hgfan5602 posted on Jun 04, 2012 at 07:44PM
Tell me, why do YOU like writing? What type of writing do you enjoy reading and writing?
 Tell me, why do anda like writing? What type of menulis do anda enjoy membaca and writing?

menulis 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Caleigh210 said…
My life isn't the best. Like everyone else, the road's bumpy and an uneasy road to cross. Sometimes, I just want to escape it all. Just to forget for a little while and actually feel free. Writing is that escape route. When I write, I can finally be myself, where no one can judge me. I'm engulfed in a world that I can control. Where nothing can get out of hand. It's the world that I dream I could have. The best and most important reason why I write though, is because... I'm wanted there.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hgfan5602 said…
Wow. Seriously, Caleigh, among all the amazing things I have seen, this is basically the best I have seen. Ever.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ZekiYuro said…
big smile
I love writing because I like how my characters act as I want!
Really? Thank you x)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ZekiYuro said…
heart
You are welcome!!!^^
You're welcome. (Sorry Zek, that comment by Caleigh was directed towards me) No offense, Zek.
Ahahahaha x) Yeah it was =P but I also agree with you about making your characters do what you want. XD
big smile
Yep, I'll have to agree with Zekkie when it comes to making your characters do what you want.