menulis menyeberang, salib Academy (my way- Reina's POV) ch. 1

teamsalvatore98 posted on Feb 10, 2011 at 07:33PM
Let me start by saying that I know Cross Yuki and Kuran Kaname are from Matsuri Hino's Vampire Knight, so don't post hate comments telling me that.
(I am in Kitatsune Reina's POV)
_________________________________________­___­___­

Kaname lounged across the couch, taking up all of it and pissing me off. I sighed and pat him on the head hard. "Get up before I go all vampire on you and make you get up, Kuran." He looked up at me grinning evilly. "Nah, but thanks anyways...Reina." I swear I almost punched Kuran right in the face, but Yuki came in and went straight for him. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Cross." She glared at me. "Kitatsune." I turned on my heel and went upstairs, planning on jumping out the window, even though it was light outside. Reaching for the key in my pocket, I realised something. "Shit!" I cursed. I ran up the next flight of stairs and right in front of Aido and Kain's dorm. I burst in and started looking around. "What the Hell are you doing, Kitatsune?" Aido said from his bed. I threw a pair of dirty underwear over my shoulder. "You guys need to clean up in here. And I'm looking for something." I picked up a stiff t-shirt and looked at where I found it. "Oh, God, Kain! Gross this is in the form of the stairs you left it on! Gross!!!" I threw it at Kain and Aido ducked in time for it to hit Kain. Kain looked at me. I snickered loudly. "Ok, you should've seen your face." Aido and I exchanged a look and he pointed to hsi dresser. "It's in there." I nodded and went to the dresser, digging around until I foudn what I was looking for. "Thanks, Aido, Kain." I hurried from their room and back down the stairs into mine. I unfolded the bunch of clothing. "I can't believe I left this there." I grabbed the paper and clutched it to my chest. "No one but Aido not even Head-master, knows my secret. I hope it stays this way until I'm ready for a change."

Well anyways, I thought I'd post what I have so far. Please tell me what you like and don't like about it. <3
last edited on Feb 10, 2011 at 07:38PM

menulis No balasa