menulis Finding Your Inner Self

shoneebonee posted on Jul 06, 2007 at 03:07AM
I'm not the best writer or speller so here it goes.

I often find myself thinking a lot, so i have decided to write my thoughts down. I have alot of friends and i am very outgoing, but lately i have noticed that i am changing in a way that i dont know how to handle.
I have recently picked up running and i love it, i have been finding myself wanting chanllenges. I dont have a boyfriend to spend my time with and to be honest i dont want one i like this feeling of me trying to find me (weird i know) I am almost 21 and all my friends are married off and im not ready for that. I think this good i think finally i am figuring out who i really am!
I never knew what people met when they said "you need to find yourself" i really like Fergies song "Big Girls Don't cry" b/c it really describes what i am feeling.
I love to run because i can be with myself and push myself to the limit. I can think and think and think its wonderful, its a path that i am on and i dont know where it will lead but thats what i like aboutit, its just me myfelf and I.
last edited on Jul 06, 2007 at 03:07AM

menulis 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harold said…
Interesting. I was quite a runner myself at that age, though I did it more as a social event and physical challenge. While many of my friends did get married before me, at 21 that was still years in the future. Still, I can understand how that can make one reflective. You might also be interested in the running spot: link
There's also the Fergie spot, of course:
link (which has a link to the "Big Girls Don't Cry" video)

But in the meantime, keep up with the writing! Different writers have said it in different ways over the years, but the essence is this: you don't get good at writing nor grow as a writer unless you write something every day.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu broohahajke said…
"changing in a way that I don't know how to handle"

That sounds like me sometimes.

I'll be 21 in December, and I feel like I'm never the same person year after year (but who is?) yet I change month to month as well. I've accepted the fact that part of who I am is someone who will change. And it might make you uneasy to be changing all the time, but change is also beautiful. You might never know if you are heading in the right direction, but no one always is.