windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5651-5700 of 9437

lebih dari setahun yang lalu pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Convenience is a good thing though. Well...in certain cases." Levi said. "And besides, can't be too convenient for ya since you and mom are always texting each other. Even though you're in the same house half the time when you guys do." He laughed a little, scratching his head some afterwards as he yawned. "But not all the time though, since we have this robotic pigeon that we just send around everywhere as a just in case."

~

Oasis sat up a little straighter when Rosemary told her that she had had something on her mind, waking herself up some more. "Ya wanna talk about it?" She said, crossing her legs. "I'm all ears."

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary shook her head as she sat next to her* Hey, don't worry, I had more than enough time to experience it when I was up deck. But... I do know that we got a lot of shit to do. And I'm gonna do it so I can help a lot of people *She placed her hand on Oasis' with a smile* You included

*Oswald's attention was immediately brought back to Levi at that one mention, but not for what he was expecting* A robotic pigeon does sound useful, but.... you're saying I finally settled down? Now that I have a hard time believing
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cosmic_fusions said…
When the nymph was released, she did the exact opposite of what anyone thought she’d do. She was heaving like a scared hamster, but now free, she ran towards the flames where her friends had been tossed in effort to save them, the flames eating her body as she searched helplessly for the little creatures until she bursted into pollen.
"Well, if that's your reason then I guess we're on the same trail as always huh?" Oasis gave her a small grin, closing her fingers around hers. "I'll stick by you to the end if that's what it takes, but we're going to straighten all of this shit out." She paused for a moment. "And then we're movin' to an island or some shit where we can fucking retire."

~

"Hey, that's kinda offensive considering that I'm right here you know!" Levi said, furrowing his brows. "But as hard as it may seem to you now, you have and hopefully you still will. Because...ya know...I don't wanna not exist."

~

"...Well, that'll work too." Charlie said with yet another shrug. "Saved a bunch of time too. So I guess we know its actually going to work for sure now."

Y'iel's eyes had widened, and she tried to stop the nymph but by the time she saw what the much smaller creature than herself was going to do, it was too late.

Charlie rubbed her hands together. "Alright, lets start this ritual then."

last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary smiled at the thought of it, just getting away from all of the suffering to enjoy each other's company. The thought alone put a large smile on Rosemary's face. And as she completely forgot about all her worries around Oasis, she leaned forward, placing a kiss on Oasis' lips*

*Oswald scratched the back of his head as he responded* Right, sorry. So, um...can you tell me what she is like
Oasis's other hand reached up to Rosemary's cheek as her lips kissed against her lover's, her body relaxing into hers. She leaned into the kiss more, smiling as into her lips as she spoke through the beginning of each new kiss that came afterwards. "I...love you." She felt as if she always had to let her know that. She couldn't stop herself from saying so, and it came so naturally that she didn't ever want to reach a point where she could no longer do so.

~

"Oh man, can I?" Levi groaned. "She's always trying to baby me! Like ugh, I know she's my mom an everything but god, I'm not a momma's boy! And that doesn't look too cool in front of girl's either. But...she's still my mom, and she's pretty cool. She knows how to fight a little bit, but she's totally a pacifist sometimes. Um..let's see, she's a musician! Whoever thought my mom could play a guitar? I mean, I know I said she tries to baby me, but there have been a lot of times that she's made me kinda popular in school too. She also likes to paint. She can cook some, buuuut sometimes she just suggests take out, because she's pretty open about her lazy moments. She's a big fan of board cames...and...and she...she brought me this really cool hat one time when I was a kid for this baseball game, and it was pretty solid." And little did he know that as he spoke, he had began to cry. "She..she has this thing where we have big family days on Saturdays, and different days of the week for certain stuff that we eat. She really likes junk food, but her metabolism is fast as all hell too, so they kinda work hand and hand. And...and...I love her because she's my mom...and I miss her...so..so we gotta fix things dad..because I miss you too. We have to fix things here."
*Rosemary smiled to her, her arms tightened ever so slightly around Oasis as she pulled her closer, her body now pressing against Oasis as she continued to kiss her* And.... I love you too *As she kept kissing her, she leaned her body against Oasis, before falling back on the bed on top of her, her kisses becoming more fiery and passionate*

*Oswald was hoping that he would give him a name, but decided that, for the best, to search for himself on that, and he gave a nod* And we will, Levi. Don't you worry. That's why we started against Owensport in the first place. To fix lives
Zealia’s eye twitched to how severe the loyalty of a nymph was, especially when it came to mere animals. She gulped and cleared her throat some, looking at the others before giving a small nod. “Yes, lets us do so...”
Oasis held her body closer, grinning a little into their locked lips and biting her lip softly before their lips came together once more, her own passion beginning to flare. Her hands combed through Rose's hair, locks of it slipping smoothly through her fingers. She could already feel the more than just familiar excitement rising within while being so close to her. Her love for the woman was rich and genuine, something that would never come to change for as long as she knew her name and saw her face. As long as her hands would remember the touch of her skin, and her nose the smell of her body.

~

Charlie began to pace around the fire, watching as some of its orange flames began to waver into deep crimson embers. Looks like they had already gotten her attention pretty quickly. But as the embers were soothing back into a more earthly form, he spoke. "Daemon Quantomas!"

The orange flames ignited suddenly into towering wild fire that became crimson, wavering malevolently.

Charlie bit down onto his thumb and tore the first layer of thin skin away from it, allowing some of his blood to leak into the flames. "Hear me daemon. Hear my call, and answer unto thy wickedness," He said, and then seemed to repeat the words in a reversed language. But his blood was...abnormally dark.

Y'iel felt chills running across her body, the fibers of her very being wanting her to destroy the flames and end the ritual along with whatever managed to slip through from it. But she remained still, her jaw tightening. And then it tightened further, a body growing stiff as another voice entered the vicinity, wedging between them all.

"Wiezen, my brother..." Macross's presence of darkness poured into their surroundings suddenly as she stood on the other side of the fire, an apron stained in red tied loosely around her and a large stirring spoon within her hand as she blinked.
cosmic_fusions commented…
HOLA COLA! Como has estado? :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Who the fuck is Cail? XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
perdon, *cain o charlie saldra matandola xD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary returned the kiss, her arms sliding across Oasis' body slowly, taking in the feel of it. She pulled away briefly for a moment, a sly grin on her face as she whispered* You know, it just isn't fair *Her hands slide up to Oasis' breasts, taking a light hold of them* How come I gotta be the 'mother' of this relationship when you're bigger than I am?

*Cian lead Tiger out of the city, heading toward the neighboring forests in the hopes of getting them to safety. He threw Tiger onto the ground roughly, the hitman groaning as he fell. He picked himself up, coughing, as he dragged himself to the nearest tree to sit against. Cian was already preparing to move them to a familiar location, with Tiger's coughing coming continuously. But as Cian was prepared to get them to their new location, he turned to Tiger and looked over his wounds, the bleeding having been almost dangerous for Tiger. Cian got onto one knee in front of Tiger and spoke* You're no use to anyone in this state.
*He raised his hand, a bone-like blade coming from the finger tips as he spoke once more* Now, to get the parasite out of you, I'm going to rip out your stomach. You may die from blood loss, shock, or a heart attack, but try not to, okay
W-Wait, what are yo-
*But in an instant, Cian thrusted his arm forward, his hand entering Tiger's body with ease as he screamed in agonizing pain, already feeling Cian grip his stomach tightly*
Zealia felt the urge to calm Y'iel and help her by saying everything was going to be alright, but just as she was trying to do so, the new voice interrupted her soothing. Her ears twitched in sync with Wiezen's at the word choice of "brother". They both turned to view the new presence of Macross, Wiezen's eyes sharpening. He posed calmly, but was ready to act if needed at any given moment.
Oasis chuckled, a small blush coming to her face as she answered, "Because you're nicer than I am. And besides, there's nothin' wrong with being a mom." She paused for a moment, a small grin coming to her face. "Now that I think about it, it's kinda hot thinkin' of you as a milf."

~

As Cian dug his hand down into Tiger's body in search of the maggot-like parasites that had been left there, he would quickly find his fingers being eaten into oblivion, and the parasites quickly evolving as they got a taste of his well being.

~

Charlie had cringed at the sound of Macross's voice, but even more so at "Wiezen". "Uh...yeah..I guess..." He said slowly. "Hello..Macross. Nice getup..ish"

Macross looked down at her apron, and then at the slightly frilled pale grey and white dress that she wore, her eyes then moving back to him. She took a step forward, ignoring the others as she walked through the fire and stood in front of him. Being a just a few inches shorter, her head lifted slightly to make eye contact. "Where hath you been? I have searched to the lowest to the highs of this world, and could not find you." She said with a frown.

Charlie took a slight step back. "Um..busy...super busy. In..hell, maybe."

Macross's brows furrowed. "Hell?" She asked. "For what reason? And of this...lowly creature I sense within you?"

"Uh..personal reasons, and I have no idea what you're talkin' about." Charlie lied blatantly.

"Macross," Y'iel finally spoke up, an edge to her voice. "My children. I have brought thee what thine hath desired. Return them at once."

Macross looked away from Charlie, her head tipping to the left only a little as she spoke to the Therian, a tone like daggers crafted in the depths of an iceberg. "I do not believe that I was speaking to thee," she said dismissively. And then her attention returned to Charlie. "Why doth thy attempt to lie to me? Is there something wrong?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, what the fuck is this? This isn't Macross XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yes it is XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Well, Jade does prove your point, COLA. lebih emotions does equal a worse outcome XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Cian pulled his hand out, as well as Tiger's stomach, throwing the flesh to the ground, shaking his hands as he stared at it* They are just creatures that act on instinct *He observed what he could see within the pile of flesh and blood, watching as his own flesh within the stomachs of the maggots began to grow and react within the creatures bodies*

*Rosemary gave a joking scoff* Being nice is no excuse to have a bust like this, O *She smiled, sliding her hands up Oasis' shirt, grabbing hold of her chest excitedly, her fingers rubbing against them softly as she snickered* And I guess I could be a cute mom, huh? And you could be too. Just don't expect me to start calling you mommy. That's weird *She gave a brief chuckle, her attention going back to Oasis' body*
"W-With all due respect, Lady Macross, the children may be in need of a bath and food at this very moment. We can take care of all that, if you would just so kindly return them back to us now that we've completed our part of the trade." Zealia added on to what Y'iel said, gulping some afterwards. At this, Wiezen Jr. clenched his jaw in irritation that his sister spoke literally right after they were told not to.
GET THAT FUCKING KID OUT OF THERE!!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Instinct...is but a concept."
A mash of Lando's voice and the priest's own voice spoke to Cian within his head. The stomach on the ground lifted suddenly, and seemed to reverse in the process that it had been pulled out and sucking itself back into the body of the owner, the wound forcibly mending back in the opposite fashion that it had been torn open.
"As so...are you..."

~

Oasis gasped quietly when Rosemary grabbed her breast, a lighthearted laugh escaping her lips. "I wouldn't make you do that, it'd be just as weird as it sounds." Her hands gripped Rosemary's rear. "But I don't know, we might be able to make it something sexy." She winked at her, chuckling and she nibbled on Rose's breast through her shirt and commented, "And yours aren't exactly small either." She said with a grin.

~

Macross head snapped back towards the twins, and she stared at them for a long moment. And then she began to recognize them, and it showed at the, though small in nature, completely wicked grin had come across her face. "My...how much they have grown. How so very...ripe." Her voice twisted into something unheard of briefly, her eyes flickering faster than they could catch. And for a moment, she was about to contemplate something that she had only dreamed of years prior when they were merely children. Which...they still were to her, anyways.

"I'm not lying." Charlie said, raising his voice some to bring her attention back to him.

Macross squinted at him now. "Thou are. Thou cannot deceive deception Wi--"

"No I'm not." Charlie interrupted before she could finish.

"..Yes, thou clearly are."

"No....I'm blurringly not."

"YES, thee obviously ar--" Macross had began, now becoming slightly flustered only to be interrupted before she could even get halfway done.

"No I'm not."

"WIEZEN," Macross hissed with a glare, only for her expression to soften when she saw him cringe, and the thing inside of him stir madly.

Charlie had began to sweat. "Look Macross, just give the lady back her kids. I mean, there are probably some that taste better anyways right? And apparently, you were looking for me, so here I am."
Oh, yep, there's the Macross we all know and utterly despise lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Cian shook his head* Please, if you think I am so easily defeated by mere tricks, you are sorely mistaken. Allow me to show you the strength of god. It's been building inside me for so long now. So I must thank you, for letting me unleash it, and onto such a horrid disgrace to this world *Cian looked at one of the maggots, his expression not changing at all, yet he still observed. In a matter of seconds, the maggot's stomach bursted open, a large red spike, flowing with blood, emerged, slicing open the maggots stomach. As the maggot writhed from the spike, Cian looked down at his fingers, the wounds healing almost instantly before his attention turned to Tiger's stomach* I guess we'll have to destroy the stomach as well. Weather Tiger lives or dies... Well, we'll just have to see

*Rosemary gave a chuckle, already acting playful as she pulled Oasis' shirt off, exposing her upper body as she licked at her nipple* But yours are bigger *She continued to lick it excitedly, her eyes remaining locked with Oasis'*
So COLA, are anda excited for my god and your god to have a "nu-uh, I'm stronger" playground argument XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! AHA---Ha---AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Weak....very Weak.." The maggots's writhed for a moment, but then the spikes that burst from them were pulled back within the thousands of their bodies. And then, the very same energy that Cian used was used against them, the very same spikes bursting from his body.

~

Oasis could feel the hard twitches in her pants slowly hardening, the twitching becoming more throb like. "Y-Yeah, well your ass is bigger." She retorted, grabbing the waist of her shorts and using them to pull her back up to her lips. Her hands started to work with taking them off, familiar enough with her body that their motions were swift.
Hey, that ain't Oasis and Rosemary XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
atau rather, not how any of its going to work XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
damn. Oh well. Sorry, Jade. I tried XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"I wouldn't exactly describe us as rip--" Zealia began, only to be interrupted.

"Zealia, stop it." Wiezen Jr. growled at her for her own safety.

Zealia blinked. "What?! She has a bunch of kids AND she's wearing a bloody apron! Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this!" But when she heard Wiezen give the idea that there are better tasting ones, she widened her eyes in disbelief. How could he say something like that? Her attention went back to Macross after their sibling bickering. "Please just return the kids!"
*Rosemary returned the kiss, doing her best to remove Oasis' trousers as she giggled excitedly* Yeah, and you love it. Especially when it's pressed against. How many times have you always grabbed at it, longed to have yourself pressed nicely against it with that thing of yours *As she whispered lustfully to Oasis, she grabbed hold of her shaft, already getting more excited for her*

*Cian looked over his body, taking notice of the spikes that were coming from within him, before he pulled them all out slowly, his expression lacking any pain* And you gloat about your own strength? Sending my own attacks back to me is nothing more than child's play. A waste of time. All this does is eliminate one method of disposing of these creatures. I can't remove the stomach so quickly, and I can't kill the maggots. The source is not an option, at least not yet. And I know Tiger would never accept a body of God even if to spare him from your watchful eye. So that just leaves me with a few other options. Of course, I could kill Tiger, but he is needed to watch for me. Though perhaps death would be a mercy at this point. What I know is that all gods have their weakness. They are too arrogant, too cocky, and too easy to trick, thinking a mortal is a fool, but a creation is only as worthy as their creator. And these... writing abominations are just a nuisance. Not a threat or a challenge. Just a waste of our time. And you use it on a lowlife criminal. Truly a pathetic display of Owensport. Perhaps I should just kill Tiger. Spare him the fate and go about my business. His survival is not mandatory
UM, no COLA, anda don't get to give Wind his 100th sex scene when anda haven't diberikan me one :(((( lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Well, Helga got fucked in public and started an orgy, so anda got too much in that one. In short, shut up, Jade XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
!!!! UNACCEPTAABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Blood? Tis only rasberry with a hint of it, child. But perhaps yours would make it a much finer...ingredient.." Macross's gaze slowly shifted to Y'iel while she spoke to Charlie, the glare that she was met with bringing a smile to her face. "Ah, yes. That. Would she like them in ligaments, pieces, or...a bit of both?" She asked, chuckling at her demented joke that held much more of something she would do behind.

Y'iel's fists clenched tighter, her eyes beginning to burn with a dim but intense glow of light.

"Zealia shut up--" Charlie had said sharply before his attention quickly went back to Macross. "Look, just give the kids back to the Therian, and we can aaall be happy campers here, come on..."

"Not until thee tell me what is the matter. I am thy sister! And what of this jewelry--" Macross went to touch the amulet around Charlie's neck, only to be burned by it. She snatched her hand back, looking at the prickling flesh of her fingertips. "...Wɪᴇᴢᴇɴᴏɢʟᴀsɪᴜs."

Charlie cringed harder, resisting the urge to not reach up to his ears and rip them off. "Come on...just give her back her FUCKING KIDS." A monstrosity of a voice overcame his own for a split second, before he took a deep breath. But then he realized that Macross had stepped away from him.

"...You...are not my brother." Macross said slowly. And then a big grin began to stretch across her face as she turned to look at the others, her eyes pinpointing Y'iel. "You almost fooled me." She gave a small little giggle. "..But you will regret it."

You've gotta be fucking kidding me! Shit--shitshitshitSHIT-- "Wait, there's no need to do somethin' rash here--" Charlie went to step forward, only to be frozen in place. "..Uh oh..."

~

"Oh, but we are not of this...Owensport, you speak of. Nor are we what you mortals refer to as...gods. Oh no, Cian," they spoke his name now. "We are merely seeds of what is to grow. And we did not reflect your petty excuse of an attack....we simply..learned your God." Lando's body lifted onto its feet suddenly, and the voice still spoke. "It is high noon, priest. You mustn't waste the few futile attempts that I still grant you."

~

Oasis squirmed slightly in pleasure when the softness of Rosemary's palm wrapped around her shaft, causing it to go into a momentary spasm of twitching as she ended up almost tearing Rose's shorts trying to get them off.
"As many times as you've wanted what you're grabbing now," She replied, unable to stop her toes from wiggling slightly. "But you aren't e-exactly wrong either."
*Cian gave a nod* Clearly. So you can control people. Alright then, I knew this would be more difficult than what was lead to believe *He took what little time he had to think of a way to extract the parasite and keep it from returning to the body. But what he could do was limiting*

*Rosemary gave a chuckle* Aww, but O. I always want this *She stuck her tongue out playfully* And I think we can compromise a way where we can both enjoy ourselves *She moved back, turning around and bending over the bed in front of Oasis, swaying her rear back and forth for her* Come on, O. I'll let you enjoy it as much as you desire
A forcefield was immediately set up by Zealia as she stood besides Y'iel protectively, her brows knitting. "That IS Wiezen! Well... a part of him, but still! Just because he doesn't want to be here doesn't mean that you can take manners into your own hands!" She protested, strengthening her barrier before she blinked, surprised that her brother joined her as well with another secure one.
"Controlling a body, no. Puppeteering its wellbeing...its existence. Yes." Lando's body stepped forward sloppily and grabbed Cian's by the adam's apple. "And now your God cannot help you." The mixture of Lando and Cian's voice gave a ghastly chuckle. "Think as you may, rot your brain as you must. But you cannot severe the strings that rooted the seeds, priest. For there are no strings on me."
He shoved the man aside, the arm swinging limply at its side.

~

Oasis couldn't help but to lick her lips, the pulsing rod of meat in between her legs jumping in excitement as she sat herself up, tearing off Rose's shorts the rest of the way to marvel at the glorious sight of her ass. She took a moment to admire it, to love it. And as she grabbed it with a firm and rough grip. She looked at Rose with eyes of pure lust blended love. "We're about to wake...a lot of people up.."

~

"STOP SAYING HIS FUCKING NAME!" Charlie exclaimed, more sweat now pouring down his face. But as he looked at Macross, he grew a shade paler. "...Macross...listen to me, they're right. I'm...him," He said, a bit disgusted about having to say it. "But don't do it."

"...I'm going to do it." Macross said, her foot beginning to tape.

"Don't fucking do it! Look, I'm all your gonna get and have aside from the damn Therian, so--"

Before they could realize it, they were only staring at a fading image. Macross's voice came from within the barrier suddenly, behind the three of them as she leaned across Jr.'s shoulder. "Too-Oooo laaaAAaaate~", She cooed, the image of her mouth flashing into jaws meant crush bones with ease and shred flesh.

A burst of light released from Y'iel and shattered through the barriers, forcing Macross away from them as she unleashed her Light, which had now been blended with her magic.

The image of the forest around them flickered, and its reality shifted into one where the trees had been drained dry of all life to never return, the grass now ash like soil beneath their feet.

"Nope nope nope NOPE NOPE!!" Charlie was already making his way away from them, the distance between them increasing quickly.
*Cian was thrown hard, but was able to catch himself, landing on his feet as he stood back up* My god can't save me right now. That is correct. But I do not need saving. You underestimate my strength. I only need to find a way to separate you from your host. And I will find a way

*Rosemary looked over as she saw her shorts torn, already getting aroused. She bit her lip in excitement as she responded* I don't care. I want you so badly *She moved back ever so slightly, her ass pressed against her erection, moving it up and down along her bare shaft, the softness of her rear sliding against it*
"Separate me from my host? How can you separate what your small..small mortal mind will never be able to comprehend? You...nor your god. I do not underestimate your power. I simply see that it is weak. A mere entree, simplistic as your world's languages are. Naive little ants in the midst of the bearing teeth of the cosmos, your will a wheel of pathetic cycles that has sealed your fates eons before your stars lit what you perceive as a sky."

~

Oasis shivered in delight, her head tipping back as she enjoyed the foreplay of pleasure. She moved Rose's underwear aside and then managing to pull her own off completely. She lowered Rose's rear more to where her entrance pressed hard against the tip of her shaft, and she began to scrub it up and down, the pleasure almost catching her off guard. "Fuuuckk, Mary you're dripping down there," She said in a half chuckle half moan.
cooolaaaa, spoill meeeee lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary smiled, still moving her rear back and forth in a seductive swaying motion, smiling to her as she kept at it* And it's all because of you. You make me feel this way, O. So I hope you enjoy it. I know I will *She let out a playful giggle, continuing to press her rear against Oasis*

*Cian gave a sigh* Do you grand deities always have to go on and on about their greatness. There is nothing more to it. You're just a parasite. And you're going to leave and wait for your inevitable death *He stepped closer, moving very slowly towards Tiger, watching for any sudden movements*
Wiezen Jr. was about to punch Macross until Y'iel's light sent her through their barriers, which in turn sent Wiezen Jr. and Zealia flying back as well. She rubbed at her head some, seeing that her link had already transformed into the creature that blended both his nymph and therian form. However, the white aura from their father drained most of the colors provided by their mother. She too transformed when she was engulfed in a blinding light, except that instead of having white hair she had it pale pink with cherry blossoms protruding from her horns. The act of both her and her brother slicing their arms through the air that put out the fire immediately.

"Alright, time to kick some ass!"

(Therinymph Zealia)
 Wiezen Jr. was about to meninju, pukulan Macross until Y'iel's light sent her through their barriers, which in t
"My inevitable death, priest? This does not concern greatness, as you beings are so caught in webs in achieving. This is...the Above taking its course." It turned to the fragile being before him. "And it is you, who will wait."
There was the sound of what could only be explained as an amplified finger snap, and Cian's body came to a halt. "Your time has expired. Come to me with your idol, and only then may I grant you the gift of swallowing your existence as you know it to be."
Snap!. The sound occurred again, and the Lando's body was gone, as if it had popped out of existence all together.

~

Oasis began to shift more and more, until she could no longer wait. Her hips bucked hard, sending her erection pushing through Rose's walls, the sudden change into the moist heat drawing out a long moan, her back arching some at the amount of pleasure that came over her. "I-I will...never ge-et tired of th-thiiss!"
She couldn't help herself either. She ended up releasing in her within the span of the second thrust, her shaft burying deep within Rose as she soon started to thrust more.

~

Macross stood before them unscathed with her grin unwavering, and without any effort at all, had Charlie drug back to her by an invisible force. "Now now, there's no hurry. If you leave now, you won't be able to see how the insides of their peeled back skin flaps will look!"

"Son of a bitch!!" Charlie cursed. "I KNEW I should've just went on about my damn business!"

Macross began to chuckle madly, exhaling before her grin disappeared, and her expression became solemn as she stared at the three. "Don't be so sure of thine words, especially with those dying lights. I think I'll start with thee both first."

Y'iel moved forward instantly, her fury bringing out the rawness of her magic was it was blended with her light. There was no longer time for speaking. The light of a smite encased her fist, but she hurled it at Macross in the form of a shimmering sphere in which arcs of magic spun around it rapidly.
But as Macross was about to take action, it broke off into hundreds of miniature ones, some of them curving around the vicinity around her and Charlie and sprinkling the ground before they rapidly began to swell.

"Hey--You forgot I'M RIGHT HERE!" Charlie yelled at her.

But then the swelling mines of of energy around them exploded into a radiant light that dazzled with untamed magic. But this was followed by a narrow but extremely concentrated smite from the Therian as she held almost nothing back at all.

However, as the streak of light bolted from the sky, a tower of darkness rose from where the explosion had occurred, clashing with the smite and causing a heavy distortion in space that began to tear the dead trees from their roots and pull them towards it.

*Cian was forced to a stop, hoping that he could break from it, but to no avail. He looked around for Tiger's body, but could find nothing, and only shook his head as he could not find him* Damn it all

*Rosemary moaned as she felt Oasis push her erection inside of her, already rocking her body back and forth against her erection, moaning with absolute pleasure as she kept at it* I hope not. I love everything about this
Oasis's moans shivered as they came out. It felt as if her erection was continuously being swallowed into bliss as Rose rocked her hips, and she was almost brought to the brink of releasing again. Their pleasure had began to multiply unlike it had ever done before, and Oasis's erection became even harder. "O-Oh my--f-fuck!!"
Her palm smacked her lovers rear, a visible print being left behind, though it was covered by her grip as she helped Rose's movements sync with her own, their pleasure only continuing to climb rapidly.
"I got you, Charlie!" A voice was heard behind them, the voice belonging to no other than Zealia as she swooped down with her gradient-pink wings and embraced her father tightly. "We need to get you out of here!" She said with one hard flap, creating distance between the chaos and them.

Wiezen Jr. stayed behind to help Y'iel, keeping his calm composure as always as he glided across the air. He took the perfect opportunity to encase Macross in a spherical barrier in which he left a small, but big enough hole in the center, aiming it at the sky. He gritted his teeth, weariness appearing under his eyes before they narrowed at the sight of the two auras of light and darkness clashing within each other. He summoned his own smite, one in which joined Y'iel in burrowing the darkness back down until it split, a beam being sent straight to where Wiezen Jr. held Macross in the sphere. She kept her in there until the smite went exactly where he had planned, and immediately when it entered the ball where Macross was, he sealed the hole and let it explode within the strong barrier.
"I fucking know that!" Charlie nearly yelled, his breathing increasing in pace. He looked at the amulet to see that it had been damaged severely. "NononoNOno....shit..fuck..." He cursed repeatedly.
They're gonna die.
The thought plastered itself into his mind, being the thought of two instead of just one. "Damn it...damn it all to hell," He growled.
She's goin' to tear...them...ahpart, she will. Set me free, laddie. Don't ave much of ah choice.
-
Meanwhile, the barrier began to crack severely after a few seconds.

Y'iel turned to Jr. immediately. "Thou must flee now!" She said urgently. She created three more layers of a barrier around the one that Jr. had, condensing them to their fullest.

A force unlike any other struck the inside of the barrier, causing the the ground and the air to quake violently. And though it wasn't heard, the deranged giggle of Macross could practically be felt within the atmosphere, even by the fleeing Charlie and Zealia.

Y'iel twisted her hands towards the ground and the barriers began to shove themselves under it. "𝘡̶̦̦͙̓̕𝘦̙͙͋́͆𝘴𝘳̡̠͔𝘰͚̼̀𝘵͉𝘩̶̝̞̙̓͑𝘢̠͍̒!'' On command, a seal placed itself on the ground where the barrier was, symbols of ancient history sprouting across the ground in a mass of colors. She began to think quickly, for she couldn't flood the area to reach the peak of her power. There was too much of a chance that that very flood could wash across any cities or towns that were nearby. She winced, feeling the first of the barriers shattering completely.
"I-It's okay, pap---Charlie," she corrected with an apology, "We'll take care of her, just make sure to leave this country if possible, we must take any precaution we can for you!" She soared in the air skillfully and fast, and once enough distance was created, she settled him on the ground. "Are you alright?" She asked, concerned as to how fast his breathing was. She shook off the thought and went to what was now important. "You got everything?" Zealia searched around him, making sure he hadn't left anything and that he still had the snacks she had given her. She cringed at the eerie giggle that ran through her mind even after she heard it earlier. "I must return, but we'll try to create as much time as possible!" She promised him. "Now go! I-I can place a cloaking spell if you let me!" Her mismatched eyes, now purple and blue, stared into his.

"No, mother would never forgive me if I left you." Wiezen Jr. replied, leaving it at that. He knew Y'iel meant too much for Helga, and she would be devastated if anything happened to her. In addition, he wasn't going to abandon any version of his father either. However, he did take precaution and created some distance where he had Macross stuck in the barrier. He split into ten separate clones, all in which layered the barrier with their own separate ones. He put more weight on the ground by hardening it into thick soil before embedding his own seals upon them, ancient ones that were used to hold pure evil in the past. Patting around his waist, he also retrieved the bottle of holy oil which he immediately poured in a circle where Macross was being detained.
*Rosemary gave a yelp of joy as she felt her rear get slapped, but did not stop moving nonetheless, her body rocking harder and harder against Oasis. She wanted to turn around and kiss her immediately, but with her position, she just kept rocking her body, waiting for her chance to do just that. The moans of Oasis were enough to satisfy her for now*
"And I would never be able to face thy mother if you were to d–" Y'iel could feel three of her barriers shatter with enough force to cause her energy to border on spiraling out of control. "Thou have not enough light child!" She said urgently. And neither did she herself. Not as she was. And it had already dawned on her that Macross was much more formidable than Wiezen's memories had remembered.

Macross's voice, though muffled, was now breaking through to the surface again. "Thee cretans will know FEAR! And I will snuff out the rest of that dying light, halfbreed!" Her laughter was wild, the surface of the ground cracking.

Y'iel's options were dwindling quickly. She had to protect Helga's children, but at what cost? More lives? Lives that Macross herself would eventually destroy? If she brought forth a flood, many lives of anything near would be lost. She then began to ponder, knowing that time was running short, and Macross would soon be free. She growled to herself, casting a larger and denser barrier down onto the ground.

-

"I–it's...too late..." Were the only words that left Charlie's mouth as his eyes lifted to Zealia's, his face drained of color as if he hadn't been well for days. He opened his hands, the amulet that was the purified salt rock that he had cupped within his hands now broken off into separate pieces that continued to crack.
"I...shouldn't have come here...I shouldn't have." He could feel the dryness within his mouth spread throughout his body, his expression now reflecting the weight of the regret that was shown in his eyes.
And that's when it could be realized that he hadn't been running from Macross. No, instead, he had been trying to prevent something from escaping. The very something that sneered in realization inside of his thoughts, it's bitter chuckle of victory at his loss beginning to escape him in the form of the unstable wavering within his soul.
He clenched his jaw, forcing a crooked smile as he tried to joke sourly. "It looks like I won't be going too far after all huh? Take me...take me back.."

~

Oasis reached her hands out to Rosemary's rear and gripped both cheeks tightly, continuing to help her ride her while she gave hard thrusts towards her. But soon her position shifted, and mounted her lover from behind, kissing the back of her neck lovingly as she jammed her erection back into her. She moaned in bliss, pushing it back down into the depths of Rosemary's entrance.
*Rosemary let out a moan of complete ecstasy and pleasure. She placed the pillow over her mouth to silence her moans, yet her muffled screams of pleasure were still heard by Oasis*
The sounds of Rosemary's moans only put Oasis under the heavy influence to thrust her pelvis harder, her hands pushing Rose's cheeks upwards so she could hit her favorite spot. And her pace picked up, the need to pleasure her increasing more while her erection started to release little by little, bringing even more pleasure to herself as she tried to hold it back.
Rosemary was no longer able to hold it back, throwing her head back as she let out a loud, blissful moan
Just as Rosemary was in the middle of moaning, Oasis's hands moved to her breasts, and she kissed her with both passion and lust, licking the roof of her mouth and letting her tongue tangle with hers. She growled to her how much she loved her, how good her wet walls felt wrapped around her erection, holding her even closer while groping her breasts.
*Rosemary wasted no time returning the pleasure her tongue pressing against hers, moans of pleasure and words of love escaping her lips occasionally *
"Be quiet." Wiezen Jr. growled, small beads of sweat beginning to form on his forehead. However, who the statement was for remained unknown. He grew noticeably pale, but not as pale as he was when his father had first left him and stripped him from his magic. Though Zealia had willingly given him some of her magic to recover, he never really did. He was sick. But he didn't let that stop him. He began to grow roots below ground to surround what kept Macross captured, strengthing the barriers as they intertwined with each other. He glanced at Y'iel. "You should leave to think about another way of getting your children back before you are killed." He said, not really caring about himself anymore. Deep down he had a feeling that perhaps Helga would be happier to see Y'iel than himself after the things he had to do to her.

Zealia's brows wiggled as she stared at her father skin slowly beginning to pale. "D-Dad?" Her voice quivered in concern, not caring if he did not prefer to be called that. "A-Are you okay, what's wrong?" She approached him and touched his forehead to see if he had a fever. Her ears lowered in pity at his joke, the hand on his forehead slowly lowering to cup his cheek now. "Dad, I promise–it's fine. We burdened you with coming all the way here when we shouldn't have, I-I just... Mom really wanted Y'iel's students back a-and I wanted to make that happen." She nodded, a little ashamed now. "We'll take care of this now. We'll give it all it takes, even... even if it means losing some." She gave some sort of smile. "What I'm trying to say is... We'll do everything in our power to make sure you make it out here safe."
"I will." Charlie said firmly, and rather sharply as the shift in the wellbeing of his soul was more noticeable. "He'll make sure of it." He said, his blue eyes beginning to dull severely as they began to darken. He took out the Zewihander and it burned within his palm. He took Zealia's hand and placed the unreleased weapon into it. "When the time comes, you take this blade and you shove through my heart as far as you possibly can, get the Therian and your brother, and you leave. He-he'll murder you without question. Do you understand me?" His grip on her hand tightened into a crushing grip against his will, his forced smile trying to keep itself there.
He had to snatch his hand away before he crushed her hand all together, and he turned away from her as his skin began to peel. He staggered into a lean against one of the trees.
And upon contact, veins of deep bloody fire stretched across its bark and began to constrict it into ashes. "Send... ME BACK! ZEALIA! Do it Now!!" He yelled at her this time.
-

Y'iel turned to him and grabbed his shoulder, her eyes going to his. "Do not disobey my wishes." She said, her eyes beginning to glow brighter. "I will not let another child be taken within my presence Wiezen Quartz Jr.! Do thee understand me?! I will...be behind you."
She could already feel the recent barrier beginning to eat away. It began to rain, and she bit back tears as she began to recite some form of prayer. And it ended with: "I give the surrounding souls my sincerest apologies, the children, the lives. Forgive me." Thunder rumbled through the skies, dark clouds starting to accumulate within the sky.

~

Oasis pulled out of her suddenly, her shaft still spurting out small bits of her release as she still kissed her deeply, moaning into her lips. She lifted her up, turning her around as she sat herself down on the bed and pulled her onto her lap her throbbing erection pressing against her entrance. She panted some, her arms wrapped around her waist while she paused, looking her in the eyes with nothing but an expression of the pure love that she held for her. And even as they were in their time of lusting for each other, she spoke. "I'm...still happy that ya said yes," She stated, giving her a smile.
*Rosemary placed her legs on both sides of Oasis giving a sly giggle as she responded spoftly* I'd be an idiot to refuse
"No. Despite what you may think, we don't leave family. We refuse to follow your steps. " He coughed, almost directing it more to Wiezen than her. Wiezen Jr.'s ears perked when Y'iel had placed her hand on his shoulder, the touch so similar to that of his father. He lowered them momentarily before slapping her hand away. "You know, I always hated how stubborn my sister is but here I am going against your wishes." He shrugged, taking a few steps back but not distancing himself completely. "I've already sent clones out to protect as much as possible in the nearby towns."

"B-B-But d-daddy I---" She wasn't able to finish her sentence before Charlie yelled at her. She cringed, clutching the acorn in her hand before sighing, her hand glowing faintly before Charlie's body was engulfed in the light as well and disappeared, reappearing back where the others were. She blinked, staring down at the weapon with lowered ears, her heart sinking in refusal at what she was told to do after all was said and done.
Y'iel stared at Jr. almost in disbelief as her hand was smacked away. And the rain began to pour down harder above them. She could feel the element causing her Light to began to swell, the scales that covered her body catching a shine to them. She was more than willing to force Jr. from the area, but her attention shifted from him, her eyes narrowing as Macross's dark essence poured out into the air. And she spoke to Jr. "Thou both have followed within his footsteps as it is. Thouself specifically. It is I who will not do the same."

"Oh SHUT UP!" Charlie's voice came from behind them as he stepped beside them. "This ain't the time to be discussin' that." His voice came out strained, and all he could do was try to laugh it off at this point. His throat felt as if hot coals were jammed into it. His eye sockets filled with black that stretched across the skin around them.

Y'iel, surprised that Charlie had returned, turned her gaze to Zealia. But she had no time to ask why before the seals that had spread across the ground began to peel and burn along with the roots that had been conjured by Jr. underground.

~

Oasis chuckled, kissing the nipples of one of Rose's breasts. "I guess that means that I would be a dumbass if I hadn't asked huh?" Her hands wandered across her body, her fingers slowly sliding down her back. Everything about her was perfect to her, so perfect. Her erection began to throb more as she marveled at her lover's body. The same body that would give them a child. And her love for her only increased. "Fuck, you're just so sexy..."

*Rosemary smiled as her eyes remained on Oasis' body, her own hands sliding across it as she smiled to her. Her hands moved up from Oasis' hips up to her breasts, already groping them excitedly as she spoke* So are you, O
Oasis began to kiss down her neck, running her tongue across her skin and this time, pushing her rod of meat into her slowly so that Rose could feel every last bit of her. Her breathing jumped into a pant the deeper she went into her until she let out a loud moan. She could feel her walls squeezing around it again, bringing another moan out of her quickly.
“Zealia, what part of taking him AWAY from here did you not understand?” Wiezen’s brows furrowed some to his sister.

“I-I tried!” She squeaked, her ears lowered. But then she noticed the paleness of her brother and she gasped. “Jr.!” She rushed to him to make sure he was alright, though he attempted to play it off as nothing.
*Rosemary bit her lip, immediately followed by a hushed moan. As soon as Oasis' shaft reached the base, Rosemary had to kisses Oasis on the lips to hold back a loud moan, her arms tightening around her as she began to thrust against her*
The ground split into an arc, opening up as Macross returned to the surface, the barriers that Jr. had placed around her stretching outwards as if they didn't want to be anywhere near her. "Thou dare to summon me here and attempt to make a fool of what I have sought by bringing me these fragments?" Her hair had fell from the neat bun that it had been in and now laid spread across her shoulders. Her black sclera was marked with deep red irises that lacked a pupil. "I gave thou thine opportunity, Therian, and thee has taken it for granted. Know that this will be the last time thou will appreciate those children as living."

"Right, r-right, let's just get on with this already." Charlie grumbled, his face now drenched in sweat, though it couldn't be seen due to the rain. "You really need to learn how to keep it short," He added in a forced joking manner.

Y'iel already noticed that something was wrong, fore she could feel something evil making its presence known within him. And it felt as if her skin was tingling with a burning sensation from the inside.

And as Macross's eyes narrowed at him, she seemed to take notice of the presence as well. A frown settled on her face. "I don't know what thee are, but thou will know thy place. Mocking my brother will gain thee no mercy."

~

Moaning into their kiss as well, Oasis's hands moved to Rosemary's hair where it found a comfortable and loose grip, her erection stuck in a rock solid stiffness that made her moan louder while being rode. She loved being so close to her, so lustful with her, and it made it all the more better.