akatsuki Make Your Own Akatsuki Character.

songoku1112 posted on Oct 31, 2009 at 05:45AM
I know that all you evil minded people out there who watch naruto want to see nothing else then the ninja world to fall at the hands of Akatsuki. but what if you were in that war on Tobi's side? What would your akatsuki member be like. This is the forum were you can let your thought rome and be set free. here is the out line of an example.

Name:Alester Fuisher

Appearance: A 19 year old ninja of the coud village. He has short white hair and he weres clogs. He has earings with stars on them that are collered red. He has a very attractive face, so all you girl nijas out there, beware!

Bio: he is a new member of the organization and has been attempting to find naruto for awhile. He doesn't have a partner yet, but he wil have one soon. He is a giant flirt when it comes to women. he fought and defeated Pain, yet he cowers to Tobi because he doesn't now how to kill him. He remains loyal to the cause of Akatsuki though. he has a blade that is called Karasu Fukurou (Raven Owl). It looks like a giant arrow head with a handle. its larger than zabuzas blade.

hair color:white

eye color:green.

Jutsu (max of 10)

--->Dark eclipse jutsu
the world simly turns dark

--->dark feather creation jutsu
Can create black metalic feathers out of shadows. (works well with dark eclipse jutsu) they can also be manipulated in movement by the creator of them.

---> feather strand blade jutsu

Each of the metalic strands on the blade extend, stabbing anything nearby

--->summoning jutsu, Raven owl king
summons a giant black owl with demonic eyes.

--->Fusion jutsu
Can combine with something that is willing to be combined, (reven owl king)

--->raven owl king reincarnation jutsu
the fusion turns out to be him with metalic feather on his body and his arms have black armord gaunlets wit claws.

---> Owl eye jutsu
His eyes change to the eyes of an owl, and he can read the messages that the brain send to the body part. Thus he can tell what his opponent is doing before they do.

--->knowledge absorbing jutsu
he ca stab his arm into somone and absorb all their knowledge. they die, and he knows everything they knew.

akatsuki 159 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 159

lebih dari setahun yang lalu K5-HOWL said…
big smile
your person rly likes birds
lebih dari setahun yang lalu songoku1112 said…
smirk
true. he does :). what about your character. If you have one.
im working on it cause im still makin my character for the other forum post about makin your own akatsuki character
big smile
nice! i can't wait :). we will see if he or she is stronger that Alster Fuiser
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Deejaytenkay said…
Name - Deejay 107 (via orochimaru's experiments)
Gender - Male
Appearance - Deejay is 23 years old. he doesn't wear a traditional akatsuki cloak instead he wears a hodded jumper bearing the clouds. plus long pants. he has blue hair and rainbow colored eyes (in referance to his star jutsu) he's tall and speaks often. he's keen about missions and loves to work with teammates. his distinguishing features are the sonic band on his wrist and his curse seal which greatly amplifies his power. he always wears headphones or earbuds.
Bio - Deejay was formerly a member of the sound village and was a test subject for orochimaru. he was regarded as a success because he survived two important experiments. the combination of Sharingan and Rinnegan to form Oni-Gan. and the survivor of the Blood Modification experiment. which removed his genetic code. after escaping from orochimarus mansion Deejay escaped to an occupied town. he encountered Kabuto and got involved in a duel. in the battle the Oni-Gan awakened and Kabuto escaped with a combination of poison and genjutsu.
after arriving in the village he was rescued by Konan and Shura Pein despite being near death.
owing his life to Pein he works for Akatsuki as a scout and information gatherer. he often does missions alone thanks to his curious jutsus but loves the opportunity to show off to a teammate.
Hair color - Blue
Eye Color - Rainbow

Jutsus
Sonic Jutsu - amplified by the band around his wrist Deejay can fire a variety of beams and bolts he can also generate a shield with this technique or repel chakra.

Blood Control Jutsu - due to his amorphic blood he can connect chakra strings to it and control it similar to a puppet. also if any of his blood gets on an opponent it can absorb thier techniques by moulding chakra and return them to Deejay when he calls it back.

Oni-Gan - this is basically a fusion of Sharingan and Rinnegan. it has all the advantages of both techniques and none of the weaknesses.

Shadow Clone Jutsu and Inverted Shadow Clone Jutsu - Deejay can summon large amounts of shadow clones. they all have 50% of deejays power instilled in them. he can also use the reverse in which he forms the clone in an opponents body controlling them like a puppet.

Akatsuki Special Genjutsu - deejay's unique genjutsu is entirely akatsuki oriented. it packs an awesome punch and as an added bonus while under the genjutsu Deejay can explore his enemies memories.
it fills the world with darkness and red clouds. deejay can then build the reality to however he wants. usually preying on fear or spreading dark contempt.

Body Replication Jutsu - deejay can regrow any bodyparts that are destroyed by absorbing his opponents chakra or sacrificing his own. his muscle memory is tuned to perform this jutsu in the event his head is removed. (which has happened before)

Curse Mark Transformation - Deejay can activate his curse mark. unlike most curse mark transformations this one converts deejay back to his younger age (14) he uses this technique often to gather information. don't let the naiva nature of deejay fool you. this transformation amplifies his techniques beyond belief.

Technique Memory Jutsu - Deejay can activate any techniques he's previously learned (aka sharingan)however deejay can also perform bloodline limits by modifying his own code.

Sonic Destruction Jutsu - nobody has actually seen this jutsu in action so no information is available on it. as missions progress or if his partner is in danger deejay will activate it. it's a true last resort jutsu as it will take a portion of deejays own life to perform.

hope you guys like. Deejay is 2 years in the making!!
nice, two years really paid off. this guy has talent of a master ninja
smirk
i wouldn't even mind challenging deejay in a battle to see wether alester or DJ is better haha.
Deejay is technically just a genin like naruto. he never completed any training and learned everything he knows from kabuto. (he can't even throw shuriken but can use senbons really well)
i'm interested in a battle too. winner can be leader!!!
we can form a sub cell and call it Akatsuki Heaven or something.
besides Deejay is REALLY Naive and REALLY easygoing. though he has killed ninja before he has the demeanour of a little kid.
cool, you create the forum and then we will battle, The owl master and Deejay sama
okay
battle forum is up. Deejay is hosting the Akatsuki Battle Network yay!!!!
Name: Shisutaa(means Sister)
Village: none
WolfPack: MoonScar
partner: none prefers to work alone

History: (she's a wolf) I have been a loner for about as long as I can remember cause my homeland was destroyed by humans when I was only a few monthes old, I was the only survivor, my older brother Wolfiefess was the one who saved me by bringing me to a mountain about 7 miles away from a Akatsuki ruled town, whether he's alive or not no one knows. being on my on at such a young age I learned how to defend myself quickly and started making my own battle tecniqs soon I mastered the abilty to transfrom into a human and befreinded a eagle named IceFire. but a few years later IceFire left to find a mate and start a family. 4 years later my heart ached for the happiness only a pack could bring so I left my priceless mountain and started travling. soon I found myself in a pack called the MoonScar(me and SaphireWolf made the pack ask if u want to join) and soon after Saphire went missing(me and her were the leaders) and the whole pack fell apart. then I returned to my priceless mountain felling heartbroken, then she decided to go to the Akatsuki controled village and found work there. 4 monthes later Pein noticed the stray wolf hanging around his town, thinking I was a spy, he sent these really vicious dogs to attack me. they had the advantage so i knew i had to find a weakness and i did so i started running away and turned into an abandened building little did i know that Konan, Pein, Hidan, and Zetsu were in that abandened building i noticed them but didnt stop running i ran right at them jumped up used the wall to turn around making myself jump right at the dogs who were coming through the doors , which confused them and gave me an advantage then a gr8 battle happened then me and there leader(Willaim)were the only ones left standing, then we founght for A LONG TIME but we were evenleid matched,in the end I an defeated Wlliam but i didnt kill any of them and Pein relized i were i was was from cause of my amulet, and he new that place was destryed and a few weeks later he asked me to join them or did this rly happen? only time will tell
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
smile
picture of her, the feathers are from IceFire
 picture of her, the feathers are from IceFire
her wolf form of speed
 her serigala form of speed
and her other wolf form
 and her other serigala form
and another of her wolf forms
 and another of her serigala forms
and a vid about her past on her travels
Hi everyone! this is a friendly message from Deejay.

Our Cell, Akatsuki Haven would like to recruit more members. if you are interested please post your character here and head on over to the Battle Network to test Jutsus.

we need cell captains and members. any ninjas of experience are welcome.

bye!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lv100LUGIAOwner said…
I know i posted one a few days ago... so i'll post him again. I relpied to the battle...

The Aisu Clan, Land of Snow, Partner of Choice is Hidan, Speacial move is Frozen Assault, Ice Creak, Attitude - Child Like, Hates Losing
Name of Member - Zubaru Rsenkasx
^
Looks Exactly like this Guy... Hair, Wings, Gloves, Face... Except he wears the Akatsuki Cloak and has White eyes... Creepy i know. And he has a dark secret. However, he has amnesia due to the severe injury on his head covered by the bandage, and he is a host to an unknown Demon that the Akatsuki know about but not Zubaru considering his amnesia and passouts he has when the demon is released from his eye. Will he ever know the truth and past about his assassin destiny? Or will he die in the talons of his Demon?
 I know i diposting one a few days ago... so i'll post him again. I relpied to the battle... The Aisu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lv100LUGIAOwner said…
hmmm
Dont delete him okay?!
I have a whole writeup about him placed with Naruto and his old team... basically keeping up with his past.

He was an orphan and raised by a fallen Kazekage... And forced to assassinate host and all assassins were wiped out by the akatsuki, and Zubaru went with them for he proved his existence by winning against Zetsu... and he woke up in their layer and was given treatment to his head... which the Akatsuki found out about his Demon... He became a member that fast.
But Zubaru suspects something ... Will he find out?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu atkathewolf said…
Name:Bella ???
Village:???
Appearance:Long white hair in ponytail with 2 blue streaks,wears a black sweatshirt w/ dark blue jeens, eyes are usually green, but can change to yellow when emotions change, kind of tan, and has fangs like a wolf.(She has a wolf demon bloodline)

Bio:Bella is a wolf demon that appears to be a 17 year old girl(but is actually 117). She mysteriously arrived at the leaf village after the chunin(sp?) exams looking like a 12 year old. She has 2 wolf partners named Ice, and Blade, and becomes good friends with Sasuke and Kiba. She soon left feeling that the leaf village was too "boring" for her. Looking like her normal self of course. bella always loved to draw animals, and had this special power that runs in her family, that she can see short peices of the future and draes it.When she was walking in the woods 1 day when she met Deidara. She liked his art and soon became attached to him.
Pain thought she would be good for the Akatsuki, so she joined them and became partners with Deidara and Tobi.When Deidara died she became depressed and left the Akatsuki.......now im too lazy to type the rest, so i'll do it later.GOOOO WOLVES!!!!!
smile
Here is a cute picture of Ice and Blade in there puppy form.<3
 Here is a cute picture of Ice and Blade in there anak anjing, anjing form.<3
heart
Another pic of them.
 Another pic of them.
smile
And here is one of Bella's wolf forms.
 And here is one of Bella's serigala forms.
nice, you should join the akatsuki vs organization x forum. its a nice role playing forum, i think you would like it.
smile
cool, i'll check it out!^^
mischievous
how many more wolf people are gonna join?
laugh
GO WOLVES!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PreBanned said…
I got a character!(bout time i figured out a name. Aren’t I so pathetic?) :
Akatsuki Character’s name & bio!:

Name: Mai (meaning: Coyote)
Came From: Hidden Mist
Moves:
Summoning jutsu: Koyoote konjou (Coyote Spirit)

Whirling blade Typhoon (I just take like, roughly..1,000,000 kunai and blades of all kinds throw em at you ha-ha! XD)

Koyoote pack (I whistle and coyotes appear)

Deathly Howl (I howl like a wolf and canines of every type appear, I might get lucky and summon up one of Kakashi’s hounds: D)

Wolf Tooth Kunai (I throw a kunai and it has a scroll attached, while in mid-air a wolf jumps out and bites you. Possibly killing or mortally wounding you)

Dragon’s breath (I drink a liquor (no I’m not an alcoholic, just thought that would be cool), light a match or lighter (doesn’t matter which) and breath onto it) (I think it’s pretty damn cool)

One with Nature (I’m aloud to call upon any beast at anytime and keep it as a pet for as long as needed or until dismissed)

Summoning: Phoenix (I summon a phoenix by using Dragon’s Breath and Wolf Tooth Kunai at the same time)

Endless Guts (Any beast at my side will do as told & will increase attack power)

Hell Creatures (I can summon any hell animal, I can say hell mouse (for example) and it would appear in a puff of smoke and a ring of fire)

Story:
Mai was only about 3,maybe even 4 when her Parents were killed in a war going on in between a couple of villages. Her parents were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The shopping center they were at was burned by Anbu Black Ops. After finding out about the tragedy, she traveled through the woods and came across some Coyote. Surprisingly they took her in and raised her. Teaching her how to stalk her prey, how to kill with ease; they also taught her how to thieve. She was very skilled and used this as an ally. Mai was always wandering into villages with her coyote family. Sometimes she use to ride on the very one that found her, who she named Mika, meaning New Moon; which is the moon phase the night Mika found her. When in the villages’ shops, she would look for something good to eat or something to play with, and pickpocket it. She was like a coyote herself. She was sly and slick. Never to be underestimated.
After 18 years….:
She was now 22, and exploring as always. But this day was an odd one…
One day she same across an odd statue; people were standing atop of it with strange glowing lights. She motioned Mika to follow her up there. They jumped from plat form to plat form, rock to rock. She heard a terrible roar. She let out a kind of squeal of terror and enthusiasm. Someone apparently heard it. The lights dimmed. And someone pointed over to her. Her eyes widened, she had a scared expression on her face. The figure had spiky hair and had some odd pair of eyes. He pointed to her. Someone with a giant sword came up to her, grabbed her by the wrist, and yanked her from her in plain sight hiding spot. He gave an evil grin. Mai tried to tug away, but no use. She was dragged up to the shadowy silhouettes and plopped down on the ground in front of them. She gazed up at them. One of them had some purplish, red eyes. He peered down with such an intimidating stature…
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dreamer4eva said…
monkey
Name:Sukaki Dowkamaru (Suki for short)

Country/Village:Near the Valley of the End

Appearance:She has long(down to her knees)brown hair, with blue and red highlights. She is 5'4 and not chubby or supper skinny. She weres a black tanktop that shows her stomach, and a fish net over that(like most of the others). And of course black pants. She keeps her hair in a long braid down her back, on the inside of her cloak. She is 18. She normally carries a messenger's bag across her chest from her childhood, but keeps it hidden under her cloak.

Bio:Suki has only been in the Akatsuki for 6 months. She was put in the first 3 person group as an expermint that worked out well. She was put with Sasori and Deidara. Suki and Deidara became like best friends, and she has a major crush on Sasori. She has 3 extremely advanced jutsus, and is one of the best fighters in the Akatsuki. Another advantage she has is something like the Sharingan, but can surpass it. It is called the Sky's Eyes. It allows you to control anything with your eyes. Sorta like telapathicy. She likes to joke around a lot, but she is not loud. She loves to just sit on the biggest couch in the head quarters, read her book, and listen to her iPod(Yes, they have thoes in my version) or talk to Deidara.

Hair color:Brown

Eye color:Black

~Soraohi Jutsu. This jutsu only works at night. When you use it, a chunk of the sky comes down to earth. Stars, cloulds, moon and all. She can contorl this part of sky.

~Hanabi Jutsu. This jutsu brings a small pointed sphere filled with chakrs to you. It has a little paper tail, and once lit it will fly into the sky and explode just like a fire work. Once it explodes the nightime sky will turn to day, or daytime to night.

~Mind Attack Jutsu. This jutsu only works when the Sky's Eyes are in being used. It allows you to attack a person from the inside. They will feel an extrem amount of pain, but nothing phiscal is really happening to them. This pain is not like any type excerinced before, it feels like millions of kunai all hitting you at once. Like having salt poured into your open wounds. Like being put in the middle of the arctic without any clothes, balankets, or heat. Like being burned alive. All of that together, but about 5 times wosrse. This pain has been said to drive people to the brink of insanity and have them purpously jump over the edge. People have killed themselves in fear of feeling it again. (I feel emo now)

History:Suki was an orphan for as long as she could remember-like almost everyone else in the show. She had 1 friend throughout her life, Ami. She lived with Ami after her parents died. Ami's mom told Suki about her parents. When she was young Ami's mom told her about what loyal friends they were, about how brave they were to become shinobi and go fight in the war, and most of all how much they loved her and would do anything to be with her. At such an age, she believed they would one day come back. Now she new better.
Suki lived with then for 14 years. When she was 17 she went out to do the groceries. As she came up on the last hill to overlook the cozy little house, there was nothing. 'Did I take a wrong turn?' she thought to herself.'Nonsense. I've been coming down this small path for years.' She was so confused. Not a single sign of the house. The patch where the house was built and the yard lay was covered with rice like the rest of the feild. Then she saw it. A small pool of red liquid. She went over to look. Of corce it was a pool of blood. She pulled down some on the rice and saw the remains of Ami. Suki had no idea how she knew it was Ami, the body was turned inside out literly, she just knew. While she was stering in shock Suki saw 2 people dressed in black and they had snow village head bands. Suki ran as fast as she could, with only her gray bag hugging her chest She had no idea where she was headed, all she was thiking was 'who are these people? Did they do this?' Her eyes were watery so she could not see very well. Then she ran into a man wearing a black cloak with red clouds and red messy hair. He caught her as she fell. The last thing she herd was "Are you oka-?" Then everything went black.
PLZ tell me if dis is any good!!!!!!
big smile
Nice!:D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu crazyredhead said…
Name: Raya Unagi
Village: ???
Appearance: Red hair, redish-brown eyes, pale skin, has the kanji for fire tatoo on her left shoulder. She usaully wears blue long sleave shirts, dark jeans, and ninja boots.
Personality: Fun, energentic, and dedicated.

Bio: Raya grew up alone and always on the move. She learned her jutsu by either making them up or by watching some of the ninja's train *depending on where she was of course*. When she turned 14, she found out that she could see peoples auras, not knowing what she had, she dicided to try and find out about her power. She travelled to the closest town, and went to find the local library. When she couldn't find anything about her kenkei genkei, she became discouraged, and left the small town. Apon leaving she was attacked by a group of thugs, in which she grew angry, so angry that she couldn't control what she was doing, she blacked out. When she came too, she noticed that the small town was burned to the ground. Raya also noticed a sharp pain in her right side, when she looked down she saw a kunai stuck in her hip. For a year and a half she had to run and fight Anbu, and Hunter ninjas. When she turned sixteen, she meet Tobi who asked her to come with him to the Akatsuki. Now instead of running from Anbu for destroying a town, she's running from Deidara for dying his hair.
 Name: Raya Unagi Gender: Female Village: ??? Age: 16 Appearance: Red hair, redish-brown eyes, pal
smile
lol!!! awesome!!!
cake
to PreBanned: Thanks! I'm gonna make a story out of it on Quizilla (another website) and post the link here.
P.S. I like yours too!!
Thanks!:D
laugh
To crazyredhead:
Lol! "Now instead of running from Anbu for destroying a town, she's running from Deidara for dying his hair."
Deidara-san must be pissed XD
 To crazyredhead: Lol! "Now instead of running from Anbu for destroying a town, she's running from D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pain_akatsuki said…
HE SHOULD JUST BE LIKE THE GOD....PAIN...SAVIOUR OF THE NINJA WORLD
laugh
2 Pains?!?! i'm pretty sure that would be bad for everyone not in the Akatsuki!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu uchihaline141 said…
cool
Name: Eachigo Uchiha
Kenki Genki: Ultimate Sharingan
Appearence: About 6'7 has Black hair and always wears a black cloke.
Village: Village Of The Long(Dragon)(Village Of The Dragon)
Bio: Eachigo has been in the akatski for 5 months and already has deafeted everyone there ecxept Sukaki(suki)(He is terribly afraid that she will preform "Mind Attack Jutsu" on him.) They are realy good friends though. He has a Justu Called Sharingan that is far more advanced. When used his eyes turn white red and black in the shape of Madara's sharingan.
History: Eachigo is the son of Madara Uchiha causing him to have an amazing sharingan. When he was born a demond was attacking the village it was the 10 TAILED WOLF! Of course the only option was to seal it in the newest born child. Eachigo was the only choice. Sealed inside him Eachigo became a very strong fighter and never lost against anyone. During the war his parents were attacked Madara got away and thought his son was dead. Eachigo's mother didnt make it though she was killed by the hidden mist. Eachigo hid until the leader of the battle entered his house then he jumped out... The leader was Kisame Eachigo used his "ADVANCED" Sharingan to paralyse him. It worked but only for a moment. Kisame grabed him by the neck. He blacked out when he woke up Kisame was gone and everyone else was on the ground dead. Suddenly he felt a sharp loss of power Kisame had struck him with his sword. When he came to he was in a strange dark place. It was the Akatski hideout(at this time he was 18.) He wasnt in the Akatski yet he had to train the first test was for him to capture an old man named Teson. When he caught the old man he was rewarded for it. He had to beat his cousin... SASUKE! He Did(Takeing the name Itachi as a temarary labele just for this battle) He fought Sasuke in TANZAKU TOWN(P.S. he used a transformation jutsu.) Then he was allowed he was now 22 and is the strongest one there.(Again he hasnt challenged Suki since they are good friends plus he doesnt want to feel the power of her Mind Attack Jutsu.) He was also ambushed by Oruchimaru and now has a curse mark.
Jutsu: Fear Ripper( a genjutsu that puts the opponent through months and months of torture that actually happens in 5 min.)

Dark Sharingan(AKA Advanced Sharingan)( Lets user see the future and moves that the opponent will even do before they think of them.

Summoning Jutsu: Fang(Summons a wolf with an Skull mask on(shape of a wolfs skull duh)

Forbiden Jutsu: Wolf Call( Created by Eachigo he calls upon the power of the 10 tailed wolf.

Curse Mark: Activate( Activates curse mark,the curse mark looks like stage one curse mark for sasuke but its final stage)

Combonation Transformation(Curse mark and 10 tailed wolf both activate at once increasing strength by 1000.)

Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bombs!(Duh)

Black Flaming Lightning Blade(Amaterasu combined with Chidori in users hand)

Dark Coffin(User summons a coffin that opens and a huge black hand grabs the opponent and sucks them into a dark void better if using Fear Ripper.)

Chain Void(A ball of chain wraps around opponent and rips them to shreds.)

Forbidden jutsu: Bone crush(Chins stab into opponent and wrap around his/her bones with a move of the fing all the bones in the body will be broke)

Rebirth Jutsu(user make opponent die and be born again and forget everything that just happend)

Bloodangan( A rasangan Made of BLOOD!)

Final Blow: Death(User sends chains to rap around opponent then uses water style: Water Dragon Jutsu finaly uses Black flaming Chidori to electricute opponent then the chains tighten and crush the vital body parts and he is burnt by Black flames)

Time paralisys jutsu( user taps opponent and time stops in a huge circle all around him the chains rip into the gorund and hit the opponent square in the back finaly he drains all there memories, chakra, and strength.)
 Name: Eachigo Uchiha Age: 22 Kenki Genki: Ultimate Sharingan Appearence: About 6'7 has Black hair
laugh
YAYZ!!!! MORE WOLF PEOPLEZ!!!!!lol XD
cool
duh wolfs rule
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sufferingpein11 said…
NAME-rangetzu hinamara

gender-male
village-rain
age-100
hair color-white with black highlight
eye color-gray with blue rings
wears a white cloak(ripped)with black clouds

black rain jutsu-
An acid that devours the flesh of any living creature.

black hole jutsu-just as the name implies it creates a black hole.

eternal pain jutsu-the ninja that this jutsu is used on wil be tortured for all of eternity.

group(cliq)-emo

He resembles a man by the age of 20.he can be killed but only by the light sai.his only memories are awful.they include the memory of when he murdered his entire village except one person.it was a young boy.he promised he wouldnt kill the boy only if he devoted his life to rangetzu.that young boy grew up to be the main man himself,pein.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sufferingpein11 said…
yeah i said it
angry
Check out my Forum ITS JUST LIKE THIS BUT ITS NEW AND NEW IS BETTER!! LOL
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ItachisxLover said…
All these are so cool! :D
------------
First Name: Tsuki (Meaning: Moon)

Last Name: None

Village: The Village Hidden in the Skies

Hair: Purple

Eyes: Un-known ;D

Appearance: Net shirt, with a tube bra, shorts, and a jacket like Anko's. Black boots, and arm warmers.

Jutsu's: Earth meditation, Night howl, Moon Shrine, and Midnight shadow.
Taijustu = 10%
Gensutsu = 50%
Ninjutsu = 40%

Team: "The Sky Siblings", Hoshi and Sunny.
Hoshi and Sunny are Tsuki's brothers, and together they form; "The Sky Siblings" Hoshi(star)posesses the stars. Sunny posesses the sun. Tsuki posesses the moon. They have no sensai.

The Sky Siblings are one of the strongest groups in the land of wind. Other than The Sand Siblings. They keep to themselves. Their greatest advantage are their eyes, but for the sake of not using their eyes to much. They cover them, only to use them when necessary. That is why they use the art of meditation. They use their sense of feel to see their suroundings.
------------
Picture is copyrighted by me! It is my artwork! D:< no stealing. But if you want to us it for any fan-fictions, please message me :) thank you!
 All these are so cool! :D ------------ First Name: Tsuki (Meaning: Moon) Last Name: None Gend
smile
To Uchihaline: Wow, Love it! there sure are a lot of wolves, the more the better
Hey Thanks Dreamer4eva By The way ythats a good drawing itachi lover i am in the prscess of makin eachigo in msn paint
I thought it would be cool to have someone who just joined be apart of my story so i made it you when i read your character and i worked out great!!