Aaron Johnson Aaron Johnson atau Christian Bale? Who would anda go out with?

SexyNo8 posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 05:32PM
I don't know really! I mean they both look amazing and they seem nice enough, but the thing is Christian Bale is married, has a kid and is about 20 years older than me and could be my dad, but he is way hotter and has a fitter body. But Aaron Johnson is totally hot too, and he is only what just about 4 years older than me so I could meet him and all that and marry him cause my parents are only 5 years age difference so i mean there's still more chance of meeting him, plus I'm English and so is he!
If I had to choose, and it could be any answer, I'd go out with both of them see which one I like best then decide. You're gonna have to wait a while for my answer, I'm working on them!
Love you both, xxxxxxxxxxxXx

Aaron Johnson 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jeskah4daniel said…
well odviously Aaron Johnson!!
he is so hot really when i saw trhe film it was brilliant me and my mate sneacked into the same film and watched it twice?

coolness really good lol

ARE WE NAUGHTY OR WHAT :)

LOL

Xo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu friendsrox said…
Def Aaron Johnson m8. When I saw angus thongs and perfect snogging i couldn't stop staring at the screen when he came on gawjus!!!
also, i saw dark knight and christian bale i think is just... too old, y'know?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu genasaurus said…
Aaron Johnson no question!!! He is the HOTTEST guy ever!! He also has an awesome 6-pac!!! Im Australian though and he is 6 years older than me so i don't think i will have any chance.. but you never know! Things happen!!! i have been crushing on him for like 3 years now!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sweet_twilight said…
heart
Aaron Johnson: One because his only 2 years older than me and that relationship would work out better. Two I dont like Christian Bale that much, nothing compared to Aaron Johnson. And 3, basically WHY WOULDNT YOU? I mean it's Aaron Johnson! Come On!!! I would choose him over Christian Bale any day. I dont even need to think about it!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ViscousVampire said…
heart
Aaron johnson of coarse i luv him
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kellyr said…
heart
aaron jhonson cause he is so hot
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ashley-Green said…
heart
Christian Bale - of course i wouldn't thought, because of his wife and daughter, and the age difference, but I love christian heaps more!