Young Justice OC'S!!! Calling YJ

Robin_Love posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 12:55AM
All OWNERS of OCs give me info on your OCs if you trust me to use them in an article! Thanks!!!!
 All OWNERS of OCs give me info on your OCs if anda trust me to use them in an article! Thanks!!!!

Young Justice OC'S!!! 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AislingYJ said…
OOC: I'll message you, ok? I have a lot of charries.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kenzie_KarmaYJ said…
OOC: yeah.. same here.... but i think you know my main character's info... Fin, Kenzie, Little Red, and Manta....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EclipseYJ said…
Name: Pandora Katia Shannelle Alice Rouge!

Hero Name: Eclipse

Hair Color:Brown (but looks blonde in rain)

Eye Color:Green (But they are really purple and can hypnotize)

Weapons: She can use and usually carries around everything (Like if you asked for a shot gun she would like pull one out of her top or something), she likes big guns and HEAVY weaponary and uses japanese swords and is a pro at all fighting styles, she can still bleed but she can't feel pain at all, she has black wings and magic which she can so anything with (I REALLY MEAN ANYTHING/ ANY TYPE OF POWER), She has adamantium claws which are 30cm's long that come out of her finger nails and can turn her whole body into adamantium as well (in adamantium form she can't use magic but she is as strong as super man), she also has extreme scenses

Personality: She has no emotions and thinks and talks like an adult (some times), she knows almost everything so do with anything, she can be quite fun loving in her own way and is willing to give anything for the safety of her friends even take there place is threatened with death

Relationship:GIRL FRIEND TO NOTTE!!!!

Connection to team: Team Member(she is also and X-Men, Avenger and S.H.E.I.L.D Agent

Fun Facts: Sometimes she can go kinda funny and speak as if she is the third person, in battle she can go a little phyco and her pupils go tiny, she is a ballerina, tap and street dancer, she is an amazing acrobat and gymnast, she doesn't sleep, eat, drink or any other humanly things, she faints randomly and predics the future

Quick Summary of Past: Unknown to anyone, she has lied to everyone about her past because it's TOO extreme to deal with, fang, notte and Iron girl are the only ones in the team that know her past.... She also hides what she really looks like because it's a little disturbing

Extras:She can make potions and heal wounds and bring back the dead, she has a pet raven called Roulette which is part of her soul, she wear a necklace with the symbol of Omega 24/7