menulis Why is my Life so Wierd?

Hermione-Fan361 posted on Mar 02, 2011 at 11:09PM
I am going to try this book out and I hope you all like it.

menulis 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hermione-Fan361 said…
smile
Chapter 1
How does a Book do that?
Hi, my name is Leanna. I live in Martinsburg, Califronia, and I go to Gilford County Middle School. I have bushy brown hair, brown eyes, and big front teeth. Now, I have a serious obsession. Reading. I read only things I like (Harry Potter) and I read them.(Over and over!) So, I should probaly also tell you I'm eleven and in the sixth grade. My best friend's name is Mitchell. That's who I used to be anyway. That's who I was. Before August 31. Before I opened Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Before I got sucked in. Now, I look the same, feel the same, even get the same grades. But I no longer live in California. Mitchell is no longer my friend. I no longer get called Leanne. My name is Hermione Granger, my best friends are Ron and Harry, and I don't READ Harry Potter, I'm part of it.
Thanks for reading. Constructive Critisim is wanted!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu forksandspoons said…
meh
ok....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu magicgirl123 said…
Cool!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu magicgirl123 said…
I like the story line.....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hermione-Fan361 said…
big smile
@magicgirl123-Thanks!
Chapter 2
How...?
Hey, I'm Mitchell, but please call me Mitch. I'm eleven and I go to Gilford County Middle School with my best friend Leanna. I was heading over to her house to see if we could hang out for a little while. On the way there, I met up with Jason, Leanna's other friend, he's my friend too. Hey, Jason! I called out to him, hoping he would come along. Hey! He called back to me. Where are you going? I called him over and told him I was going to Leanna's and asked if he wanted to come along. Sure, why not? He replied. We set off to Leanna's. When we got there we went in by the secret passage.(Back door) We snuck into her room and she wasn't there. There was just a Sorcerer's Stone book lying on her desk. I tugged on Jason's shirt just as he touched the book. When I opened my eyes I was in a place I had never even dramed of seeing outside of a movie. I was in the kitchen at the Burrow. Why? And how...?
Hope you liked it!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu