akatsuki Akatsuki Rp

sleepwalkers posted on May 29, 2012 at 10:14PM
anuthing is acceptable so far though i will play all characters unless someone chooses it . you can also create your own characters just explain the things about them . this will go anywhere you want it to swearing is exceptional though dont get to crazy about it . if you want to play a character message me and please stay in character most of the time.

also my my character is Noone a boy from village of akuma ( village of devil flame ) - you can make up your own village too

akatsuki 59 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shi_Hiroko said…
name: Shi Hiroko
village: Hidden Sand
Her birth parents died when she was about 10 and ran away from the sand to the leaf where she met Jahiro who was like a sister( kinda like Naruto and Sasuke). They use to have close bond until i became a rouge ninja.
Powers: On rare occasions she uses the eye of the demon snake inside her to cast genjitsu and make her stronger.
Shi can be very negative and sadistic, but with the right person she can be very caring and over protective. If anybody important sees her gloomy/darker side she is embarrassed to show her face. Which is why she always looks down on the floor. Her hair covers the left eye for no one can see her snake eye or just some of her face. Shi is also in love with Deidara even though she tends to push him away from her. She's not very open to people. Every once in awhile she'll say how feels, but not much of her personal life.
 name: Shi Hiroko Age:16 village: Hidden Sand Her birth parents died when she was about 10 and ran
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sleepwalkers said…
meh
Pein : Hello. And why would you like to be a member of the Akatsuki?
I am sorry if your journey here was rough after all we can't have to many unwanted visitors unless Zetsu gets hungry that is.
Zetsu : shutup it doesnt even happen that much!
Pein: sure 49 people not that much
*steps further back away from Zetsu* Anyway, if I join this organization I'll not only help you reach your goal, but I'll reach mine as well.
Pein : What are your skills? Why do you want to join, i appoligize fro thye questions but it's nesecary.
Well, I'm a sword meister and I specialize in genjitsu . As for joining...well...I don't have anything better to do as rouge ninja and traveling alone causing problems for the rest of my life wouldn't be safe. to do. At least here you guys travel in two-man cell. Besides it might be a little fun to capture those jinchurikis.
Pein: Sounds legit, your partner is Noone .
Noone: Hey .
*looks at Noone* Hello. My name is Shi.
Noone: So do you want a tour of the hideouts or something before the challenge?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SaphyAdidas said…
Deidara: *BLARR!!*
Noone: Diedara is that you?
*looks at noone* Sure, but whats up with that guy over there? *points at Deidara*
Noone: He's just a terrorist who likes explosions.
*raises eyebrow* A terrorist... who likes explosions? Awesome!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kiba16 said…
Name: Nikita Uchiha

village: Konoha

Personality: evil, gold heart, sometimes good, she care for her brother Sasuke, loyal, smart, strong and she dont talk very much

Skills: she can run very fast, she has the 15 tails demon wolf and she has one death angel

Nature type: Fire, Lightning and Wind

Jutsus: Chidori, Chidori nagashi, Rsengan, Amaterasu, Tsukoyomi, Explosion of death. kiss of death, 1.000 years of death, fire style: fire ball no jutsu, Susanoo, sharingan, chidori sharp spear: Raika, kirin, fire release : big flame bullet, fire release : great fireball technique, fire release : fire dragon flame missile, chidori kouken, chidori senbon, chidori katana and genjutsu

Weapons: katana, demon shuriken and kunais

Height: 1,69

Weight: 49 kg

Eye color: black

Hair color: dark blue

Altars: (like sasuke's)

Bio: Her family killed by Itachi when she was 6 years old. She was very good student at the ninja academy but she had only 2 friend Naruto and Yuki. She is in love with Kiba.Some years leater she become Genin, she was in team 8 ith Hinata, Kiba, Shino and Kurenai and she was the stronger of her team. To her first A rank mission with team 8 she was the leader and the 15 tails demon wolf go inside her. When Sasuke left she left with him, She help Sasuke to kill Orochimaru and she make a team with him, suigetsu, karin and jugo. And now she want to destroy the konoha
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AngelUchihaNeko said…
Name:Tsukino Blacc(It was my first OC I ever made her former name was Luna Blacc but I think that I take a japanese name)

Village:Konoha

Personality:caring for her friends(especially Deidara ;-)),over protective,funny,imaginative

Skills:She has got a Kekkei Genkai named "Shadow Claiming". This is the Kekkei Genkai of the Blacc-Clan. With it she can collect shadows and can do some different things she like.

Jutsus.none,just the Kekkei Genkai

Weapons:none

Height:1,50

Weight:47 kg

Eye color:violet(the same eye color than Hidan's)

Hair color:black

Bio:She was the second best after Nikita Uchiha in the Ninja Academy(see the older reply). Since then she considers Nikita as a rival. She always want to surpass her. It won't change it. She hates it that Nikita isn't talking much,unlike Tsukino. But as she ran away,she found out that the Blacc and the Uchiha was in former times rivals. So she want to be much stronger as Nikita,but she didn't succeed up to now.

Name:Tsukino Blacc(It was my first OC I ever made her former name was Luna Blacc but I think that I t
( you can jion^^ but can you please help in the conversation like just bud in or something?)
(ok)
Nikita: *look at Pein* hey Pein
Pein: Oh, hello, Nikita, we have a new member.
Nikita: who is the new member ?
Peon: Her name is Shi and will be Noone's newest partner, after they all died. Of mysterious reasons* eyes looking shifty*
Nikita: i see.....*look at Noone*
Noone: * looks at Nikita* Hello, what you wanted to be my partner?
Nikita: i dont know
( gtg ill be on tommmorow)
(ok)
Nikita: .....
Noone: *derp*
*Looks down and rubs arm* H-Hello Nikita.
Nikita: hi Shi
Nikita:.....
Noone: Do you know each other.
Pein: I think soo....
Nikita: Pein can i ask you something ? who is my partner ? i don't have yet
Nikita:.....
Pein: We have ye to find someone to keep you with so with Noone and Shi * leaves*
Noone: sweet...
Nikita: ok
*bows* Its nice to meet you, Nikita.
Noone: The plans for today is we aren't going to kill a jinkurikii we are just going shopping and after we will the newest Kage ranger.
*confused* Shopping? What for?
Noone: Oh, you're confused...well we're gonna get some groceries from the bank and then buy some food for all of us, cuz we need to live.... yah that's all i think.
*nods* All right, Noone-san.
Noone; * blushes* Did you just call me Noone-san?
*nods lightly* Yeah. If that's alright with you.
Noone: I guess so...
Okay. Well, we should be leaving soon then, yeah?
Noone: Alright...* starts walking *
Tsukino says nothing and look angrily at her Rival. She was still humiliated because Nikita defeated her.
Nikita: *look at her* hmph what do you want ?
Tsukino collected shadows and made fairy wings of it. With a "Nothing" she flew back to the Akatsuki HQ. She thought of the things she and Nikita did. She always fought her. She even fought Madara,but she defeated him. Stupid Madara,good that I defeated him,hm,I have to talk to Nikita and I have to be not so angry of her. I have to be friendly,else she will punch me again,Tsukino thought. I don't want to fought her again,we have to work together,we are both in the same Organisation and that's Akatsuki...
Nikita: *walks*
Nikita: hey Tsukino i want to tell you something