Young Justice OC'S!!! Analyzing

The_Writer posted on Jul 16, 2012 at 10:20PM
As Young Justice Invasion (Season 2) progresses, I think it's always fun to go back and look at the original poster again and analyze it!

So with the new previews out (video will be added later), who do ou think everyone is in the poster? (Poster will be added later)

Young Justice OC'S!!! 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu The_Writer said…
mischievous
So first, whose the archer? Since Arty is Huntress, could we be seeing a *cough*blonde*cough* red *coughcough* female *cough* archer?

Boy! These coughs are killing me! >:)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ArtemisYJ said…
hmmm
I'm think for Artemis, she took on Hunteess or Tigress. (obviously) And I think shes going to be under a lot of pressure and being back on the bad side is going to break her emotionally. I don't think she'll actually go evil, but just like be cracking and I hope with all my heart she doesn't die. I alao Black Manta will test her loyality and send her to kill someone. (like in the GIF her fighting Nightwing) But she was in Mt. Justice and they seemed alone so maybe the team waljs in on them and M'Gann tries to do her mind-messing-catotonic-state thing and either realizes its her before she hurts her or just puts her in a catotonic state. :p thats just what I'm thinking and wondering...could be wrong could be right, juat gunna have to wait