menulis Broken chapter two

MISSLOVATOSTAR1 posted on Oct 12, 2009 at 05:42PM
Broken

Chapter two The hush of wind

Jades Pov

I have just know a woken . It is dawn , and for some reasome the wind seemed to be strong , a bit to strong . I quickly closed the window .

I tipped toed to the door trying to wake my mother or sister .

I've jsut know crossed the hallways ice-e floor , that flet as if it had been frozen for a million years .

I went outside to feel it , but for some reasome the wind sounded as if , it was making a sound , but I couldn't understand it . The wind was also a blackish colcor .

What was all of this . Signs ? Sign's of what . Maybe it was me , was i loesing it ? Maybe I drank to mush water , maybe it was just something in the wind . Whatever it was , it wasn't goan help me with cleaning floor's .

For some strange reasome the water at the water hole wasn't coming out . I looked around the whole thing . On the steel I saw nothing , it loooked fine to me . Maybe something was in it .

" JADE !!", cried a tiny voice behind me . It was my sister , Carly . Carly was only six years old . She has short bown hair , and her job is to sweep , and only sweep .

Carly was running as if she was running from the law . What did she do now .

" Whats wrong Carly ?", I asked . Trying to talk Carly said , " It's the King's hallway floos ! Thier all smuged in this blackish dust colcor ! I can't get out !", she yelled .

Why would the hallway floors be blackish . We quickly went back inside , to see that even the walls , and celling had been turned into black .

What was happening . " Look !", Carly said . Pointing out window . I saw the rose graden , all the flower were black roses , the throns were all white , and were to long . The stuck out like srowds .

" Jade ! Whats happening !", yelled Carly .
I wish I could anwer , but I believe I couldn't , I didn't know myself .

" Follow me !", I told her . I was going to tell the King about this .

As we enter we , bow , and said our hello's . "King Steeltone !", I said .

" The castle ! It's all black ! Whats going on ?", I asked .

" It's time .", he said . Then the lights of fire flickered .

I was unknow of what he had just said .

" OH MY GOASH ! WHATS THAT ?", Carly yelled pointing near the upper window . I saw a very dark cloud , it looked as if it was spelling a sign , that againg I could not read it .

This looks like some kind of spell , but what spell . The only spell for that was ... NO .

Before Carly could even open her mouth to spell out more , I dashed threw the king's door .

I quickly open the door to spell colset . I broke the lock off the book of spells , and flipped threw pages .

" Jade ! What ..", Carly paused .

" Hes comes , and hes ready .", I whispered .

end of Jades Pov

comment , and rate , tell me wat u think

menulis 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shadow--2222 said…
meh
this is not a fourm