Young Justice OC'S!!! OC CRACKSHIPS QUESTIONS!!!!

DeltaYJ posted on Jun 16, 2012 at 07:15PM
Ok since people seemed to like my OC couples questions, now I have a new batch of questions!!! EXCEPT...IT'S CRACKSHIPS!! *Evil grin* Okydoky you'll need 12 OCs/YJ tv show members, either way is fine you can have pure TV or a mix. If you want to do pure OCs but you don't have twelve....just use someone else's!
Sharing is caring people!! But for the list it has to be in alphabetical order so you don't try to make the groups make sense! For example

1. Agony
2. Alpha
3. Beta
4. Brant
5. Delta
6. Epsilon
and so on.

NOW ITS QUESTION TIME!!!!

1) What song describes 1 and 5s relationship best?
2) 11 and 4 are playing together in a movie. What movie?
3) 2 and 9 are a couple. How did they get together?
4) Both 6 and 12 are fighting over 4. Who does 4 end up with?
5) Where did 3 take 8 on their first date?
6) 1 and 6 break up. Why?
7) What was 7s and 8s first kiss like?
8) What about 9 and 10s first night together?
9) Threesome! 2,3 and 8!!
10) By accident 11 has gotten pregnant. Whos the father?
11) 6 propose to 12. What's the answer?
12) So, finally 7 and 10 are getting married. Who wares the dress?
13) Does anyone have anything to say to this?
14) And that's it! Any last words before the crack get's to your brain?

The link to the original: link

Young Justice OC'S!!! 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MercyYJ said…
Yay!
1. Artemis
2. Colin
3. Gavin
4. Heather
5. Jacob
6. Kaldur
7. Liam
8. Mercy
9. M'Gann
10. Robin
11. Sara Anne
12. Wally

Questions!
1) What song describes 1 and 5s relationship best? "From Now on We're Enemies"
2) 11 and 4 are playing together in a movie. What movie? WINNIE THE POOH!!!
3) 2 and 9 are a couple. How did they get together? I HAVE NO IDEA! I introduced them, maybe?
4) Both 6 and 12 are fighting over 4. Who does 4 end up with? Neither! BWAHAHA!
5) Where did 3 take 8 on their first date? I think it was to the park!
6) 1 and 6 break up. Why? Because Kal became "Evil!"
7) What was 7s and 8s first kiss like? Cousin's don't kiss each other....
8) What about 9 and 10s first night together? IDK! I don't stalk them!
9) Threesome! 2,3 and 8!! Mercy, Gavin, and Colin! Awk.....
10) By accident 11 has gotten pregnant. Whos the father? She's a dead 11 year old! How would she get preggers?
11) 6 propose to 12. What's the answer? Hopefully no....
12) So, finally 7 and 10 are getting married. Who wares the dress? HAHAHAHAHAHA! They wouldn't get married in the first place!
13) Does anyone have anything to say to this? Nope!
14) And that's it! Any last words before the crack get's to your brain? What?? Crack??
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AislingYJ said…
Hahahaha I love this! Imma also use some of mine that don't have accounts, in order to have enough. Also I'm using my friend Hannah's (she doesn't have a main account but her OCs do). And I'm using one of robinluv14's characters too.
1. Aisling/Tiger Storm
2. Brooke/Nahla
3. Caitlyn/BrightStar
4. Constance/Contraire
5. Esty
6. Jackson/Thunderblade
7. Kat/Mockingjay
8. Leila/Sycamore
9. Nathan/Quicksilver
10. Reese/BlackFox
11. Tristan/Simba
12. Zig
Ok question time!
1. Esty and Aisling would be "Gay or European" by Legally Blonde the Musical (lol)
2. Tristan and Constance would be starring in the movie "Grumpy Old Men"
3. Brooke and Nathan (yes I'm using robinluv14's charrie) got together because Nathan eventually got sick of Brooke's excessive flirting and begging, and gave in.
4. If Zig and Jackson were fighting over Constance (which would never happen, since no one in their right mind would want to date Constance), she would probably pick Zig.
5. Caitlyn would take Leila into the middle of an air vent to have a picnic, but Leila would freak out and get claustrophobic, and make Caitlyn move their picnic to the forest instead.
6. Aisling and Jackson (why does the one actual couple have to get the breakup question?) would break up because Jackson turned Aisling's closet door (made out of metal) into a new sword without asking her permission first.
7. Kat and Leila's first kiss ended rather abruptly, with Leila deciding that Kat wasn't a good kisser, and Kat deciding that she'd rather sulk instead.
8. Nathan and Reese's first night would also not last very long. It would end with a game of truth or dare, in which Nathan revealed that he was really Ryan Zucco (and not actually gay) and Reese revealed that he preferred Robin instead.
9. The love triangle between Brooke, Caitlyn, and Leila would run rather smoothly, until Brooke annoyed the hell out of the others by flirting them to death, Leila revealed that she wasn't lesbian, and Caitlyn complained that it wasn't a love rhombus.
10. The father of Tristan's cat-baby (because he is a lion boy) would be Slade, and also Robin from Teen Titans. Tristan would lay around barfing and feeling sorry for himself for a few weeks, then, at his due date, it would turn out to be just an enormous hairball. (I got this idea from a very strange slade/robin slash story on fanfiction.net)
11. If Jackson proposed to Tristan, Tristan would become very offended and say no, because he is not gay. However, neglecting to tell Jackson the fact that he just had a hairball-cat baby with Slade and Robin.
12. Reese would wear the dress, only because Kat would refuse to wear it, and threaten him with a bow and arrow to the head.
13. Is this referring to number 12? If so, Constance would probably make up a very graphic and immature poem about it, and taunt Reese for the rest of his life about it.
This was really fun!!! :D
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kenzie_KarmaYJ said…
smile
OOC: I'm using a friend's OC's, Isabelle and Tobias do not belong to me.
1)Brennan
2) Chelsea
3) Fin
4) Isabelle
5) Jessica
6) Kaylee
7) Kenzie
8) Manta
9) Nathan
10) Russel
11) Ryan
12) Tobias

1) Jessica and Brennan? Um... "Blah Blah Blah" by Ke$ha
2) Just Like Heaven
3) Urm.... Fin dumped Nathan, therefore making Chelsea his second choice because she looks so much like Fin... *grins* SPOILER!!!
4) Tobias, of course. Isabelle and Kaylee are not gay, and Toby is engaged to Belle..
5) Fin took Manta to a burning building. 'Cause she's cool like that.
6) Brennan brought Kaylee to meet his adopted father, Slade. Slade also happens to be Kaylee's adopted Father. So, that didn't work...
7) Manta kissed Kenzie on the forehead goodnight. 'Nuff said.
8) Nathan began to yell at Russ for breaking his phone. xD
9) This does not end well. After kissing Fin, Chelsea tries to kill her again, and Manta awkwardly watches them fight.
10) Oh, god... Fin??? Fin's the 'father?' Which makes Ryan the 'mother...'
11) Toby simply shakes his head and walks away, leaving Jessica to ponder what the hell is problem is, only to tend to more important matters, like rectifying her mistake with Fin.
12) Kenzie does!!! She actually has a crush on Russ, so this is the perfect question!
13) Nope. Maybe Fin, stating that Kenzie's related to Russ because he's Fin's male clone, and Kenzie is Fin reincarnate, but who is she to judge? She dated the son of her worst enemy.
Lol. this was amazing....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Red_HoodYJ said…
OOC: borrowing a few OC's, if y'all don't mind; Wikyd, Gambette, Fang, Notte and Eclipse do NOT belong to me.

1) Red Hood (me!)
2) Wikyd
3) Gambette
4) Aqualad
5) Eclipse
6) Fang
7) Notte
8) Arty
9) BATGIRL B*TCHES
10) Blue Beetle
11) Robin (DG)
12) M'gann

1) What song describes 1 and 5s relationship best? Ask her, IDK
2) 11 and 4 are playing together in a movie. What movie? The Hunger Games as Gale and Peeta XD
3) 2 and 9 are a couple. How did they get together? They're not. Unless you're talking about a couple of bad asses, that is...
4) Both 6 and 12 are fighting over 4. Who does 4 end up with? Hopefully M'gann. Fsng would just be awkward...
5) Where did 3 take 8 on their first date? No where...Arty is dating Luke and Gambette's a free agent -_-
6) 1 and 6 break up. Why? Because Fang belongs to Devin and WHY "WAS" I DATING HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?!
7) What was 7s and 8s first kiss like? Imaginary
8) What about 9 and 10s first night together? You talking about the seepover at Mt. J that like, no one was invited to except the Bat family, Blue, Beast Boy, Bee, Mal, Miss M, Supey, WG, La'gann ect? Apparently, it was one hell of a time XD
9) Threesome! 2,3 and 8!! Things just got REALLY awkward in here...
10) By accident 11 has gotten pregnant. Whos the father? Um? Robin got preggo? Let's take it to the Jerry Springer Show!
11) 6 propose to 12. What's the answer? No, because, like I said earlier, Fang is with Devin.
12) So, finally 7 and 10 are getting married. Who wares the dress? No comment -_-
13) Does anyone have anything to say to this? Yes. Why am I here again? And, next time, add more questions XD
14) And that's it! Any last words before the crack get's to your brain? Again, yes. I WANT POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!