zanessa vs jon & kate + 8 Zac Efron: Soon comes "hsm 4"-(i got this from his own twitter page)

puppy1418 posted on Aug 31, 2009 at 04:41PM
"High School Musical" fans have every reason to rejoice! Certainly after the third part "High School Musical 3: Senior Year was" not just the fans that with the educational qualifications of Gabriella, Troy and co. The film series is finally completed. All the main characters had been given a place at your chosen college, and would go from now on separate paths. Thereafter, however, went to the rumor, although it would be a fourth part, but this time without Zac Efron (21).

But now nobody cares less as a lead actor Zac even a stir among the "HSM" supporters. On his "Twitter"Profile he proclaimed:"It will give High School Musical 4 ', you Depend on it! Help me to bring this message into circulation."

Of course, the fans reacted immediately and Zac promised: "If you continue to spread the message, I'll tell you more."We should be excited. Still have a few other "HSM"-Stars, led by Vanessa Hudgens (20) announced already that they will not slip into the child's pupil role.

"High School Musical" fan have every reason to rejoice! Certainly after the third part "High School

zanessa vs jon & kate + 8 No balasa