menulis Vampire Girlz

MISSLOVATOSTAR1 posted on Aug 02, 2009 at 11:46PM
Chapter one New place New Blood

As I walked threw the doors of Branchmen i saw the hallway filled with teens , but they were in goups . Like the dorks , losers , popular girls and boys ,cheerleaders , and the dancer . There was this other goup , that wore dark dreese , and shoes . One had Red hair , one had brown , and one had blond hair . Shes must be the leader , cuz she was in the middle .

I got books , and went to my first class . " Class . I'd like you to meet Amber Leadedmen . Shes new so I'd like you to make her feel at school .", Miss Patty said . A girl with ruby red hair jumped up . " Yes Libby ?", Miss Patty said . " Can she sit with us . PLEASE !", Libby yelled in a pippy voice . " Yeah ! Can she ?", the girl beside her asked . There was seat between them . " Why not ? Go head , and maybe they can show you around at lunch . I nodded and walked , but as i walked i saw those in dark dreees looking at me . " Hi ! I'm Libby !", Libby said , all happy , and crazy . " And i'm Mia . Thats my friend . We're in dancing .", Mia said , waving her cruly black hair out of her face . " Nice to meet ya'll ! I'm going to join dancing cuz i love it , and i can dance .", I said . " We're goan be great BBAPAFABFFL ! RIGHT ! RIGHT !",Libby said . " Right !", I said . " She crazy .", Mia said . I still felt those dark dress girlz eyes on me . Is something wrong wih me , i'm i ugly , do i stink , something on my face , or do they like me . I thought . " Ok class ! Were going do 50 pages of math . Anyone wanna know why ?", Miss Patty asked . Libby almost jumped out of her seat . " OH ! OH ! TELL ME ! TELL ME ! I'LL CRY IF YOU DON'T !", Libby yelled . Mia just hit her head . " Cuz Libby , Mia , and Amber can't jeep thier mouth's shut .", Miss Patty said . Everyone groned , but those dark dress girls grew eveb madder faces .

Mia , Libby , and me were at lunch , they've just showed me around . " Who are those girlz ?", I asked .No one made a sound . "Those are the Vampire Girlz .", Mia said . " There real Vampire .", Libby said . "Trying to scare the new girl .", I said . " We're not joking ! The girl with blond hair is named Lizzie ,red hair is Leah , and brown hair is Lola , who had got bitten by by thier own father , cuz they weren't vampires . A girl named Cindy saw it , came back to school told everyone , walked to go to the bathroom , didn't come back .", Mia said . " True story .", Libby said . I felt scared . What if that happens to me , better stay away .

Lizzie POV

" It seems we have a new blood on our hands girlz .", I said . " Thinks shes goan mess up our plan ?", Lola said . " No . Thats if she stays out of our way , and no oone gets bit , if you know wat i mean .", I said . " oh we know ", Leah ,a nd Lola said . And we all laughed .

menulis 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ashesandwine said…
wink
Cool:D