "NEVER ^^"

Sasori walks in

"What are you doing Konan?" "IM TRYING TO GET MY FLOWER BACK FROM TOBI!" "Well you don't have to yell" "SHUT UP!" "Foul"

Sasori walks away

"WHY CANT I HAVE SOME MONEY!" "Because you will just spend it on things you don't need" "NO I WON'T!" "Yes you will" "AWW COME ON KAKUZU!" "No way Hidan" "YOUR MEAN!" "I don't care"
 With Konan and Tobi "TOBI GET BACK HERE NOW atau ILL KILL YOU!!" "BUT KONAN-CHAN WON"T anda KILL ME E
"hey hidan" yuki said and poked him
 "hey hidan" yuki berkata and poked him
With Hidan and Yuki

"Huh oh hi Yuki" "Looks like your girlfriends here huh Hidan" "WHAT SHUT UP KAKUZU!" "Way should I" "B-beacuse I said so" "No"
 With Hidan and Yuki "Huh oh hi Yuki" "Looks like your girlfriends here huh Hidan" "WHAT SHUT UP KA
"Ok so you want me to share a room with someone named Sora?" "Yes" "Ok bye"

Few Minutes Later

"Hm I wonder were Sasori wernt" (Walks into someone) "Ah im so sorry!" "Huh? Oh it's ok. Who are you?" "Oh im a new akatsuki here my name is Hisana" "Oh nice to meet you" "Your Sora right?" "Yup! Why?" "Oh because leader said I have to share a room with you" "Oh ok" "So what were you thinking about that made you walk into me?" "Oh I was thinking about my boyfriend" "Aww thats so sweet"
 "Ok so anda want me to share a room with someone named Sora?" "Yes" "Ok bye" Few menit Later
yuki smiles at hidan and sits with him
 yuki smiles at hidan and sits with him
"Yuki can I tell you something?" "What are you going to finally ask her out?" "WHAT SHUT UP KAKUZU!" "Whatever"

Kakuzu Leaves
 "Yuki can I tell anda something?" "What are anda going to finally ask her out?" "WHAT SHUT UP KAKUZU!"
With Sora and Hisana

"So have you meet everyone in the base?" "No I only meet Tobi, Konan Kisame, Itachi, and of course Pein." "Oh there are 13 akatsuki members" "Wow" "yea. Ok heres a list of the akatsuki members"

List:
1.Kisame 2.Sasori 3.Itachi 4.Konan 5.Tobi
6.Deidara 7.Hidan 8.Kakuzu 9.Pein 10.Sora
11.Yuki 12.Suki 13.Zetsu

"Oh and if I were you I would stay away from Zetsu" "Uh ok" "K I need to go ok" "Ok bye"

Sora Leaves
 With Sora and Hisana "So have anda meet everyone in the base?" "No I only meet Tobi, Konan Kisame,
With Sora

"Hm(thinking)" "Hi" "Huh? SASORI!(hugs him)" "What?" "Where were you?" "On a mission" "Oh" "Why you missed me?" "What no" "Sure you know you missed me" "No I didn't" "Come on tell me the truth" "I didn't miss you" "Fine I worned you(grabs Sora a puts in a closet and locks it)" "Tell me the truth" "FINE FINE! I MISSED YOU!" "Good to know(Lets her out)"
 With Sora "Hm(thinking)" "Hi" "Huh? SASORI!(hugs him)" "What?" "Where were you?" "On a mission" "O
"Your mean!" "Sorry it was the only way to make you tell me the truth" "I mad at you!"

Sora Leaves

With Konan and Tobi

"TOBI!" "WHAT!" "GET BACK HERE!" "NO!" "GIVE ME MY FLOWER BACK NOW!" "NO!" "Are you still trying to get your flower back from Tobi?" "YES!" "Well your not going to get him his too fast" "SHUT UP KISAME!" "Ok ok just don't yell at me gosh"
 "Your mean!" "Sorry it was the only way to make anda tell me the truth" "I mad at you!" Sora Leave
Yuki blinks at hidan "yes?" Yuki said and blushed
With Yuki and Hidan

"Im I wanted to tell you that I really like you. Do you like me?"
 With Yuki and Hidan "Im I wanted to tell anda that I really like you. Do anda like me?"
With Sora and Sasori

"Sora I said im sorry" "I don't care" "But" "You locked me in the closet!" "It was just the closet" "Well you know im scared of the dark" "You are?" "Yes I am" "Well if you did tell me then I foregot" "Im still mad"
 With Sora and Sasori "Sora I berkata im sorry" "I don't care" "But" "You locked me in the closet!" "I
Shisutaa said to her comrades "today Akastuki will end, everyone get into your positions"once everyone was in position Shisutaa walked into the base with no emmotion across her face
With Sasori and Sora

"Get away from me!" "But im sorry" "I don't care go away!" "(just stands still and sad)" "(walks away)"
 With Sasori and Sora "Get away from me!" "But im sorry" "I don't care go away!" "(just stands stil
FUNNY VIDEO FOR LAUGHS
"oh hidan" yuki said and blushed "yes i like you hidan" Yuki said and hugged him
With Hidan and Yuki

"Oh then do you(Blushing)want to go out?"
"yes" Yuki said and kissed him
With Hidan and Yuki

"Really?" "Thats uh(Blushing) great"
With Sasori

"Hey Sasori un" "What do you want Deidara?" "Huh what's wrong un?" "Nothing" (Sasori walks away) "Huh? I wonder whats wrong with him un?" "It probley has to do something with Sora un" "I'll ask her"
 With Sasori "Hey Sasori un" "What do anda want Deidara?" "Huh what's wrong un?" "Nothing" (Sasori w
yuki lays in hidans lap
With Hidan and Yuki

(Hidan smiles at Yuki)
 With Hidan and Yuki (Hidan smiles at Yuki)
"i love you hidan" Yuki said
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dreamer4eva said…
mischievous
Suki was walking in the hallway when she passed Itachi. While she wasn't looking he slipped a note in her pocket
With Hidan and Yuki

"I love you too"
 With Hidan and Yuki "I cinta anda too"
Yuki sits up and hugs onto him
With Hidan and Yuki

(Hidan smiles at Yuki)
 With Hidan and Yuki (Hidan smiles at Yuki)
With Sora

"SORA SORA!!" "What is it Hisana?" "Someone ask me out" "Who?" "Zetsu" "(0-0)Z-zetsu?" "Yea he ask me out and I said yes" "Wow never tought he would like anyone" "(Laughing)Well he does"
 With Sora "SORA SORA!!" "What is it Hisana?" "Someone ask me out" "Who?" "Zetsu" "(0-0)Z-zetsu?" "
In Hisana's Room

"Hey who's this your with in the picture?" "Oh thats my x-boyfriend" "X?" "Oh yea we were seperaded years ago and I never saw again" "Really?" "Yea" "Wow you must really miss him then huh?"
"Yea I miss him alot" "What was his name?" "His name was Gin" "Gin?" "Yea he had a nice name" "Yea"
 In Hisana's Room "Hey who's this your with in the picture?" "Oh thats my x-boyfriend" "X?" "Oh yea
With Itachi

"I hope Suki reads the note I gave"
 With Itachi "I hope Suki reads the note I gave"
With Sasori

(Looking at a picture of Sora) "Please foregive me Sora" (Sad)
 With Sasori (Looking at a picture of Sora) "Please foregive me Sora" (Sad)
yuki walks up to sasori and sits beside him "awww sasori-senpai" Yuki said and played with his hair
With Sasori and Yuki

"Leave me alone" (Sad)
 With Sasori and Yuki "Leave me alone" (Sad)
" no i won't leave you alone" Yuki says and hugs him
With Sasori and Yuki

"Why won't you leave?"
 With Sasori and Yuki "Why won't anda leave?"
"because i care about you" Yuki says and keeps hugging him