Wrath of Ashardalon ~*.:WaLk DoWn MeMoRy LaNe :.*~

StReNgThHoPe posted on Jun 01, 2013 at 11:41PM

Wrath of Ashardalon 38 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RoleplayCraz98 said…
Takius: (She slowly walks to the porch in the inn and stares at the full moon. She has a rice cake filled with jelly and she slowly sits down on the patio and eats her rice cake, even though there's fires surrounding her)
Cat Ears: (A person walks down the dirt road and currently Cat Ears is in stealth mode *invisible* and she mugs the person of there money then slowly disappears. The person circles himself trying to figure out what just happened)
Ash: (She walks up to a Market salesman in a wooden sales booth and she ask for a generator for her spacecraft then the salesman says he doesn't have any even though she see one right behind him. She slaps him and asks him one more time then he finally gives her the generator)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu StReNgThHoPe said…
(suddenly the Inn starts to shake and something is coming from iside like a huge mound of dark energy lurks right behind Takius)

(suddenly a girl with black curly hair walks down the road with a hoodd on her head and a huge smile on her face )

(Suddenly a swarm of three or four boys run right past Ash screaming as loud as they can 'Memory Theif! Run!")

Takius: What the Hell (she Grabs her staff and jolts to the other side of the room then turns around to look at this dark energy and he scampers off)

Cat Ears: Hey this area is all ready Reserved. (She looks at the guy and she grabs his collar a throws him on the ground.)

Ash: HA it looks like back in town again (she shoots the generator with her gun and it shrinks then she puts it in her bag then starts to walk the direction towards where the boys were coming from)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
StReNgThHoPe commented…
wait is Cat Ears doing that to the guy atau to my girl? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
RoleplayCraz98 commented…
shes mugging the guy and shes saying this place is resurved for her to the hodded girl lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*suddenly the negative energy forms into a human figure and then it doubles into two human fugires*

The Hooded Girl: *she turns and smiles revealing two huge orange eyes* Oh is it??? *suddenly another girl in a hood walks up next to sasha but this one has strands of long white hair dangling out of the hood*

*suddenly crows and ravens from all over start flying down on the streets and staring at Ash*
Takius: If your not looking for a fight you might as well just say so (she raises her weapon and stares the figure striate in the eyes)

Cat Ears: Well your damn wrong . It is my area and it will stay that way (she pulls out daggers and her eyes glow bright green/ yellow and she disappears)

Ash: DAMN IT I HATE BIRDS (She try's to kick them out off her way)
*the figure forms into bodies and they turn into Miza and Marco* *they both start laughing*
Miza: 8her hands light with purple flame* Oh this will be fun *miza smiles and Takius and enters her mind and it literally feels like something is crawling in her mind*

The black haired girl: * suddenly pulls out two switchblades and sends shockes of lightning through the that makes a huge thunder noise*
The one with white hair: *pulls out a staff that is incased in ice*

*the crows and ravens turn into dust and then jut re form back in the same place*
Takius: (says in her mind " might as well get out there, there's nothing you can do in here that will hurt me I have no nerves in my head that you can even connect to" she points to her eyes and smirks " and theres no point talking to me in my mind then just talking out loud in from of this ..... " looks at marco " what ever you call him")

Cat Ears: "You cant hit me if you cant see me" (she reappears behind the white haired one "meow" then she kicks her in the back of the white haired ones knees, bringing her to her hands and knees then disappears )

Ash: What the hell . . . , God damn it fucking birds you see this is why I hate birds. (She slowly starts to step over them until she was a couple of feet from the nearest bird)
And Takius is not dissing Marco she just dosent know what to call him lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Marco: *the creatures start forming at his shoulders again and suddenly his eyes turn red and he laughs - his tongue turns into ine you'd see on a snake- his teeth grow into fangs and his uscles seem to buldge*
Miza: *smirks evilly and backs up against the wall suddenly lunging at Takius with fire coming out of her hands*

The white haired one* as soon as her hands hit the ground the ground instantly turns to Ice and it catches Cat Ear's legs crawling up her calves and holding her in place* I wouldn't play this game if I were you. This is our place now *stands up and begins to take her hood off*

*Ash hears screaming from an alleyway and suddenly is stop with the sound of death and a girl walks around a corner- her hands drenched in blood she has black hair and her red eyes are lined with purple and she looks right at Ash with a glare of craving.*
 Marco: *the creatures start forming at his shoulders again and suddenly his eyes turn red and he laug
Takius: " You obviously didn't come here for no purpose so you might as well just spit is out and you can be on your way, because I don't even know you and you already picking a fight" (her staff stone turn red and begins to light with power *she assumes they would be idotes and not tell her

Cat Ears: Man your pretty . . . . . Pretty Ugly (she smiles at her self joke and pulls out a cane from her infinite bag and smashes the ice barricading her legs) she smiles and says to the two girls to bad there's two of you and one of me and were still equal in battle that's a shame. (disappears)

Ash: Eh I want a burger instead and what could I do she already killed there's nothing else I could do (she smiles back at her and grabs a burger from her bag and takes a big wimping bite out of it.
 Takius: " anda obviously didn't come here for no purpose so anda might as well just spit is out and anda
StReNgThHoPe commented…
hamburger dude? wow.... wow lebih dari setahun yang lalu
anda got to to know she does the weirdess stuff but know its because shes smart!!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
And I know thats Chloe!!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
StReNgThHoPe commented…
sorry i didnt see i hadent replied to Ash lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Miza: *she stares Takius down* Stupid fool this isn't even the right person
Marco: *grits his teeth and his eyes rim red* I don't care just KILL HER and get the craving OVER WITH

the black haired one: *she puts her hands up and causes huge vaccum like woinds that pull Cat Ears back to them*
White haired one: *she whispers a spell and suddenly it starts a blizzard that covers Cat Ears in snow making her visible*
black haired one: *while she can see Cat Ears she draws her switchblades and stabs her in both her shoulders as deep as the knives will go*

StReNgThHoPe commented…
*suddenly all the birds around ash start chirping and squaking loundy and this makes the girl smile and walk towards Ash* lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Takius: You might as well just leave because it's not worth trying to fight me (Throws them a velvet red bag) Here . . . Its a bag full a blood

Cat Ears: (Takes out knifes) Aww (the bloody wound(s) heal up in a seconds) Good thing I have nine Lives!! (She looks at them and turns her head to the side and cracks her neck really loud) MY Turn Now (Takes out two daggers and hits the black haired one (how does it feel now

Ash: shut up birds (kicks a bird so hard that when it turns to dust that the dust flies several feet away from her. She sees that the girl is walking towards her she jumps a little bit then she smiles and hits a stupid pose
Marco: *kicks the bag* we don't want your blood
Miza: *starts screaming* THATS IT THATS IT!!! *she dashes towards Takius and grabs her shoulders- Miza's hands still burning with fire*

the black haired one: 8shreiks and backs away this time throwing the switchblades at Cat Ear's ribs * Izzy this one is a fighter
Izzy (white haired one) ; Maybe... We will just kill her all nine times *throws a shard of dagger sharp ice at Cat Ear's head*

Chloe: * she smiles evilly and suddenly Ash gets an odd sensation in her throat*
Takius: (grabs Miza and throws her to the ground she puts her staff on her. Out from the staff comes a orange hand of fire that hold Miza to the ground.) Now listen here. I don't care who you are or what you are. Get out of my house. Here Ill help you A bit. (Grabs Marco with another Orange flaming hand and squeezes them so the flames scorches there skin. She drops them off the balcony.)

Cat Ears: It was A fucking Cat Phrase (pulls out the daggers and switch blades) Try not to take things so literally (heals in seconds) look maybe you can head down the road but for me it ill just stay here. (Takes her claws and stabs them into Izzy and doesn't let go of her

Ash: (Grabs her throat and rubs it. Her hand transposes into a gun and gets fired up and rolls her other hand fingers on her leg)
Marco: *he yells in anger and his anger causes everyone's eyes to water and Takius suddenly starts have bad hilusinations*
Miza: *starts crying and screaming* marco I cant take it anymore!

Izzy: She grits her teeth and from inside of her drzzles blood cold as ice and black* let go of me you bitch!
the black haired one: *she lunges and pulls Izzy from Cat Ear's claws and takes cat Ears By the shoulders throwing her on the ground suddenly her anger makes the wind start to turn* You just crossed the line you asshole! *she takes both her blades and stabs Cat Ear's stomach but her blades have lighting inside of them and they shock Cat Ears very painfully*

Chloe: *she smirks and walks closer - with ever step she takes Ash's throat hurt more and it is harder for her to breathe*
Takius: Have a nice night (shuts the deck doors)

Cat ears: (screams to the top of her lungs the cut heals but leaves a scar) Dammit that will take days to heal thanks to you baboons (reaches into her infant bag and pulls out a ball of yarn (its a bomb) and she throws it to Izzy's and the black haired ones feet) I know when I'm beaten (she runs off then disappears and the bomb blows the girls sky high with a rotten egg stench)

Ash: (steps back every time Chloe steps forward just incase its a distance thing)
Marco: *suddenly he dissolves and a black tar creeps back up the balcony and into the door it forms on the floor and when Marco re appears in Takius's room he kicks her in the back of the head*

the black haired one: *as she lands she makes the wind blow so the stench disappears*
Izzy: *falls on her knees and clutches were cat Ears stabbed her and shes still bleeding* Sasha - shit this hurts
Sasha(black haired one) : *tries to help her* don't worry okay its gonna be okay we are in a safe zone now...

(Wherever Cat Ears is she suddenly sees a shadow on the trees that looks like its following her*

Chloe: *her eyes look crazed and hungry and dispite Ash moving back with ever step it still gets stronger until the pain is unbearable and ash cant breathe* You should have stayed home little girl.... you should have listened and stayed home you little girl
Takius: ( Takius wacked him with her staff on his head. She spins the staff and punctures him in the stomach with the end of that staff)

Cat ears: (would laugh historically but her stomach hurts to much to do so.) She stops and turns around she sees the trees then sticks out her tong then keeps running

Ash: (Ash Shoots her gun and keeps shooting her until her throat doesn't hurt anymore)
Marco: *the puncture wound bleeds little droplets of strangely black blood but he doesn't seem to notice he just backs off and then jumps at her again*

*suddenly as Cat Ears is running she is stopped as if she had just ran into a wall but then a girl slowly forms out of the shadows (Sinseta) With two boys at her side but have purple eyes and black hair one has a birthmark on his face*
Sinseta: And what do we have here? a pitiful midnight snack... too bad huh? and she was so close.

Chloe: *each bullet shoots right through her leaving trails of blood and she just continues to smile as the pain in Ash's throat decreases a little but just barely enough to let her breathe* you even got a warning from one of my dearest friends! and you didn't listen did you? *laughs* your a fool to not take warning you coward
Takius:( Holds her staff in front of her and a gust of wind blows through her hair then a series of lighting bolts comes down and strikes Marco)

Cat Ears: Ahh look who just had to bring back up. She cant fight me on her own (Cat Ears pupils grow big and the insides grow a deep green. Cat Ear smiles and slowly circles Sinseta and the two boys)

Ash: What warning. I don't Even know you (ashes eye begins to grow a small blue flame)
Marco: *before the bolts had hit him he creates a huge purple barrier like a force field to protect him*

Sinseta: *she pushes pasy Cat Ears and takes off running - the boy with the birthmark follows her and the other boystops to take cat ears by one of her ears and throws her to the grond hissing at her*

The boy: You stupid girl! *ihis eyes start turning from purple to red and suddenly the nerves on Cat Ear's skin goes wild like there are hundereds of tiny needles poking her*

Chloe: You do not know me but you were warned to not come out in the dark you stupid girl *suddenly the memory of Sinseta warning Ash comes back and all of Ashes life memories flash befire her and Chloe smirks* I know everything about you Ashling!
Takius: (The orange hand appears again and starts to hit the protective dome around Marco. The dome starts to crack. If It breaks the hand will automatically grab Marco again and squeeze him like it did before)

Cat Ears: ( her Nerves go out of control and her hand slaps him) Hey that was your own fault (she smiles) its time for a kitty to pounce (she gets up and laches her claws into him)

Ash: Who doesn't know everything about me. I mean I'm hard not to like. (She smiles and begins to walk to Chloe.) You got ten seconds to get out of my face. -one- -two- -three- -four- (as she counts her gun gets fired up and her eye flame gets bigger with ever number) -five- -six- - seven- -eight- -nine- )

Marco: *just when the hands breaks the dome he disappears into ash and then he comesup from the ceiling= grabs Takius's hair and pulls down forcing her to smash her head in the floor*

The boy: *he bleeds black blood and he stares CatEars right in the eyes- suddenly Cat Ear's worst memories flash in from of her and she hears the voice of a person she holds very dear calling her name*

Chloe: *she stands up tall and smirks right in the frame of Ash's gun and the swarm of birds begins to fly sending huge winds in all directions*
Takius: (Takius has had enough of Marco and gets up and grabs Marcos ear and swings him off the porch again onto Miza below). Your giving me a headache

Cat Ears: gets off his leg and runs off

Ash: -Ten- (She fires up her gun and shoots Chloe several Times then puts her gun on sonic blast and shoots Chloe until she's against the wall where she was. Ash shoots all the birds until there dust on the ground again) You should be the one afraid of me at night (Her eye flame grows so big its the size of her face)
Miza: Getting angrier* come down and fight us you cowardly whore!
Marco: His eyes suddenly start getting an even brighter red*

*the voice keeps calling Cat Ears and it guides her back towards were Sasha and Izzy were it calls her name and it almost seems to pull her towards it*

Chlose: *when the gun hits her she turns to ash and re appears behind Ash coming up and grabbing her shoulders with sharp claws* *whispers in her ear* Think I haven't dealt with pests like you before? You aare nothing and those precious memories inside your head are exactly what I want
Takius: The ones who continue to fight are the Whores not the ones who don't wish to (She grabs a bucket under the sink that the sink sewage and water has been dripping into and she dups it on Marco.) You need to cool off mister

Cat Ears: (She shakes her head and realizes that the love one calling her name is dead.) You trick me

Ash: (grabs her hands on her shoulders and throws her to the ground. Ash gets on top of her and grabs her hair and constantly smashes Chloe head to the ground. Over and over and over again.
Marco: *he turns and bolts for a few minutes*
Miza: *she leans against the side of the house gritting her teeth and gasping for air* Botch.... fucker....

*suddenly the loved one runs out of the trees past her and towards were she came from still calling Cat Ear's name*

Chloe: *hisses and suddenly she fades into the ground and her voice is eeverywhere making Ashes throat hurt again*
Takius: (She watches Miza grit her teeth and grasp for air then she continues to watch her after she lured the bucket of sewage and water

Cat Ears: (she gets hypnotized by loved one passing by) Mr. Beat . . . . Mr. Beat wait for me (she runs after the beat that she used to play with for years as a child)

Ash: God damn you. Come out and fight me like a man . . . . Well a guess a girl . . . Whatever (she circles herself holding her gun up waiting for a shadow or a figure to appear
 Takius: (She watches Miza grit her teeth and grasp for air then she continues to watch her after she
Miza: Don't you hate it Marco *she lights her hands on fire and suddenly starts trying to light Takius's house on fire*

Mr. Beat: *he runs through the forest and suddenly just as Cat Ears gets back to were Izzy and the black haired girl are he disappears*

*Izzy and the girl are both in a white cirle with the three memorytheives circling them*

Sinseta: You little brats cant hind forever!

Chloe: *Ash's throat closes up and she cannot breathe- suddenly Chloe comes up behind her and pushes her forefully*
Takius: You realize this is my house and Youll have to be paying for the inn if you reck there inn (She takes her staff and she hits it on the ground and the ground in caves under both Miza and Marcos feet making them fall several thousands of feet into the ground.) Rot in hell for all I care
Cat Ears: ( hisses at the two of them) What are anda here for anyways because it was obviously not for this spot lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Ash: ( Gasps for air) Marco is wasting his time on anda ( she covers her mouth) I didn't mean to say that lebih dari setahun yang lalu
...... are you gonna reply for the two other roleplays or not????
Oops sees lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I replied menggerutu, jalang lebih dari setahun yang lalu
comon its been 13 days reply Mother mo fo lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Marco: *uses hi power and thwy both fly right out* fuck this! *turn an runs off woth miza*

Sasha: Hey Sinseta! Fresh meat *points at Cat Ears*

Sinseta: *turns an looks at Cat Ears. Sinseta has a trail of blood trickling off her clothes and her hands* Well what a nice little surprise

Nike: *smirks* Ypur little friend Mr Beat lead you back?

Chloe: *she geta angrier* You little bastard! *she walks up to her and looks at her face a little too close* And why would he like you? Your a pathetic little gunslinger
Takius: Ya you go you bastards you not worth my time

Cat Ears: * clenches her hands so hard that her nails leave gashes in her skin* You fuckers *she disappears and kick Nail knocking him into a tree and she pulls rope and ties him to the tree and blind folds him

Ash: For one I'm not a gunslinger and two your a little brat that doesn't realize what she has untill there's a chance of losing him to another girl * blows hair out of face* I'm leaving * walks away* I wasn't asking to run into you
Marco: I hope you know Sinseta is abou to kill your little Cat ears friend! *they run off*

Sinseta: *grabs Cat Ears buy her braid a throws her away fom nike*

Nice: *burns the rope with his hands and steps up behind Sinseta and puts his hands on her shoulders making it obvious they are a couple*

Chloe: *whispers just barely but doesnt realize Ash can hear her* He loves her.... *eyes turn red and she turns Ash around throwing her on the ground* STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU WHORE!!!
Cat ears has short hair and doesn't have a a braid but ill just go with it lebih dari setahun yang lalu
StReNgThHoPe commented…
WTF? sorry her picture has one... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Takius: god damn you guys your really dim asses you know *she teleports the where CatEars is

Cat ears: oooooohhhhh *makes kissy noises*
Takius: knock it off
Cat Ears: Oh isn't my good old friend
Takius: if you haven't notice this isn't a tea party
Cat ears: no du
* Takius says some words and suddling a black mist covers the three of thems eyes and no how much they move it stays over there eyes and CatEars knocks Nike to the ground and stabs his back with one of her long daggers and it goes all the way in until it reaches the handle

Ash: I wish he liked me but he likes big old fat you, and he's dating you * gets up and pushes her* look injoy what you *pushes her again* have and fucking leave me alone. Your one his number one list anyways
(suddenly MArco and Miza appear behind Takius*

Marco:*grabs her shoulders and throws her* WHORE!! *disappears*
Miza: *looks at Cat Ears and laughs* Sinseta you picked this little chump?

Chloe:*Her eyes turn green* Marco!

Marco:*appears behind Chloe- looking right into Ash's eyes*
Cat Ears: I AM NOT A CHUMP *crosses arms*

Takius: * Gets up and dust her self off. Her hair looks likes it being blowed by wind and her staff crackles with lightning. The ground under Miza feet sparks with lightning and Miza flings up into the air. When Miza almost hits the ground falling back down Takius freezes her in the air.

Takius: Would you mind shutting your mouth for a sec

Cat Ears: You cant tell me what to do

Takius: Well I can tell you where your mouth shouldn't be in the first places

Ash: oh . . . . Hey *looks at ground her hands are normal and she pretends like she's looking in her bag*
*Izzy and Sasha are in the backroud runningn as fast as hey can*

Sinseta:*Inside the fog she screams and everyone's ears pop*

Miza: *she looks right into Cat Ear's eyes, making her emotions change into fear and uncertainty*

Chloe: *looks at Marco*

Marco: *hes eyes are red and he's trying to control something* Chloe... Were. Is. IT.

Chloe: *hands him a bag* Marco isnt what you think Ash.

Marco:*looks like he cant hear her, his breathing is fast and he is opening the bag really quickly*
Cat Ears: There messing with me

Takius: Well not every one gunna treat you like a queen now are they.

Cat Ears: :/

Takius: * makes Miza fly in the air knocking into Sasha and Izzy

Ash: I already know and you know what I don't care *glares at Chloe*