menulis Forum Novel

Lord_Anubis posted on Feb 03, 2012 at 09:42PM
Here is my part, you just continue the story below. And remember if you wanna ask or suggest something, or join in story, do it on this topic: link
Ok, here we go.

It was a foggy morning. Guardians at grey city walls could barely see the green forest that was not so far ahead. Behind the city was great mountain that was preventing enemies to come from behind, so they only guarded at city gate. Suddenly a small dot appeared at the end of forest and as it was getting closer it formed in human shape. The guardians stopped yawning and got close to the fence of grey stones.
''Is that the one king Robert called for?'' asked one of them.
''They say he has hair blue as night and fiery cat eyes.''
''Yes, I heard he's mostly in tiger or mathajy form.'' 3 guards were talking.
''Really?''
''Mhm, like a humanoid tiger.'' ,and so while they were talking the red man came in front of the great metal gate and stopped.
''I come to serve the king Robert! He called for me! Let me pass!'' the man yelled loudly.
''Show us who you are!'' replied one of the guardians.
After that the man removed his red hood and lowered his ,also red, scarf. His skin was very pale. He was young and got very pretty face in shape of letter V. He really had red cat eyes and blue spikey hair pulled to behind as his bangs were fallin' near his eyes.
''Open the gate!'' one of the guards commanded after they all took a good look at him from above.
The gate opened with loud sound and red man headed through main street that was leading towards castle in the bottom of the grey mountain.
last edited on Feb 29, 2012 at 09:50PM

menulis 48 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...