saran What brand of computer should I buy?

Splenda08 posted on May 10, 2018 at 09:18AM
It’s been a few weeks since I decided to head out and buy a computer. I finally got to save enough to buy a whole set but the problem is, I don’t know what brand to get. I have a foreign gf who’s pretty smart when it comes to shopping and budgeting. She’s not really a computer savvy and doesn’t know much about technology. She keeps insisting that I should get something budget friendly like those office computers which are decent but affordable. I was thinking of getting a pc that's customized and suited for gaming. I can spend most of the money on the cpu, keyboard and mouse while I can find a cheap monitor until I get to save up for a better one in the future. I’m just worried that I might make the wrong investment and can end up losing a lot more than I bargained for. Which is why I tend to ask my gf for advice whenever I feel like impulsively buying expensive things.

So, I decided to take my problem here and ask in forums. Do any of you guys know any great computer brands or set I can buy? Or any other advice about buying computers in general?

saran No balasa