akatsuki I spy with my sharingan eye an akatsuki hottie/nottie

akatsuki_otaku posted on May 30, 2009 at 04:44PM
Tell me a lil' about your akatsuki crush and the reason you like him/her and I'd also luv to know about the not so hot akatsuki member.Oh and don't fight over them,it's RETARDED >^..^<

akatsuki 35 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu akatsuki_otaku said…
I don't know about you guys but i think Deidara is freakin' hot and i luv the way he keeps saying hmmm ,Oh DEIDEI-kun *faints*.
OK, i got a bit carried away so now back to the subject. I think Kakuzu isn't exactly hot property.He looks kinda weird without the akatsuki cloak.Oh and btw,doesn't orochimaru look a lil' like Michael Jackson.XD
OK, i got a bit carried away so now back to the subject. I think Kakuzu isn't exactly hot property.He looks kinda weird without the akatsuki cloak.Oh and btw,doesn't orochimaru look a lil' like Michael Jackson.XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hidanfan said…
big smile
he does ook like micheal jacksin!i thought he kinda modeled 4 the part..but my name says it all...HIDAN!i might get a little carried away so....ok:Well hidan has awsome smile,great hair,very-very!nice body lol,also immortality...people think his laugh is kinda freaky but i love it ^^ [weird huh/thats what my friend said:"his laugh is weird huh?" i yelled:"UR NOT DIEDARA!!!!lol"]ok well....yah kakuzu,Micheal jackson/oro,and Zetsu aint that high on the hot-o meter if u know what im saying....i think theyre cool,dont get me wrong,they just aint high on a scale..Deidara most definatly comes in second 4 hotness ^^
 he does ook like micheal jacksin!i thought he kinda modeled 4 the part..but my name says it all...HID
Girl,u're so rite bout the Zetsu part & i think Hidan's laugh is awesome 2.But,i just changed my mind.I still think Deidara is freakin' hot but.......
to make the long story short,i like Itachi-kun now :3
Isn't he.........FUCKIN' HOT
 Girl,u're so rite bout the Zetsu part & i think Hidan's laugh is awesome 2.But,i just changed my mind
heart
good point pein=pretty cute [im a bit of a fangirl sue me!lol] deidara=nose bleed [And alot of credit 2 pic i put up =P] Itachi=WOW![nice pic]Hidan=MY GOD!XD u cant go wrong w/ the 1 u love the most! no not Kakuzu!
 good point pein=pretty cute [im a bit of a fangirl sue me!lol] deidara=nose bleed [And alot of credit
big smile
So,u like this pic of Itachi.I'm glad 2 hear that cuz well,this is 1 of my fav pics.U no,he looks really HAWT!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SonOfPein said…
Itachi is the perfect guy. He's smart, exceptionally skilled, kind, self-sacrificing (I mean, look what he did to protect the village), calm, and to top it off he is drop dead gorgeous... This is also why he can only exist in the anime world (unfortunately) cause there is NO WAY there could ever exist a dude that perfect.

I think Zetsu is the least hot cause... he's a plant. End of story. And yes!!! Oro does look like Michael Jackson! (okay, I change my mind- Oro is the least hot cause he looks like a child molester)

Itachi is the perfect guy. He's smart, exceptionally skilled, kind, self-sacrificing (I mean, look wh
AWOWYWUWU!*drools a little* *hidan slaps me* im ok..but wow!wow...*Hidan kicks me* WTF!?ok he's hot and good points [very-very nice picture]and lol:ORO:CHILD MOLESTER!/Michael Jackson [wich ever u prefer...lol same thing O_o]
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
LOL!!!!!!!!!!XDXDXDXDXD
Well,i think Zetsu isn't that bad & Oro is okay,its Kakuzu who looks creepy without his cloak :p
U c what i mean..........
 LOL!!!!!!!!!!XDXDXDXDXD Well,i think Zetsu isn't that bad & Oro is okay,its Kakuzu who looks creepy w
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sakuramustdie said…
I LOVE TOBI!!!!!!!!!!!
 I cinta TOBI!!!!!!!!!!!
Tobi is really cute & his personality is sooooooo unique 4 an akatsuki member & he's so much fun & really funny BUT,..........no1 & i mean noone...........IS BETTER THAN ITACHI-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
 Tobi is really cute & his personality is sooooooo unique 4 an akatsuki member & he's so much fun & re
Hmm,i c ur point bout Kakuzu >> and:how come everyone has that pic of Itachi now?!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu itachifan1 said…
heart
ur right no 1 is better then itachi hes f,ing hawt i luv itachi-kun hes freaking smexy i luv itachi SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!no 1 can beat itachis hawtness itachi is so smexy I LUVS HIM MOrE THAN ANY NARUTO CHARACTER!! and u can tell im a MEGA MEGA MEGA itachi fan by my username ^_^
 ur right no 1 is better then itachi hes f,ing hawt i luv itachi-kun hes freaking smexy i luv itachi S
lebih dari setahun yang lalu itachifan1 said…
and my least favs are zetsu and kakuzu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iluvdeidara418 said…
laugh
DEIDARA!!!! *fangirl scream!* He's hot, smart, skilled, artistic-i could go on forever!!!

Least hot? i guess that would be Zetsu. I mean c'mon he's a plant...
 DEIDARA!!!! *fangirl scream!* He's hot, smart, skilled, artistic-i could go on forever!!! Least h
lol
yea
Whoa,that pics wowwwwwww
hmmm...but im not fallin' 4 the blonde
I think this is ur fav pic of him
Yea....Its a nice picture ^_^....
heart
Mine's better
hehe
OMFG?!IT JUST FINISHED UPLOADING..
SOOOO HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
SOOOO SMEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
HEY,SINCARRA,STOP BOWIN B4 LORD JASHIN & BOW B4 THE LORD OF SMEXINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHAH­AHA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
SO COOLLLL
*drools over keyboard*
*MAJOR FANGIRL SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
 Mine's better hehe OMFG?!IT JUST FINISHED UPLOADING.. SOOOO HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SOOOO
*bows b4 a statue of jashin* Hmm,i dont think itachi is much of a god to be worshipped....eh...*continues to bow b4 jasin staute*
im sorry Sincarra.....
*breaks jashin statues into pieces*
HAHA..THAT FELT SO GOOOOODDDDDDDDDD
^____^;
We're budz,right,you'll never hurt me?!T_T
haha.......emotionalswirlzzzz
Oh,yea..man i cant believe i 4got 2 ask u..how're u feeling?!still in the hospital?!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fly_Chris said…
i love konan cuz im a dude
Hmmmm......okay dude,i dont care if u're a guy but do u think Konan's hotter than my itachi?!?!
Yea,u probably aren't gonna reply....
Uhhh...ok?........*confused*OH!Yay!Bleach is on in like 2hrs!
I thought of watching Bleach long time ago but maybe l8er i wanna focus on Naruto shippuden
Mhmm..Ok.........Quiz:Who kills 3rd Hokage????(i already no this shit... its not to hard,acctually its the easyest eva!)
hmmm...he gets a heart attack 4m the sexy no jutsu *shrugs*....i think i might be right...
 hmmm...he gets a jantung attack 4m the sexy no jutsu *shrugs*....i think i might be right...
*looks at picture and hides behind Hidan* HE'S BACK T^T Hidan:... its a picture..me: its creepy!!!!O_O
Nun, ist Orochimaru nicht zu creepy, beiseite, aus der Gayness, sondern außerdem, er nur hat eine schlechte Gesicht und trägt Alot Make-up Ursache hat er schlecht Akne
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iluvdeidara418 said…
I don't understand.. T^T; ...
No offence Sincarra..

Okay? ^____^;

well,she might stop doing that
what u guys mostly do on the computer....jw
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kitama309 said…
This is my FAVORITE picture of Deidara. He is smexy!=3 He's artistic, and sounds hott when he says un or hmmmm. His English voice just gives me the shivers and I'm a sucker for blonde hair and blue eyes. It's my guilty pleasure
 This is my favorit picture of Deidara. He is smexy!=3 He's artistic, and sounds hott when he says un
lol
cute.....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PreBanned said…
Hidanfan said "Now, Orochimaru is not too creepy aside, from the Gayness but also, it only has a bad face and Alot make-up bears cause he acne poorly"
i speak german.it's very easy what she said was child's play for me...I don't Know why she said Bears-Ohh!I get it XD

I'm a hidan fan myself >^_^< AND PROUD OF IT!!!He's so freaking awsome words can not describe him!If i had to choose one word..it'd be this:

Smexyness!

(btw i did not make this picture..i wish i drew that good!!!!)
 Hidanfan berkata "Now, Orochimaru is not too creepy aside, from the Gayness but also, it only has a bad
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dreamer4eva said…
On my scale it's a three way tie, Itachi, Deidara, and Sasori. my reasons:
1. I love Art. (all kinds,explosions and everlasting)
2. They are perfict
3. They are Hawt
4. I can relate to them
My scale:
1. Itachi/Deidara/Sasori
4. Pein
5. Hidan
6. Kisame (I don't mind the blue skin or gills, but what bothers me the most is the eyes)
7. Tobi
8. Kakuzu
9. Zetsu
986438. Orochimaru. He DOES look like MJ. And they both sexualy molested little boys. But I still luv ya MJ
 On my scale it's a three way tie, Itachi, Deidara, and Sasori. my reasons: 1. I cinta Art. (all kin
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SasoriLV said…
My crush i errr...Sasori,Hidan and Deidara.