menulis Missing Chapter One

kayleebabee posted on Aug 19, 2009 at 07:49PM
"Carlisle we're home!" I called out as I raced through the house dragging Edward along with me.
"Carlisle? Esme? Rosalie? Emmet? Jazz? Alice?" I called my voice getting higher and higher out of panic.
"They aren't here Bella come on we'll go and find them." Edward said hoarsely taking my hand and tugging me toward the garage.
I flung my ferrari into reverse and screamed out of the garage. I hissed a stream of profanities as I raced toward Denali our first place to search.
"wait." I cried screeching to a stop in the middle of the highway. "we have been going about this the wrong way, If they left under there own steam then wouldn't they have called us by now?" I gasped as all the peices clicked into place. "yes they should have." the sound that escaped Edward's mouth was very quiet but i knew it was a cry of pain. I wrapped both of my arms around his shoulder and pulled his head onto my lap.
"It will be alright call the Airport for a flight to new york and then from new york to Italy." I said quietly tugging my fingers through his hair.
I leaned over him and pulled my phone out of the glovebox.
"Tanya? Yeah Hi listen It's time." I muttered down the phone.
"time for what?" She asked warily.
"To bring down the Volturi, phone every vampire you know and meet us in new york." I trilled, I then hung up.
last edited on Aug 22, 2009 at 08:41PM

menulis 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fiery said…
heart
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pixie09 said…
smirk
lol doesn't this belong on the twilight spot?? <.<
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dancing_banana said…
meh
Ok wait wait wait, does this like take place after Breaking Dawn?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kayleebabee said…
yes it does x
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 18wanda said…
Is this a Twilight story?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Night-Sky said…
meh
This belongs in the twilight spot, I think.