akatsuki Tell me what bout the akatsuki?

dei-girl posted on Nov 19, 2008 at 04:14PM
Okay we all love the Akatsuki alot! lol but why are you such a BIG fan of the Akatsuki , anyway? is it because of their power? or maybe *sigh* the way they look? Who's your favorite? *cough* probably Itachi, right? Everyone loves the blind man.....lol! well just relpy on this forum, because i want to know the real reason why all ya peoples love the Akatsuki!!!

-Kira

akatsuki 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu goofyka said…
I don't know why I like them.My friend told me about them one time and I looked them up and thought they were cool.And Itachi may be cool but he isn't my favorite.Kakuzu is my favorite.^-^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sakono said…
SAKONO LIKE THEM BECAUSE OF TOBI AND AKA-CHAN !!!!!!! AND SAKONO OFFICIALY HATE ITACHI !!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu naruto-fan101 said…
I AGREE WITH SAKONO!!!
I ONLY LIKE TOBI TO!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SonOfPein said…
My favorite is a tie between Itachi and Pein. to be honest, I got to side with goofyka. I don't know why I like them so much. They're just cool... but then again, I always seem to favor the villains in shows for some odd reason.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hidanfan said…
big smile
well.........:Hidan is in it....Itachi!thats 1!FTW!..but as u said they r very powerful..theres alot of reasons..[hot guys..lol..]but really those r the 2 that connect 2 the 1000000000s of other reasons
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shadowfang101 said…
smile
I like them cuz of deidara and tobi.i love their friendship.and ya know they are like family in the little comics...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LittleYaoiGirl said…
Fav? HIDAN!!! What i love about him? HE'S FUCKIN' RETARDED!1 XD He does the stupidest shit,is cocky,is cute,hot,funny he's just AWESOME!!! >W< I love his fighs esp with Kakuzu! xD *after Kakuzu gives him his headband back* "D'aww Kuzu i knew you liked me!!" xD "Kakuzu-chan can you bring my body here,please? Kakuzu-chan pleaaaaase, with suger on top?" xD Gotta love the guy xD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wolfmaster3000 said…
I Like the Akatsuki because of there Power and that they are all Missing nin from the respective four villages and are able to one man agaisnt almost every village , Itach is my favourite Charcter but he's not my Favourite Akatsuki member that goes to Kisame / Pain
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kaythari said…
kiss
Like akatsuki?very much!!!!!!!1
may be because of their power.they r so cool
i like deidara and tobi-kun so much
hidan and kakuzu 2
i lhink there's no member i don't like
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Deidara567 said…
heart
I LOVE the akatsuki because it's just so freaki'n awesome! The akatsuki is the only reason I like Naruto. And because of.....DEIDARA!!!!!