Winx-Avatar Anyone Here Insterested An OC Role-Play? (Please join!)

StukoShipper101 posted on Mar 23, 2013 at 01:10PM
Well, this club is getting rarely active. It needs to be speed-up. So I think we should make a role-play. Here's what you gotta do..

Name:

Nickname (if the name is long):

Hair color:

Age (No younger than 16, no older than 20):

Species (fairy or bender):

Powers (if fairy):

Fairy level (if fairy):

Bending abilities (if bender):

Bending level (if bender):

Origin (planet or kingdom):

Color sign (if fairy):

Best friend (you can add another OC as best friend or use a character in the show):

Family:

Appearance:

Personality:

last edited on Mar 23, 2013 at 01:24PM

Winx-Avatar 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu StukoShipper101 said…
smile
I'll start mine.

Name: Victoria Selene

Nickname: Tori (or Victoria)

Hair color: Black (formerly), dark brown

Species: Fairy

Powers: Water, Earth, Fire, Air

Fairy level: Sirenix

Origin: Crystal Planet

Color sign: Magenta (purple)

Best friend: Liz Grandé

Family: Unknown

Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, always wear purple (sometimes magenta) outfit

Personality: Victoria hates lots of things; cars, spiders, flowers, the color pink, dolls, chairs, make-up and lots others. But she still has a soft side. She and Liz once were paid to teach school kids age 10 about Math, and Victoria then gave advice to a girl named Valerie "Believe on yourself. If you do, anything can happen". Although she is naturally very feminine and flirtatious, Victoria can be a tomboy in some episodes.
 I'll start mine. Name: Victoria Selene Nickname: Tori (or Victoria) Hair color: Black (form
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Zelink4ever said…
Heres mine! (It is alright if it is anime looking, right? I can't find a perfect pic!)

Name: Veralie Willabelle

Nickname: Vera/Willa

Hair Color: Light

Species: Fairy

Power: Dark magic, shadow, water, ice

Fairy Level: Enchantix

Best Friend: Hailey Fernado

Family: Unknown

Apearence: Light brown hair, purple and black wings, butterflies on her head, a black dress

Personality: Veralie is a quiet fairy. She is rarely seen during daytime. Her weakness is light and fire. Hailey was her close friend.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Heres mine! (It is alright if it is anime looking, right? I can't find a perfect pic!) Name: Veral
StukoShipper101 commented…
Oh and the transformation looks like Enchantix lol lebih dari setahun yang lalu
smile
Yeah it's okay but it would be better if it doesn't. If you have an iPad, you should download the "color effects" app and you can't paint your OC beautifully!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Winxella said…
I am in!

Name: Takara Amaterasu

Nickname: None

Hair Color: Black

Species: Bender

Bending Ability: Fire

Bending Level: Normal

Origin: Fire Nation

Best Friend: She is hanging around with Lian sometimes.

Family: Lian Amaterasu (Brother) and Tokikura Amaterasu (Grandmother)

Appearence: She wears a dress is kind of like Azula, she wears ruby earrings and her hair is tied into a ponytail.

Personality: She is a strong, self-minded and a serious girl. She is quite shy. She trained to be a bender since she was four. Takara lost her parents at a young age. Her father died in a heart attack when she was two. Her mother died as soon as she was born. Her older brother, Lian who is now 18 was small when their parents died, but he did all he could to protect her.

Pic: Sorry, can't give.

^ You're in!