menulis Summary of My Story......Please Comment!!!

booklover13 posted on Mar 06, 2010 at 01:54AM
Heres my summary of my novel i am currently writing. I'm not great at writing summaries, but i tried :) Please comment any ill might post chapter one!!!

Its placed in older times, with magic and stuff like that, just fyi!

Ash. Athletic and smart. The younget child in a family of six. Has lived in the same small town all her life. Defenitly a daddy's girl. I dependent and headstrong- one of the boys.

Anna. Pale and pretty. The pride of the whole town. Youngest in a family of seven. Listens to her elders and never talks back. The ideal house girl.

When these two girls lives cross paths, their lives are changed forever. Not only do they realize that they are two children of a set of triplets, but also that when they were born, a Prophecy came with them. These two girls were destined to either save or destroy the world with their immensly strong
magical powers.

Just when they're recovering from the shock of being triplets, Anna is kidnapped. Ash embarks on an epic journey with her closest friends to go and save her newfound sister. Both girls have life-changing adventures they had never even dreamed of only a week before. Their journeys are filled with love, death, friendship, and long buried truths.

Like i said, im not the best summarizer and i have much more faith in my story than in my summary!! Please comment!!!!!

menulis 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lailalove said…
mischievous
well amzing if u ask my fav u should write it as a story
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 4evercherylcole said…
laugh
Sounds good. I bet your story is really good. I would like to read it. :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zanhar1 said…
smile
cool
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 123moo123 said…
oh i would lllllloooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee to read it! please post it as soon as u can!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu booklover13 said…
laugh
Heyy, if u liked this, i made a fansite for my story on fampop- type in 'the triplets by booklover13' in the fanpop search bar. I have up chapters one and two in the arcticles. I would love it if you could read, rate, and comment!!