winx vs w.i.t.c.h If Anda Like Winx Atau Witch Come And Speek With Tose Ho Hete Winx Atau Witch

gintareka posted on Mar 30, 2010 at 07:32AM
I love winx but I like witch. this forum is like winxlove and willv. they hete echader. (I hete willv too) . so evebody rait her and speek whit echedar
last edited on Mar 30, 2010 at 07:36AM

winx vs w.i.t.c.h 44 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Winxlove said…
laugh
Hehe!!Complete job...Winx club!!!
(You wants a fight gintareka don't you?!)
I don't hate her just she is so selfish and stupid that said rude things about Winx.I mean,I know Winx is better,but this doesn't mean that she have do ruded Winx,okay?
Do notignore what you don't like!!Same for all!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gintareka said…
smile
I hate willv too. and I love winx but I whant too now wai they don't like winx. they are fabiles.
wink
P.S.: winxlove I don't want to fight (not does ho love winx) I won't to bring all witch fans to good said( thets mine winx club )
My haters in all spots(for now)are:
Willv
Chrie
mahnoor
cassidy
mjizelfan(he stings me out)

Others are good(for now)
rainy
I hete just Willv,Chrie and cassidy
rainy
Why your icon is with WITCH?!I'm dissapointed!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lovebaltor said…
She already said she liked witch,soo,its no the end of the freaking world because she has a witch icon.Anyway,hate is such a strong word use and I dont hate willv,Chrie,cassidy or any witch fan,but some can get annoying,but there's no need 2 hate some1 because they dont agree how good something u think is.4 example,u like bloom and dissagree with everything witch fans say,but i hate bloom and only dissagree with the stubborn witch fans(i am not naming them)So every1 doesnt have 2 agree with u on how awesome winx is ok!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chrie said…
I hate winx and my winx fan at school her name is maeve and gaby I hate them 4ever.grrrrrrrrr
I like a bit winx but I like willv,cassidy101 and all of the W.I.T.C.H. Fans but none from winx club
Those winx snobs are anoying me
It's just that not all people luv winx or W.I.T.C.H. Some may hate both some may like both and I still ignore what I hate to get a better time then to fight with each other
worried
Am i 1 of those "winx snobs"chrie??
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zanhar1 said…
tongue
am i a winx snob... any way only one i cant stand is mahnoor she is so rude
OMG!!!I think the same of her 2 Zanhar!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu samoangirl96 said…
laugh
dude i love both the shows EQUALLY!!!!! but i don' get why you guys have to fight about it. it's not that big of a deal people!!!! i mean you don't have to fight over it.
PEACE!!! (j/k(no really))
meh
i think alot of people do, she doesnt know when to stop, i try to be respectful about it, but that doesnt always work she called a diffrent user a slutty b**** and said something to be for not likeing bloom
At least you guys are better than the other winx fans
Em...lovebaltor I think you zanhar1 and samoanggirl96 are not
tongue
At least they are better than you!
Wat do u mean that were better then chrie?chrie is a nice witch fan.She doesnt cuss any1 out because they dont agree with her.And zanhar1,i think i might know who said that 2 some1......and thank u chrie 4 saying that we r not snobby winx fans.<3
I like witch but, I whrily hete willv because she wus the one ho put this foto in this spot !! she is bitch !!!!!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 I like witch but, I whrily hete willv because she wus the one ho put this foto in this spot !! she is
sad
yeah what lovebaltor said chire is nice and never once have i seen her cuss someone out even though she dislikes the winx. But seriously you guys do know that it is just a show. it's not like one day there going to pop out of your tv and fight with each other just beacuse of what ppl are saying about them. i mean really?????ppl need to stop making such a big deal out of it. like i said before
!!!THERE JUST TV SHOWS!!!
I agree.She is soooo stupid.They aren't real,gosh!!
Magwoman123 commented…
Winxlove can anda get past your vagina-rotten thought I think w.i.t.c.h is a tiny bit better i enjoy it as it has a better storyline, it's funnier, it's lebih realistic and it has the elements so please could anda try not making mean komentar every detik on this page. Thank anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
cloudy
thank you (i think??)
I already knew that they r tv shows,and arent real its just some people r 2 stubborn 2 except that they should stop fighting.
I agree with you
Yes,this is what I told in first!
It's just that cause of my school friend who's making me sick of winx she tels that winx is better to me rattter than to my other friends at school,she's suck so anoying me she always makes me fell sick about someting(not just winx)she said that every thing that I like makes me a loser
she keeps telling you that? that everything you like makes you a loser. i wouldn't call that a friend.
meh
I agree.You shouldn't hear her.You have to like what you want.She isn't a friend and she will never be a friend if you call you loser.
I agree,u either get some good comebacks and get her back real good,or just say nothing and let her say ur a 'loser'4 stupid reasons wich doesnt make any scence because u have different opinions on things then her,so if she hates witch and u luv it,it really doesnt matter wat she thinks about ur opinion.i like tons of other stuff most people hate and i hate tons of stuff people luv 4 example,i hate anything that has 'Disney Channel singers'i mean they all suck and cant sing!Its as simple as that.Or HSM,it sucks.That series is an epic fail and they have no talent.The point im trying 2 make is that the next time u see ur so called 'friend'and she makes rude remarkes about u,either send some good comebacks 2 shut her up,or just end the friendship right there.
angry
YES I AGREE WITH YOU GUYS ALL
SHE ISNT A FRIEND AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND EVEN IF I DO LIKE WINX A LITTLE SHE WOULD KEEP SAYING THAT I SHOULD LOVE WINX MORE IN A RUDE WAY
 YES I AGREE WITH anda GUYS ALL SHE ISNT A FRIEND AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND EVEN IF I DO l
we should love them both!
You are not forced to love what you don't want.(even winx club is a bit more bit way better than w.i.t.c.h but anyway)

And I agree with lovebaltor.
tongue
I hate with big HATE HSM(High school musical)they all are stupids in that movie!!!
W.I.T.C.H is a little bit better than HSM!
I cannot watch them with my eyes!
I'm gonna die if I watch them one more time!!lol
angry
and everyone who like or Winx,or W.I.T.C.H shouldn't say bad things about each other if they don't like them example:Wi.t.c.h fans says rude things about Winx and Winx fans!!!That's inhuman!We have to keep the peace,or this will never stop going on!!!
angry
It is we that decide to keep fighting or go along with peace!
They are just not true!Just stupid creations that don't exist!!Why we should be angry with each other and side with a creation?!!!??It makes no sense!!!
angry
We are peoples and we should make peace to each other,not fight!!Understand,girls?
who is with my side?

Who agrees with me?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sparklykitten23 said…
smile
i agree!
but i like to keep this fighting just for fun you know
smile
I agree but I kinda have fun at this fight in the past but now not
lebih dari setahun yang lalu firebloom190 said…
I dislike conrliea hale cause she is mean to all winx fans
Wow, looking back on it, this was insane.
Magwoman123 commented…
I think we should add what we like I prefer w.i.t.c.h but I do like winx but I kinda lost a little of my interest after season 3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu