menulis Can I brag for a sceond?

marissa posted on Apr 22, 2009 at 12:20AM
Please don't get the wrong idea about this: I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I really want to tell someone about this. I figure who better then my fellow writing Fanpoppers?

I don't really want to tell anyone I know because... well, it does sound like bragging, andn I guess it is. Besides, I've never liked people reading what I write and I know that if I tell them this news, they're going to want to see what all the fuss is about.

So, we just got our midterm marks and I got a 99% in my creative writing class! My teacher said mine was some of the best work she'd read since she started teaching. :D

Anyways, I was just really excited about that and wanted to share, lol :P It's the best mark I've ever gotten in anything, so I was pretty happy :)

menulis 11 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu felineattack said…
lol i know the feeling and i couldn't brag either

cos i got straight A's on my final folio (externally assessed) for my writing class. its nice just to tell SOMEONE :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pixie09 said…
big smile
WELL DONE !!!!!! 99% in creative writting, that is an awesome achievment !!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu liissaaxx said…
smile
Well done! Do we get to read it?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twilightbandlol said…
Great job!!!!!!!! U rock!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu renrae said…
smile
Haha, good for you! I have never achieved higher than a 98.9% (My teacher NEVER rounds. I hate it.) in a writing/language/lit class.

I'm really happy because I got the highest scores on our ISATS (Idaho Standards Achievement Tests) in my grade for reading and language. Language was a 246, and reading was a 263. ;) I'm happy! :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu r-pattz said…
dude thats freakin amazing!!! congrats!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dearheart said…
big smile
Bravisimo! I tip my hat to you, madame! Here, have a cookie.

And I'm very interested in seeing some of your work now! I don't suppose you'd be willing to share with the rest of us, would you? :)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bella_Swan3 said…
WOW! 99%? AWESOME!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marissa said…
Aww, you guys are awesome :D

*feels special*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JONASlover89-92 said…
smile
freaking amazing!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu renrae said…
smile
Yes, you must share.

Well, not must, but we wanna see it. :)