menulis Trapped alone in a cave

pink-bookworm posted on Aug 09, 2011 at 05:53AM
Synopsis: a class from Beverly hills high go on a field trip to a cave where something terrible goes wrong, they get trapped!!!. The teachers perish (dead) some students even perish, can they get out of the cave or will they die trying find out in trapped alone in a cave.
Characters:
Henrietta calebs
Ashleigh calebs
Amelia burkoff (anie)
Joe kolsby
Marco
Mary
austin white
Teachers and the rest of the students who I might add them as we start to figure out who the rest are.

Prologue
Hello I'm Henrietta calebs and I'll be telling the story just for your information and benefits. I am thirteen years old, I have straight brown hair and pinkish purplish eyes and I love to wear jeans. I have an identical twin called Ashleigh and a little brother by a month named Terry. Terry has shaggy brown hair and green eyes that are from my father, patrick. I live in Beverly hills and go to Beverly hills high and this is where our story starts on a sunny morning. Where getting ready for a field trip to the crystal caves and the place I've heard is amazing well said my cousin Natalie who has been there twice. The crystal caves is where our real story starts where the adventure lurks, the beauty, horror and pain. So come join us on our wonderful journey or maybe not so wonderful journey, trapped alone in a cave.
last edited on Aug 28, 2011 at 12:55AM

menulis 32 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...