menulis prolouge; anda play games, i play tricks, PLEASE READ + RATE!

runawaygirl1998 posted on Mar 02, 2012 at 01:54PM
Prologue
I could feel the breath of the unidentified man running cool down my neck, I knew I was not alone but I couldn’t feel the familiar presence of her either. My brain decided that this was my death sentence so I turned in the cool night air to peer behind and through the many trees and bushes. He had probably gotten her by now, and ruined my reason to live but it was impossible to know, so, flicking the silver blade from the handle of my penknife, I crept through the woodlands to find who exactly it was that had brought me to my death.
I heard her scream from somewhere in the surrounding forest and my heart pounded out of my chest, if he touched her I swear… the things I would do…
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you” I warned the mysterious figure as I approached the area I heard the whimpering and attempts of escape of my best friend, twigs snapping beneath my feet giving away my location perfectly.
“What are you going to do girly?” the man laughed back, he sounded so normal and common, unlike the phsyco he actually was. My breathing was hitched as I felt so alone in this forest, so cold and so hopeless but I still fought on, hoping to be the saviour of the girl id known since I was little but now wasn’t time to have a flash back.
I could hear his footsteps, running, and her voice, screaming. As I followed courageously I came to the clearing of the forest and found myself on the top of a large hill, surrounded by a deserted children’s playground, more woodlands and a few dozen sanded paths and only the sound of my pants in the air.
“There’s nowhere to hide!” I screamed at the top of my voice, my eyes darting around the darkened landscape knowing that there were actually many places to hide, hoping to see the jett black hair but no, all I could hear was her screams which tore apart my heart every time.
“I give in girly, but you will have to find your little girlfriend” I heard the man shout back in disgust.
“She’s not my girlfriend!!!” I shrieked, tears running down my cheeks with fear and pain deep inside my soul. I could hear distant laughing but my eyes were too blurred with tears to see where it came from. I could hear more of viper’s cries for help coming from the abandoned children’s playground so fighting back the temptation to break down crying on top of this anonymous hill, I fought my way down the steep and thorn filled banks until I felt my body crash against the bright blue bars of the play area.
“Vixen?” I heard her cry, he voice strained and croaky with fear. She continued to call my name as I felt around helplessly in the dark to find the gate to the area.
“I’m here viper hang tight, I’m coming I promise it will be ok!” I reassured her, hating lying to her. I didn’t know if I would make it to her and I didn’t know if it would be ok. i shrieked as I heard a booming gun fire then screamed in pain and clutched my side of my waist feeling the sticky crimson blood run through my fingers- he’d shot me, how dare he! I felt my warm tears begin to rush down my cheeks and my choppy black hair stuck around my face from my cold sweat. I couldn’t hear properly and I couldn’t see well either as pushed open the gate id managed to find with my free hand and staggered towards the blur of a red roundabout which I heard muffled whimpers coming from.
“Viper is that you? “ I choked, doubling over and falling to the ground in pain. I could hear her struggle as if trying to break free from something and soon in felt her comforting arms around me, hugging the pain away as I snivelled in her clutch, my blood flow beginning to slow, as well as my heart rate. What can we do? I can’t call an ambulance; they will think I’m a phsyco, being stalked sinisterly by a madman that apparently (to everyone else) is non-existent, I can’t call the police, no one has ever seen this guy apart from us, all of our friends think we’re going mad and seeing things. I have no one to run to and no were to hide. We’ve got to stick this out, just the two of us, no one else can know.
As I peered up in the dim light to glare at her face; her beautiful jett black spikes hair no-so-beautifully suck to her face with blood and her deep green eyes lifeless and dead, I could hear his triumphant laughs from somewhere unknown, chilling me to the bone but the noise morphed to a inaudible buzz as I felt myself slowly slip into unconsciousness.

:) should i continue this story? i already have around 3 more parts, i will post if you want me too, please comment :D
last edited on Mar 09, 2012 at 11:26AM

menulis 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu runawaygirl1998 said…
smirk
Do u want me to post chapter 1?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu luv_cupcake said…
pleeeeaaaasssee post the rest plzplzplzplzplzplz ;D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu runawaygirl1998 said…
big smile
ok i will :) it will be titled chapter 1 of you play games, i play tricks :) thanks so much for commenting