menulis Yet Another Game

ryans_love posted on May 26, 2009 at 12:21AM
here's another story game. you're allowed to write whatever amount you want, but it has to include the phrase "guinea pig with a gun".
I'll start us off:
"I woke up on Sunday morning when I felt cold metal on my leg. I blinked; my brain trying to figure out what in the name of all that's good and holy was going on. When my eyes focused, I saw my guinea pig Tony holding a gun pointed at my foot."

have fun!

menulis 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ryans_love said…
big smile
one idea i had is if anyone wants to include some references from the tv show 24, since my guinea pig is named Tony.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harold said…
Having never seen a guinea pig with a gun, I laughed at the incongruity. Tony was so cute, crawling on the blued steel automatic, which surely outmassed him by a factor of ten. The laugh died in my throat as Tony raised a small device to his throat, which then spoke in a gravelly voice out of scale with my furry companion.

"Yeah, laugh it up, tough guy. Maybe we'll see how much you'll laugh when I've plugged you a few times."
"Wha-what?" I cried in amazement. "T-tony?? Is that you?"
"Is this guy for real, Charlie?" Tony looked over my shoulder, where a rather pudgy hamster squatted on my headboard. "He should be begging for his life, and all he says is 'Is that you, Tony?'. Sheesh. They sure breed 'em dumb."
I didn't care to be belittled by my pet in this fashion; his impersonation of my voice particularly stung. Did I really sound that dopey?
"My life...? What do you mean?"
"Oh, fer pete's sake! Just shoot 'im, Tony. Put us out of his misery."
Tony's beady eyes bored into mine, intent over the yawning barrel of my gun. I prayed: Please, God, spare me this and I SWEAR I'll get a gun safe. First thing!
Tony sighed, and whipped the gun butt around to beat me in the face. The pistol-whipping was so painful that I blacked out almost immediately.
I woke up some time later, in unfamiliar surroundings.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pixie09 said…
laugh
i blinked a few times, dazed as i took in the harsh sunlight streaming in through the trees. why was i outside? i didnt own any trees. why was i here?? - then it all came back to me. my Toby. my guinea pig ... with his gun. sorrow gripped my as my soul tore apart at the thought of my dearly beloved pet piggy trying to kill me like that. what had i done to deserve such hatred from him? i loved him with all my heart and this is how he repays me? i felt betrayed and humiliated as i remembered how he fooled me. suddenly a new feeling of anger and betrayal shot though me. my guinea pig would pay.
EDIT:spelling .. woopsy :p
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ryans_love said…
meh
hey guys, we're doing good!

i glanced around me, hoping to spy a small portly calico guinea pig with a gun on his shoulder. as i did so, i became more confused than ever: i was lying in the park near my house. it was getting late; the sun was about to set. how did my little piggy (who i now must think of as a traitor) get me from my room to this place? and what had i missed while unconscious? but then the tears that had been threatening to fall became a waterfall. what had i ever done to Tony to make him want me dead? his food dish was always heaping with food, his water bottle always brimming, toys were scattered about his cage. oh. wait. that might be it. i had given him anything and everything a pet could want, except the one thing that really mattered: my time. i used to play with him all the time, and charlie too, but these past few months i had made new friends and had very little time for my pet piggy. sure, i checked to make sure he had what he needed to survive, but other than that...not much. i felt like a terrible pet owner.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harold said…
I blinked my tears away as I watched the sun set behind the trees, my disorientation growing as the light dimmed. At first I'd thought this was the park near my house, but now I couldn't remember the way back. Nor was I sure I wanted to return, only to find a guinea pig with a gun lying in wait for me. Tony might shoot me this time. Or was it Tully? Even the name was hazy. It was hard to recall how Toby had looked before, when Tooty was just my pet, and not beating me about the face and neck with a magnum. The bruises were swollen and painful; it hurt to move really any part of my face. I winced when I touched my face, and that wince made me wince even more, ending with an agonized yelp. The sound echoed oddly in the gloom; it suddenly felt a good deal less safe out here. Keeping as expressionless as possible, I chose a direction at random and started hiking through the dim woods, hoping to find a trail or other way out of there.