windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 9437

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary noticed Oasis being awkward, and for the first time, blushing, and she did what she could to hold in a snicker and continued to talk* Hey, I'm sorry about not being more helpful a while ago, O. And also, sorry for being an awkward little shit for most of the time
lebih dari setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis stopped eating and looked at her directly now, having to sat down her fork to grab her glass of orange juice and drink from it. "It's fine, Rosemary. You don't have to apologize to me for anything."

At hearing this, Wulf stood up and went towards the door to leave, muttering in both spanish and english about how much bullshit that that was to him.

Tali let out a sigh. "I got'em." She said, getting up and taking her muffin as she went after him. "Hey Eskimo, wait up!"

And now it was just Oasis and Rosemary. Oasis looked at the the door, watching as Wulf left with Tali not being too far behind. She let out a sigh herself before looking to Rose. "Sorry. Don't worry about that..he won't give you any trouble." She paused for a moment. "Correction, you don't have anything to apologize to me for if you're not going to be treating me like I'm bed bound." She chuckled a little.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary let out a chuckle at Oasis' response* Yeah, I guess so. You're a pretty tough girl. I know that this wouldn't keep you down *Despite Rosemary still feeling guilty, she did her best to keep a smile as she spoke* Oh, and thanks a ton for the pie. It's delicious
"It's not a problem at all. I thought that you and Eros might have liked it." Oasis gave her a warm smile. "And your right, I'd be damned if I was put down before I saw some change in Owensport." She took another sip from her juice and sat down the glass. She grabbed her fork again and ate another piece of bacon. The constant action of having to do one thing at a time when she was so used to using both hands was only a little irritating for her, but the year of learning the meaning of self-discipline didn't let it grow to anymore than that.
*Rosemary's smile wavered some as she watched Oasis eat her food with one arm. The sight of it was enough to just make her break down, before she spoke again* I do kind of wish I was able to thank you right then and there when you brought it. Guess I was just...busy *She spoke in a tone that let Eros know exactly what she meant, and she was still annoyed by it*
Eros burst out laughing almost instantly. "Oh shut up, you were enjoying it, you loved it! You're probably still horny!"

Oasis nearly choked on the bacon that she was chewing and could feel her face heating up when Rosemary had brought up the very thing that had gotten her erection so hard to began with, and even now, it twitched in her uniform pants as the sound of Rosemary's pleasured moans ran through her head. "Yeah, I uh...I noticed..and..didn't want to interrupt." Her eyes were on her plate now, her eyes slowly lifting to Rose's for a moment, but then looking away as she stabbed her fork through her omelet and started taking large bites out of it to distract herself.
Oh.... You noticed...? *Rosemary was still for a moment, but then her face turned a beet red before she looked down as well* S-Sorry. I probably should've locked the door *Rosemary, though quiet and nervous from Oasis' perspective, was giving loud and aggressive thoughts to Eros* Of course I am! You just left me unfinished. But don't think that means you are going to continue!
"Hey, you're the one who told me to stop, so I stopped!" Eros was still laughing. "But by the looks of it, you DO want to continue where we left off! And you're probably even hornier now that you know that your crush caught you--" She could barely even finish her words, she was laughing too hard.

Oasis shifted some in her chair again, licking her lips slightly as she was staring at her plate. It would seem like she was trying to be interested in her food, but in actuality, she was trying to calm down her erection and soothe the heat that felt like a hot towel under her skin. "I-It's okay I..I didn't..it's.." She barely even knew how she could explain it until she finally got the words out. "I should have knocked before I brought the food in."
S-She's not my crush, dickhead! *Rosemary thought to herself in anger. But the truth is, Eros was right. This was the first time she had ever felt aroused, and she couldn't control herself. Rosemary crossed her legs together, doing what she could to control herself. She looked up at Oasis and spoke* No, it's fine. I should've known better than to leave it unlocked when I was in there
"Yeah yeah yeah, that's what they all say when they get caught having fun in the shower~" Eros snickered. "Even the way you talk to her, you don't to Judissia or Weiss that way! It's always different with her and you know it is!"

"W-well to be fair, you were sharing a room with Judissia, so you had your reasons not to have the room door locked in case she came back." Oasis said. Her toes curled some in her uniform boots, her erection giving shot and long pulses. Usually, Noone would have been there as soon as it happened, but she hadn't showed up in weeks, which left her even more frustrated when she couldn't make her arousal soothe. Not only that but...she always found herself getting erect when she was around Rosemary. More-so than usual, and she couldn't tell if it was because of the damn thing not being relieved, or because of what she had started to feel the more she had gotten to know Rosemary over the year that they had known each other as well as the passed few weeks.
She mustered a smile to give to her. "And besides, you ended up coming to eat with us anyways."
S-She's different, okay? *Rosemary continued to think to herself, already feeling a familiar heat in her body at the thought of it, before she smiled back to Oasis* Of course I would. We're friends, after all. And it's the least I can do for you, O *She kept her smile, though the heat in her body continued*
The sight of Rosemary's smile made Oasis pause for a moment before she returned the smile as well. But seeing it just made her feel...more hot. But it was a different sort of hot, though it brought about the same results as it would when she usually was aroused. "I appreciate it, Rosemary. I really do."

"Yeeeaaah, dIfFeReNt." Eros lifted Rosemary's right hand to scratched at her chin lightly. "Like this feeling," The hand moved under the table and to Rose's lap, her left leg going numb and shifting aside as the hand inched between her legs and poked around there.

*Rosemary's eyes widened suddenly, but she forced her head down so that Oasis wouldn't see her blushing. She remained red in the face, even more than before, as she spoke* I-I'm glad to hear that, O
Oasis began to fidget some, though she hid it for the most part. But as she tried to distract herself by eating, her fork suddenly clanged against the plate as she dropped it. She stood up suddenly, no longer able to take it, turning around quickly and hurrying towards any room that she could find. "E-excuse me, have to use the bathroom!!" She said, trying what she could to cover the thick bulge in her pants.
*Rosemary stood up, blushing hard, using her other hand to slap Eros' away* A-And I need another shower! *With that, Rosemary turned and made her way to her room, blushing a hard red as she thought to herself* What the fuck, Eros?!
"What?" Eros started laughing. "I didn't do anything but take care of an itch, you're the horny one!" She said innocently.

Oasis hadn't even heard what Rosemary had said as she rushed into the room that she had placed the food in without hesitation or thought before Rose had gotten up, closing the door behind her and rushing into the bathroom. Shit, shit shit shit shit SHIT!! She cursed as she fumbled with the buckle of her belt and the button of her uniform pant, the sound of Rose's moaning running through her mind.
*Rosemary bit her lip as she closed the door behind her* Shut up! You're the horny one here! Just do what you need to do and make this damn "itch" come to an end
"Oh come on, I have to teach you how to masturbate?" Eros was dying of laughter now. "Make sure you lock the door behind you this time if it means that much to ya."

Oasis has already pulled her pants down to her knees and was about to immediately start to end the anguish of her erection when she heard the room door close. And when she heard Rosemary's voice follow behind it, she froze. "Oh..fuck..fuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK!"­;
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh no! XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
It's easy to agree on something when Jade refuses to listen XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Doesn't really make much of a difference to me though xD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary called out in anger to Eros* I don't need help to... satisfy myself *She locked the door behind her, before she sat on the bed, unbuttoning the button on her shorts and pulling it down to her ankles*
"Well of course you don't because you want me to do it for you!" Eros's laughter calmed into a chuckle. She moved Rose's left hand again, flexing the fingers. "Maybe you should just start walking around and traveling with no underwear on." The hand rubbed itself in between Rose's legs slowly.

Oasis could her the springs of the bed shift from the weight being applied, and she fumbled with trying to pull her pants up, nearly tripping over her own feet. She cursed to herself silently when her underwear didn't come up with her pants, which ended up with her having to pull them back down in order to pull those up.
Y-Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you? *Rosemary, unknowing of the company she had, spoke outloud to Eros, as she began to pleasure her, soft moans escape her lips, her toes curling in excitement as she started the erotic process*
Oasis came to a complete stop from trying to tug up her pants when Rosemary's moans met her ears. Her erection stiffened to the point that she winced, groaning quietly. Her hand inched towards her erection, however, she clenched her hand into a fist. No Oa, NO!

"I mean, would you if I asked? If I said pretty please?" Eros asked jokingly, the hand that she controlled pulling at her underwear before sliding up Rose's body and snatching up her shirt. "I want to hear that sound you made earlier, that one was goood~" She slid the hand under her bra and pinched her nipple, twisting it some.
*Rosemary gave a light moan as Eros pinched her nipples, allowing her other hand to start pulling her shirt off as well* I-It's gonna take a lot of begging for me to just stop wearing underwear, you know?
Stop wearing underwear?! Oasis felt as if her heartbeat was starting to speed up. There were many times that she had to pull her eyes away from Rose's butt while they were traveling. She just..found herself staring at it in the most awkward of times, and to hear her now talking about not wearing underwear...
She felt the urge grow further. She told herself to try to calm down, but how could she when she had no way out? She had either two choices, walk out and rush out of the bathroom, or stay there, both in which were just as bad as the other.

"Hehe, by the sounds of it I'd say you actually want to do it." Eros snickered. The hand she used slid back down to her panties. "So in that case, you wouldn't mind if I...tore these off, would you?" She teased.
*Rosemary gave a brief moan before she spoke* F-Fuck it! I need this badly! I-I'll just get more if I need it. I just need to be satisfied right now
"Hmm..." Eros circled her finger around Rosemary's panties, purposely only touching her entrance little by little as she did so. "Then you'll have to say pleee-eease."

Oasis was still, her erection giving a twitch each time she heard Rose moan, and she could only assume that she was talking to Eros. She gulped hard, biting her lip. J-Just a little...just a little would hurt anybody right? She grazed her thumb over her tip, gasping quietly as her swollen shaft gave an immediate throb in response.
P-Please, satisfy me *Rosemary said in a forced moan, already having pulled her shirt off to allow easier access to her sensitive breasts*
"Hmmmm," Eros said again as if she were in thought. "That didn't sound like you wanted satisfaction Rosy~" She suddenly jammed the fingers of Rose's possessed hand against her panties roughly, the fingers digging into her entrance. "Ooooh, shit!" She ended up moaning herself, feeling bits and pieces of the sharp pleasure.

Oasis had began to stroke her shaft, biting her lip more so that she wouldn't let out a moan. "R-Rose..." She found herself murmuring quietly, resting her forehead against door.
*Rosemary moaned as Eros started to pleasure her, her now bare body enjoy the amount of pleasure as Eros pressed her fingers against her entrance* Y-Yes, I want to be pleasured! I desire to be satisfied!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cosmic_fusions said…
Wiezen Jr. flipped through the pages of the heavy spell book he held, scanning with his blue eyes each and every single latin word within it. He found the swinging hammock he currently laid on comfortable, his favorite spot now for reading. He was glad he was allowed the smallest stateroom of the ship, finding it spacious enough for all his personal items – books, relics, potions, etc. There were several notes marked on the specific book he read – the chapters being those of tracking or locating a specific person.

The hybrid suddenly stopped, his eyes lifting from the page they were on. He glanced around his room, his eyes squinting some. "I can smell you." He said dully, staring directly at the corner of his tight room below deck. A figure wavered in and out of existence until appearing fully, the invisibility potion wearing off to reveal a young woman stumbling some over the loads of books on the floor.

"H-Hey! No fair!" Layla squeaked, fixing a few relics she had knocked over. "You told me no one could sense me using that potion!"

"No, I said to add an extra sprinkle of pixie dust or else your scent would still be picked up. And clearly you didn't listen." He retorted apathetically and shuffled over the hammock, turning his back on her as he continued to read. Layla blinked, a frown coming to her face as she stared at her desperate friend. She released a small sigh before scratching her head awkwardly.

"U-Uhhmm... h-hey, well, the others were planning on getting something to eat, and I dunno... I thought you'd want to join. I'd like you to join us." She smiled with hope. "You've been cooped up here for three weeks now. And I know we recently met, but I... I can't help it but to feel bad seeing you like this."

"I'll pass. Thanks." Was all that Jr. said before the door of the stateroom opened in sync with his waving hand.

Layla sighed again. "Listen, I know it's been hard with the disappearance of your mom and dad, but at least the others are making an attempt of going out and well, getting some fresh air. Come oooonn..." She gently shook his hammock.

Now it was Jr.'s turn to sigh. He stared ahead, his back still facing Layla before shaking his head. "....I'll be out in five." He told her. "Now shoo."

Layla giggled and nodded. "Okay, Mr. Grumpypants." She continued to laugh as she exited the cabin of the ship and closed the door behind her.
*Outside on the ships deck, Oswald was speaking with Flynn and Franziska about the matters of Helga and Wiezen's location* I am very grateful for your help, you two. And I'm sorry I had to bring such news. I know that, as Helga's old friends, this is hard for you as well
*Franziska gave a nod* Oh, no worries, Oswald. We understand
*The Nithloraul sat on top of the crows nest, allowing herself to balance on the very edge of it, where one slip could be fatal*
Oasis started stroking her shaft faster at hearing Rosemary's moans, her erection giving hard twitches as she did what Noone had always done. She rubbed her thumb across her urethra while continuing to stroke down her length some now.

"That's more like it!" Eros said, laughing some. "So here's what we're gonna do. We're going back to where we left off in the shower, and I'm going to teach you all about what our body likes the most. You'll be surprised by the wonders a shower head can work."
*Rosemary gave a nod as she sat up, pulling off her remaining clothes* A-Alright. I just need this urge to go away
"That's the spirit! You haven't been taking out the time to make your body happy. And I'll tell you that you're going to be a lot more happier once you have your first climax moment."

Oasis barely even heard the bed this time as she was now more focused on trying to pleasure herself, to soothe the boner that had became such a bane to her for weeks. She remembered Noone telling her that she could get "backed up" when she wasn't relieved for long periods of time, and this was by far the longest she had gone without being so.

~

Meanwhile, Sigmano's vision blurred as he finally opened his eyes for the first time in a week, only to find himself in a bed. As he moved to sit up, he winced, letting out a groan of pain, his hand going to his head as he felt it pulsating. His chest burned like hellfire had been set into it. He could hear the Others telling him urgently that he needed to get up. Get up and move. The last thing he remembered was he and Ophelia running into the Turpitude's mage two weeks into their journey. Both the mage, and the Turpitude, Vlafamonomonokadious. He had almost been about to deliver the finishing blow to the Turpitude when the mage showed up. All he heard was Ophelia scream to him, telling him to look out. The next thing he knew, there was a hole left in the center of his chest, the remains of black lightning coasting into nonexistence before his eyes, and then everything when dark from there.

He looked down at his chest to see that it had been wrapped in thick bandages that also went around his shoulders and neck. He noticed the empty chair that was beside the stiff bed that he was on, and pulled himself out of the bed, his weakened body stumbling into the wall and causing pain to course through him, the agony feeling like hot iron and coals being pressed against his skin from the inside of his body.
"Of course, after what both your parents have done for us, how could we not help?" Flynn said with a smile, his arm synched around Franziska's waist as he spoke. He glanced up at the Nithloraul, his smile immediately disappearing and a look of concern replacing it. "Hey! You need to get down from there right now! You're gonna get hurt!"

"Yeah, it's not like we haven't been searching each hour of the day for them for the past three weeks, because I'm sure that if we can't do so, three humans will definitely be able to!" He said sarcastically. He crossed his arms before his eyes locked with Oswald, rolling them afterwards and sighing. "Sorry. Just a little worried, I guess."
*As Sigmano began to get up from the bed, the door of the room opened slowly, Ophelia walking in with a tray of food. Her eyes immediately rested on Sigmano, and she was quick to set the tray down and grab hold of Sigmano, holding him up* Sigmano, you should be resting. You are in no state of moving around

*As Oasis had started to pleasure herself, the door suddenly opened, exposing herself as Rosemary stood at the door, before her eyes were locked onto Oasis, and then trailing down to her erection. Needless to say, she could barely control herself* O-Oasis! What are you.... What is thi-... What is THAT!? *Her eyes remained glued onto her erection, no matter how hard she tried to turn away*

*Oswald turned to him but gave a nod* I understand. But we need all the help we can get right now
*The Nithloraul jumped from the edge and grabbed the pole of the ship, sliding down it before she reached the ground and hoped off the pole, her body just inches away from Flynn as she smiled* Aww, I knew you cared about me. You really are a gentleman, Flynn
cosmic_fusions commented…
oh god, this sex scene took a downhill real fast xD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
It sure did XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Oasis: N-N-N-N-N-N-NANI THE FUCK?! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"No...no..I am fine." Sigmano winced, his hand going to his chest. "Turpitude...the mage is was just within our grasp. I have no time to rest, the Others command me to move. I have wasted too much time." He said, looking around for his weaponry. "Where are my tools of extermination..?" The memory flickered in his mind, and he remembered that his rifle and pistol had been destroyed. But he was sure that he still had his ax somewhere. "Where are we?" He asked another question.

~

Oasis was in the middle of almost letting out a moan when the door had suddenly swung open. Her eyes widened when she saw Rosemary there, her face slowly becoming redder as it took her mind time to register that the door had been opened. ....Fuck. "R-Ros--I can--it's not--I-I can explain!" As she was questioned about her erection, which still twitched, she tried to cover it to no avail.

"Holy mother fucking goddamn shit! Rose, she has a dick!" Eros exclaimed in surprise. "W-was she masturb--wait, when hell did she get in here!?! How the hell does she have dick!?"

"I-it--I--" Oasis fumbled over her words, barely able to make a complete sentence. "It's a penis!" She blurted out, which didn't make anything better for her. "B-but it's not what you think!" The massive amount of embarrassment that came over her made her shuffle back some, unable to look at Rosemary at all.
*Ophelia made sure to walk Sigmano back to the bed, making him sit down as she spoke* We are in a small town just off the shores of the country. We had to escape here after you went down. As for your weapon, it is over there *She pointed to the opposite end of the room, his axe lying against the wall*

*Rosemary noticed that Oasis was already turning red. She placed her hand on her shoulder, doing what she could to comfort her* H-Hey, it's alright, Oasis. I guess you had some urges too, huh? Just didn't think it would be.... something like this *As if she was lured to doing so, she pressed her index finger against the tip of Oasis' erection, gently pushing it down before letting go, the length of it springing back up as she did. It was as if she had no control, and neither did Eros*
Oasis let out a whimper when Rosemary's finger pressed down onto her tip, not able to help the moan that came afterwards. Her erection grew stiffer when it sprung back up. "D-don't do that! I-it's not my fault, I haven't been able to calm it, a-and hearing you in the shower before ...i-it made me horny, and when that happens it gets like this! I was trying to make it flaccid again, b-but I didn't know you were coming in here, or that you were...you were... "
Her words trailed off as she noticed that Rosemary was completely naked, and her erection throbbed harder, her eyes searching over her body. A clear string of fluid dripped from her tip a little bit, hanging for a few seconds before dropping onto the floor.

~

Sigmano was already panting in exhaustion and working up a sweat just from being moved back onto the bed, and he grimaced hard. He turned to look at the hand-ax that was propped against the wall across the room. "Then we no longer have the need to escape." He forced himself back up to his feet, tugging at the bandages around him as he staggered towards his weapon, nearly falling again.
*As Rosemarys finger continued to poke at Oasis' erection, Rosemary looked up at her* O... Do I... make you excited? *At these words, Rosemary gripped Oasis' length in her hands, moving her hands up and down slowly as she looked at her*

*Ophelia was quick to catch him and she brought him back to the bed* I'm sorry, Sigmano, but I won't let you risk your life for this. You need to rest and heal up. The last thing I need is your wounds opening up again
Oasis bit her lip again as Rosemary kept poking at her erection, the poking making her shaft swell up and down like a breathing chest. At Rosemary's question, her blush darkened and she nodded. "Y-you..you mak--" Before she could even finish her answer, she let out a groan of pleasure once again when her length was gripped, and began to be stroked. Her hands were so soft, so warm against it that it made her shiver.
"Y-you make me excited every time I see you," She brought Rose's hands to a stop, despite her not wanting to. But she needed to get this off her head, out of her mind. "B-but in another way too. Rosemary I..I.." She looked away.

~

Sigmano gave a small grunt of dismay when he was settled back down onto the bed. "Open wounds will not hinder me and rest will not complete the task principessa." He said said after taking a few seconds to catch his breath, his eyes moving up to her. "I cannot lose the opportunity to destroy them both, the Others demand it."
*Rosemary listened as Oasis stopped her. She was confused when Oasis turned away, but it was clear what she wanted to say. She knew exactly what she wanted to say. Rosemary gently placed her hands on Oasis' cheeks and turned her to face her again. Rosemary was smiling, her face still red, but now a bit less as she looked Oasis in the eyes before she spoke* Yeah... me too *With that, Rosemary pressed her lips against Oasis', kissing her intensely as her hands moved from her cheeks to her uniform, slowly unbuttoning it*

*Ophelia placed her hand on his forehead, feeling for a temperature as she looked down at him* Well, you won't be able to in your condition. The Others are just going to have to be patient. I am not going to lose you due to this reckless behavior. Understand?! *Though she spoke in a harsh tone, there was kindness and concern in her voice*
Oasis's eyes averted from Rosemary's at first when she turned her face back to look at her, until she saw her smile. And as her eyes met hers, her heart was pounding in her chest. And at Rosemary's words, she was taken back for a moment, but had no time to doubt them when Rose's lips pressed into hers. And no where in her mind did she want to.
Though surprised by the intensity of the kiss, she kissed back against Rosemary's lips without hesitation, her hand immediately going onto a travel across her body while her uniform was being unbuttoned. She felt across her body, gliding over her skin. She was now as erect as she ever had been, kissing Rosemary's lips hungrily with affection, kicking out of her pants and underwear.

~

Sigmano realized that there was no way that she was going to let him go anywhere, and with that in mind, let out a sigh. He knew that tone all to well. "Very well then. As you wish." He gave in, but smiled some. "I can not help but to hold admiration for how headstrong of a woman that you are, signora." He chuckled some, having to be careful enough not to be inflicted with the pain of his wounds again.
*Rosemary was quick to remove the rest of Oasis' uniform, pulling her shirt off and letting it fall to the floor, followed by her bra top, which soon followed after. She pressed her body against Oasis' as she continued to kiss her with affection, enjoying their pleasure as she gripped her erection again*

*Ophelia gave a nod* I try to be. The last thing I want is for someone else to die. If I can avoid it from happening, I will
Oasis found herself moaning into Rosemary's lips this time when her erection was gripped again, no longer having the desire to hold them at bay. And for the first time she felt...happier. Like something that had been lacking in her life was now placing itself where it belonged. Like her half empty glass of joy was now being filled. And the intensity of the kiss they shared slowed into a tender, heartfelt one.
Her tongue slowly grinded itself against Rose's, and her hand ran up Rosemary's back before traveling back down to her butt, her palm rubbing across it while their bodies pressed against one another, their breasts mushing against each other's.

~

Sigmano was silent, his eyes searching her for a second or so. The words to his next question came suddenly in response to how she had replied. "Even if that someone will have to die eventually?"
*Ophelia was silent for a moment, before she gave an answer* Well then, I'll just have to find some way to keep that from happening. I've been doing a really good job at that so far

*Rosemary's kiss turned from one of intense pleasure to genuine affection, her tongue entering Oasis' mouth to rub against hers, her nipples pressed against Oasis' as well as she continued to stroke her erection, her legs moving in a slow, uncontrollable manner as her pleasure slowly moved out of her and was brought upon Oasis*
Flynn rolled his eyes, a light blush hitting his cheeks. "I'm not worried. I just, you know, wouldn't want blood on their ship." He shrugged as he defended himself. "Anyways, do you know where we can start?"

"I mean, the most obvious answer would be their house. But again, it is not there anymore. The cave that held the portal no longer has it, we just saw a couple of potion bottles on the ground that had been trampled with. Both scents were present, and um... For some reason my nose caught ahold of a.... dog?" Elijah questioned himself now.
More moans were produced from Oasis's mouth and into Rose's while their lips were locked, her nipples getting harder while rubbing against hers as they shared their affection. She moaned softly while those soft, warm hands of Rosemary's continued to stroke her erection. And for some reason, it felt so much better than when Noone did it. Her hips had gotten a mind of their own and slowly thrusted her length into the stroking of Rose's palms. She finally broke away their kiss, her eyes gazing into hers.
She returned her lips to hers briefly, and then started kissing her neck and then further down her body, her tongue lashing at her nipples. She kissed down her abdomen slowly, licking her stomach and continued down below. And then she stopped, now on her knees, and she looked up at her with a warm smile.
"Rosemary...I'm in love with you.." Soon after those words, her lips part and pressed themselves against her entrance and began to suckle hard, her mouth like a suction as her tongue snaked into her, licking around furiously and scrubbing against her walls.

~

Sigmano found himself unable to stop from smiling at this. "Yes, you have." He said. "I didn't think I would find myself waking up within this world again. You have my utmost gratitude."
*Oswald gave a sigh before he spoke up* So in short, I'm afraid we don't have a good answer on where to look first

*Ophelia gave a nod to Sigmano's response* I'm happy to hear that, sir

*Rosemary gave a sudden gasp of pleasure as Oasis' tongue entered her. She grabbed her head, her finger moving through her hair as she moaned* I-I'm real happy to hear that
Nothing hotter than futa sex on a toilet kursi XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD Too bad she's not on a toilet kursi lebih dari setahun yang lalu
The sound of Rosemary's moaning made Oasis's shaft twitch as she continued lick her tongue around inside of her, swirling it around skillfully, lapping up the hot juices that surrounded it. Her tongue removed herself for a few seconds and she drug it across her entrance slowly, making contact with Rose while she did so. And then she very slowly pressed the tip of her tongue against her clit, licking at it quickly before placing her lips to it and sucking hard enough for a sort of slurping sound to be hard.
Meanwhile, her hand ran up her thighs and her middle finger pushed itself through her entrance, moving in and out of her in a one-two pattern with every third time being a quick one-two-three shift.

~

"Sir?" Sigmano raised an eyebrow for a moment, but dismissed it. He lifted his hand to his head for a moment, feeling another throb. "I will rest, but we cannot stay here long, principessa. And I cannot remain in this bed for too long and give the forces of the Void more time than they already have to create havoc."