menulis Murmers Chapter One: Don't Go

twilight_1_1 posted on Dec 28, 2009 at 01:32AM
Lovely loses the one she loves. Instanly she's lost in her sadness. A year goes by and an event changes her entire life. After giving up hope on finding her lost love....he appears! but not in the same form as before...

I sigh and look around the room. It dosen't hold the comfort and safety it use to. Just my boring old room. Or maybe it just feels like that since i'm feeling real bad. And horriable.......and so so so misrable. Ha, I'm actually complianing. I used to never complain. NEVER. I know life all around me will go on and even though I'll abousltly hate it I will have to go to school. And drive to the store to pick up some milk or anything else we might run out of. Just last week I was still exited about my new shiny license i got at the begining of this month. Now all I want to do is curl up in a ball and sleep.....
That night i dreamed of what happened. Stark had his arm around my hip,keeping me close. We were walking in the smallish big field that's by his house as we always like to do. Today we were taking our little walk right as the sun rose. We walked under one of the arches the cherry blossom trees made. We sat down there and i looked up at him. He looked tired. So tired that there was only a little sparkle in his eyes. Usually Stark's eyes had so many little sparkles that it almost blinded me.
"I have to go." Starks voice starteled me.
He sounded weak and....tired. "O.k, but It'll have to wait till the weekend." I respounded. "No. Just me." I got confused. " I have to go to a hospital up in...." He hesitated."St.Louis, I've got some type of...." he hesitated and added "Some type of cancer.Only my parents can come,you shoukd go home." He said all in a rush then picked me up and drove me home. The whole time I was in a daze. Was he just trying to joke around with me? No he wouldnt do that. After he sat me down on my bed he must of kissed me and said "Murmers" but i was to busy chanting don't go, don't go to relize it.
last edited on Dec 28, 2009 at 04:16AM

menulis 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu r-pattz said…
It has... possibilities, but it's very poorly edited. The grammer and spelling is terrible, and you know that you're supposed to start a new paragraph every time there's a new speaker, right?