windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11501-11550 of 13264

lebih dari setahun yang lalu cosmic_fusions said…
"Well... back then, when everything was just... Worst than it is now, one fended for themselves. Us witches were persecuted anywhere we wished to go. In fact, I believe our house is the last home standing that belongs to magic user in this town. Or rather, forest. Our little cabin once used to be a mansion. It had over fifteen rooms! One could easily get lost. But... Throughout the years and the harm that's come to it, it's shrunken. And so has the definition of being a Quartz." She cleared her throat a little. "When you're a Quartz, you must do what anyone else wishes not to. It's not just pouring a potion or rhyming spells. You're only a true Quartz if you have a taste for dark humor. If thou can tango on the rim of a volcano. If thee smiles at the scent of blood and sight of beheadings. If thee takes a swim in a lake of piranhas! And if thine bed in one of needles. Other words, if thee has a high tolerance of pain and enjoys the most out of it. Rules do not apply." Her eyes became slits for a minute before they shifted back. "Oh, but most importantly, family comes first. When you're a Quartz, you do what Quartzes do or... DIE." The witch blinked some before she smiled, her sharp teeth being revealed. "Fun, is it not to be a Quartz?"

"Riiight, okay, yeah..." Flynn answered sarcastically. "Or mayyyybeee you just have something against me. But yeah, whatever."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia: It's nothing like that, Flynn. Why would I be against you after you told me that I need to keep going, that I needed to be stronger, not just physically? Why would I have anything against the person who kept me from going too far. But just because you helped me doesn't mean I won't go easy on you if it means it will help you

Rosemary: Uh... Y-Yeah, it's amazing, mother
lebih dari setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
"The issue wouldn't be you letting her get a grasp of it again. It would be if you would actually be able to stop her from doing so." Essil said. "If tis the worst case of scenario, she would will be drawn to it like a moth to flames, like a fly to fecal matter, and a child to its mother. Unless the thousand year curse can finally be shattered, there is no guarantee that Ms. Scorpia will be in the right state of mind. Releasing her from such curse would not only end hers, but the many others of her kind."

Ossiana grunted and groaned in agony in her unconscious state of shock, wincing at the pain of her wounds.

"I would consider keeping her within this barrier for the time being until the primordial evil is destroyed and reduced to the most minuscule form possible and sealed away for the rest of eternity." Essil turned to Enricho. "She will only be a hindrance if she remains as she is and continues to have freedom."

~

Li pursed her lips momentarily before placing her hand over Franziska's face, her palm glowing with a dark green light and her eyes rolling back as she searched through her mind. When she found nothing, and found that the young woman was indeed being truthful, she removed her hand and her nature emerald eyes returned. "Very well then. Come, join me friend in this search. We must move with haste, time is dwindling."
Enricho: (He gave a heavy sigh, his eyes locked on Ossiana, refusing to take them off her, as he looked over at Essil finally) Alright, so what do you suggest we do to stop this curse? How do we kill Macross?

Franziska: H-Hold on a moment, Li. I can't just leave here. It's Flynn's mother, you see. She is... Not in the best state of mind. I don't think I would be able to help you... But, I think I do know someone who can accompany you
The witch chuckled some, patting Rosemary's head a little too hard. "Yes! And thou are a Quartz! Be proud, my daughter. Forever and always." Her eyes shifted to small Jacob who rested peacefully in his caretaker's arms. "You as well, Oswald." She whispered, using his real name. His real name being mentioned made him lift his sleepy head, messy blonde locks covering his round face.

"k-kawtz" the human baby attempted to repeat.

"Quartz." Helga corrected with a small smile. She was about to say something else until she felt Jr. tug on her sleeve. "What is it, my little cockroach?"

"Mama.... can we get our magic back?"

Helga widened her eyes in realization. "Oh... That's right, I took it away from thee three. If you promise to behave then of course. It is time your father and I taught thee some tricks. But for now... It'll be me teaching thee for... some time."

The triplets looked at one another before nodding.

"SHHHHH--" Flynn held a finger against Ophelia's lips to hush her before leaning in a little to whisper, since he didn't want to wake up Kristoff or bring any attention to where they settled in. "Okay, yeah, I get it. You care, I care, we all care. What a happy ending."
"We continue to gather the war potentials in order to combat it as well as it's wicked Champions. And to do such a thing, we will need to cripple her three forces to get a hold of it, for it's downfall is our primary objective. She rises back more powerful than before now as we speak, and as it rises, she will be intangible to all sources of power. However, if the Champions are destroyed...who will be left to be the guardians of her power source? She feeds from conflict, hatred, and fear. Our chosen must have none of the three. Only fury." Essil rubbed his chin with his index and thumb.

~

"What? I'd rather it be thee that be my company!" Li exclaimed. "Not in the right state of mind thou say? You cannot leave? Is she retaining thee as a hostage?! Well I will just have to fix that won't I?" She moved Franziska aside, brushing passed her and inviting herself into the house. "HAG?! Where hath thee gone? Hag? HAG!!"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Ophelia: (She gave a sarcastic response) Yes, you sound thrilled, Flynn
Nithloraul: (He could easily be heard humming, trying his best not to respond to the thoughts and feelings that Flynn was expressing)

Rosemary: (She gave a smile at Helga's words, and for the first time in a long time, Rosemary gave Helga one of her large smiles, showing just how happy she really was)

Enricho: So, we find a way to destroy these Champion-things and then, we have a better chance at killing her... Is there a catch to killing them as well or do bullets work well?

Franziska: (She stepped in front of Li, hoping to stop her) Li, no! I chose to stay here. Cecile is not.... well. She's suffering. So I chose to stay here to help her. You understand, right? I can't just leave her here. And, I promised Flynn I would
As soon as Li invited herself in, the ends of her dress began to incinerate, and her toes seemed to snap slowly one by one. The house was warded and without being invited in, she paid the price of the spell placed upon the home.

Thump, thump, thump.

Celie stomped down the stairs rather slowly. And when her figure was revealed from the shadows at the end of the staircase, she grinned. She seemed to be holding a holy weapon of some sort, aiming it at Li and loading it with a sack of salt soaked in oil. "Whaaaaaaaaale whaaaale whaaaale, guess ah just caught myself a witch! HAHAH!"

"SHUT UP!" Flynn yelled because of Nithloraul's humming, ignoring everything he said before.
"Bullets?" Essil began to laugh hysterically, and continued to do so to the point where it seemed as if some sort of tears were going to come from his eyes. "Ah, that's the spirit Sir Idiot, making a quite dire situation into something humorous. I've heard that laughter is the greatest medicine."

~

Li muttered something in a different language when she began to feel the effects of the wardings, and her eyes began to glow heavily, green filling their sockets as she glared at Ceile. "And it looks like I've found my reason to reduce you to stripped flesh." The floors began to splinter for a moment, but she came to a stop and turned and stepped back outside the house. Her eyes went to Franziska and she let out a tedious sigh of frustration. "I....understand." She inhaled through her nostrils, exhaling in the same manner as her toes healed themselves. She looked to the incinerated portions her dress of light green. She mumbled before turning around and heading on her way to find Flynn herself.
Enricho: I try in times like these (He felt as though his sarcasm was wasted, and just shrugged) Alright, so what should we do in order to kill them? The sooner the better

Franziska: (As Li was walking away, she couldn't help but call out to her) W-Wait, Li. Don't you want to accept the help of someone? They're very good at tracking and such
Helga returned the same large smile Rosemary gave her, only that hers was more... creepy and sort of bone-chilling. With a snap of a finger, she had already returned her children's powers, their eyes glowing in sync when she did so. "Thou all must remember to conceal thine true self from society. Any of thee fellow children know how?"

Zealia thought about it for a moment before a flash of an idea crossed her face, her eyes beaming in pride. She clapped, and disappeared from sight. When the smoke fazed away, Helga came to view with a frog in her place. "Um... That's not what I meant..."

"DON'T CUM BACK YA VERMIN!" Celie shouted as Li was on her way, shooting the bullet of salt that grazed Li's antlers. Before she could protest, the door was already slammed shut. Flynn's mother looked at Franziska, an angered look visible across her face before she pulled her ear. "WHAT KINDA FRIENDS YA'LL GOT, SARAH?"
Franziska: Ouch! a multitude of them, Cecile. They're very unique in their own- Ah!- kinds of ways
"I suppose I could reevaluate that damaged blade of yours and transmute it into something more suitable for war. Hmm....you're also a hunter...perhaps some armor would do you well as well." Essil thought for a moment. "Or perhaps an entirely different weapon would do you well. Speaking of which...for what purpose was this relic retrieved by the by?"

~

When the bullet grazed her horn, Li froze before turning around. That was it. That hag and everything related to her was going to pay dearly for that one. She would just crush the house, condense it into a small cube and sink it into the depths of the ocean until it tore itself apart.

"LI!" Lilith's voice spoke sternly inside of her head telepathically.

"MY ANTLERS!" Li exclaimed angrily. "Thou would hath done the same!"

"WOULD have! I have changed and am on a new path! Don't thee dare harm them!"

Li's face grew green, then red with anger and she turned and continued on her way muttering about out she would strip the elderly woman of her flesh and nail it into the insides of her head with nails made of splinters before setting her ablaze and burning her to ash.
Enricho: It was retrieved when Ossiana went to this sort of portal world through reading scriptures from her language. She found it in a small pond, and next to it, a Champion. She killed it with the axe, but not before she... well, you know.
"Pfffftttt, and people be sayin' ah'm crazay!" Celie finally released Franziska from her grasp. "Now, why dontcha make yerself useful and wash the damn dishes? Then ye can go hit the hay and rethink ya'll choices about "fRiEnDs"" The mother said before puffing some, cursing to herself and she headed back upstairs.

The frog seemed to stare up at the tall woman until it poofed itself back into a little girl. Jr. looked at her sister, then at her mother before he thought for a while of what Helga meant. And when he realized it, he began to rub his pointy, furry ears until magic foamed from his hands and he was able to conceal them.

"Ah-hah! Yes! Perfect, my little voodoo doll!" Helga Quartz clapped in glee, helping Elijah and Zealia to conceal their ears with some of her own magic. "I believe our new top student may or may not be Wiezen Jr. Quaaaartzzzz." The mother hummed. Jr.'s normal ears twitched some before some sort of prideful smirk, similar to his father's, formed across his face.

"Hmm, and what about levitation? I know Zealia was able to do it on her first day on this planet. What about thee two?" She looked at her two sons. It didn't take long for them to realize what she meant, lifting themselves from the ground with ease and floating around their mother. "Hm, impressive, impressive!~"
Franziska: (She rubbed her ear) Okay, you don't have to be so rough
"Was there any reason in particular that she went to retrieve it? Was it for the journey itself? They do make for good tales for the future generations." Essil seemed to ponder on the thought for a moment. "We shall carry on with creating weaponry for you then. Where is that tattered blade of yours anyhow?"
Enricho: (He reached behind his back and took the blade out of it's sheath, showing Essil the chips and warn steel that the blade presented)
"AH AIN'T BEIN' ROUGH, AH JUST AIN'T BEIN' SOFT!" Celie shouted from the second floor before a loud shut of a door was heard.

Helga came to view with the tall buildings that soared toward the sky, indicated they had arrived. She hushed her children and reminded them about their restrictions of magic in public. "Follow along, and remember, if anyone tries to harm you: Gouge their eyes!" The witch hissed, her forked tongue coming to view for a split second before she smiled innocently. "The shop is just around the corner."

Originally, the witch wasn't planning on opening her store until next week. She hoped this week after Kalte Holle, her and her family – including Wiezen and Weiss, could travel to the beach and enjoy a few days of relaxation. But she knew that was far from ever coming true. So for now, occupying herself with a job would do her well. The mother walked with a calm pace, one arm holding Jacob, the other hand attached to Rosemary's, and hers attached to Zealia, who held Jr.'s hand who held Elijah's hand. She received a few stares from the civilians who looked at one woman walk five children in a neat line. The triplets couldn't help but wave at some folk who they received glances of, sometimes sticking out their tiny tongues at them as well.
Rosemary: (She looked back at the triplets as they waved and stuck their tongues out at everyone. Not sure of what to say, she kept her eyes forward)
Essil took the blade for himself, looking over the damage that had been done to it already. He could already feel the left over aura left on it by the one who damaged it. Macross. "This blade has been tainted...and it's components are nearly falling apart as would wet paper under the rain. It lacks spirit, lacks life. I feel that this...abomination of a sword had no meaning within its forgery whatsoever. Tis and was but a blunt object void of necessity in every manner possible. Compliments to the smith for this atrocity, no wonder why it was so easily shattered. But, worry not. We forge something glorious out of what it left."
Enricho: Well, I appreciate that you plan to do that, but there really isn't much forging equipment here. The closest would be at least a few days travel
"Which is why you'll be doing a bit of traveling. A journey across the lands would do you well." Essil replied with his back turned, raising a forgery of thick roots and bark from the ground. "There are a few specifics that you'd need to gather as well. The majority should be quite easy to obtain."
Enricho: (He gave a heavy sigh) Okay, what are they and how long will this take?
"How duration it may take depends on your own will and doing. But some of the most important would be the flames from the belly of a dragon along with a tooth, the horn of a winged demon, preferably the largest one available; the feather and beak of a phoenix, the essence of a storm, a dried sand stone, and the a pint of herbal tea with a mint leaf." Essil answered.
Enricho: (His pause was immediate and his expression was expected. He scratched the back of his head in confusion) I'm sorry, you said these are easy to get? What exactly is this weapon that requires this maddening task?
Essil chuckled. "I am oblivious as to what the weapon that will be created will be. For you will be it's forger, and by that, you will be the one to gift it with its name. I will only guide the hand of the outcome of the transmutation accordingly and bless it with my a suitable enchantment. Surely the task is all but difficult."
Enricho: Maybe not difficult, but it sure as hell sounds like it will take a while. And I'm going to assume I can't just buy these things either?
"Some you may perhaps, if you would know of any witch and or warlock, or wizard related merchants. But the flames must come directly from the belly of the a dragon, so you will have to search for one. And the phoenix feather must be freshly plucked from its keeper. Oh! And the talon of a griffin, that will be used to craft the fine edge of the blade. The tea should be anywhere within a plausible market, as should the mint leaves. I would assume that since you are indeed a hunter, or rather if you are at the very minimum an efficient hunter, finding a winged demon with the correct properties should be child's play." Essil spoke, turning to him. "But of course, I would not be so inconsiderate as to make you waste your time with travels. Which is why I will supply you with a partial charm of transportation to return once you have gathered the necessities."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, JUST LET ME KILL MACROSS! XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I don't think it was. So if I don't think it was, than it probably wasn't lebih dari setahun yang lalu
-Universe_COLA- commented…
BuuuulllllsssssssssssssssssssHIT. It definitely was. They had a daughter and father moment so she had to die. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Enricho: Great. I've changed from hunting monsters to collecting goods. (He gave another one of his sighs) So where am I gonna find this stuff anyway?
cosmic_fusions commented…
cinta enricho's cluelessness lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"You're a hunter aren't you?" Essil said, looking at him with what could only be guessed as a raised eyebrow. "I'm sure that things aren't just given to you on a platter. You hunt them, correct?"
Enricho: We hunt, but not for supplies. We kill creatures. Nothing much else, I'm afraid. We don't really got much other skills or reasons to be here
"Then hunt for the creatures that hold the supplies. Similar to hunting food, you will be hunting in order to gather what you need to survive. Against something that will make this simple task even more simpler." Essil pointed out in addition.
Enricho: (He gave a heavy sigh, already aware of the work ahead of him) Okay, fine. Well, where should I start first?
The triplets began to hop to increase their pace, for the height of her mother's legs were far too tall and could cover more distance than their chubby legs. Before Helga made a right-turn, she stopped when her nostrils caught a familiar scent, her emerald eyes immediately darting to the stand of cocoa and other goodies. She bit her lip, debating whether she should spend money on every single chocolate bar that was for sale. But in the end, she ended up turning the other way and holding back her dramatic tears.

Eventually, the Quartz family arrive to their destination. It was the very end of a street where an old, abandoned outlet was located.

SOLD

The windows were cracked and some had larger holes, while the wood was old and falling apart. And when Helga opened the door, a whiff of dust hit her nostrils, causing her to sneeze uncontrollably for a few seconds. She coughed some, her eyes gazing around the leftovers of the shop before – a few hangers, tables, shelves, etc.

Meanwhile, the triplets stared at the inside of the store in confusion. When their mother mentioned she had gotten a job, this was... unexpected. Although, Helga clapped in glee, already picturing where everything was going to be. "Alrighty children! Let's get started. Jr., you eat any bugs crawling around. Don't hesitate! Ooh, and Zealia, you can start by dusting the tables with Elijah. And of course, Rosemary, as an incredible artist that you are, I'd like thee to start designing a logo for thine mother's shop. Chop chop!~" Helga gave her instructions, a broom appearing in her hands when she snapped. The witch hummed lightly as she began to sweep the floors.
Essil gave a half of a shrug. "Why whatever you feel suits for a start, my friend. That's the glory and wonder of it all, this is your weapon. You make the decision on where you should start."
Rosemary: (She couldn't help but cough as the dust hit them. Her eyes moved slowly from one end of the building to the next, before turning to Helga) This place seems very.... comforting, mother

Enricho: Fine then, I'll start with the easier one then. I'll go get this damn tea. (His thoughts were filled with the absurdity that this task was, but as the thoughts went around his head, his eyes fell back onto Ossiana. Seeing her resting there, it was enough to at least motivate him to continue) So does this contraption teleport me from one end of the country to the next or what?
"From one end of the country to the next? That would be absurd! No, this contraption will transport you a foot and three inches." Essil answered while preparing the rest of the forgery.
"I know, right?" Helga cheered, giving a small spin as she swept the corners of the small building. "I'm thinking we should paint the walls black! Or perhaps charcol. Oh, no, I prefer obsidian! Or maybe... coal? Nah, ebony is quite in style." She mumbled at the end, picturing a few more things. "Oooh, and the furniture white! Or perhaps grey? A-And the hangers must be red!"
Enricho: (He paused, then gave a light chuckle) Okay, okay, that's a funny joke, Essil. This thing wouldn't be this maddening to collect without a proper form of teleportation. I see you really do have some sense of humor. But I mean it when I ask, does this contraption help me on my travels?

Rosemary: (As Helga continued to speak, she couldn't help but take her eyes off the old wooden style, the shattered windows, the walls lined with bugs, and the heavy amount of dust that covered the room)
Essil stared at him, his wooden face blank as he blinked a few times. "Yes, I ensure you that it does indeed help you in your travels. It helps you travel a foot and three inches further in distance. And the task isn't maddening at all, it's still as simple as it was from the beginning."
Enricho: (The pause was far longer than ever before, all the color in his face drained, and the positive attitude he tried to keep was completely gone) You can't be serious. What kind of idiotic invention is that?! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! I can get better material from a witch in the woods, and yet something that is handed to me by a man who can make this high and mighty weapon that requires several ingredients of bullshit gives me something that is as useful as saving a few seconds of walking?! Are you fucking kidding me with this, Essil?!
Enricho's salty XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
She's still with Wiezen XD I mentioned that already on the sebelumnya page lebih dari setahun yang lalu
atau correction, Wiezen went to HER. And lets just say there's a lot lebih fading IN going on than fading away. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
The witch noticed that she was never going to finish her dream store with the help of basically infants. She went outside to check that the roads were empty before making three clones appear and giving them specific orders around the building. And in less than an hour, the space she bought was completely clean. Not a spec of dust on the floor or any leftover furniture after sweeping and mopping. Elijah hopped on her mother's shoulder, slurping the last worm he found and giving her mother a thumbs up, indicating that the room was vermin-free.

Helga chuckled some, her arms raising before she mumbled a spell to make her portal suitcase appear. When she unzipped it, the first few things that fell from the portal of infinite space were a couple nails and a hammer, followed by four heavy buckets and brushes. "Uh oh." Helga thought back to the last time she used nails in her house, wincing in memory of the pain. But she was determined to fix up her new workplace. With a few deep breaths, she was able to gather enough strength and begin to hammer down any broken splinters of wood. She was close to nailing her thumb a few times, but she managed... somehow. Meanwhile, her children were in charge of simply pasting square-shaped and marble-inspired tiles onto the floor.
Essil began to laugh. "Relax yourself Sir Idiot, it was merely a jester. Don't go getting your knickers tangles in your hair over such a harmless joke. Have a bit of humor in yourself." He said with a gesture of hand before snapping off a piece of the forge and starting to pour energy into it.
Rosemary: (As Helga was working on the hammering the floors, she sat at on the floor, trying her best to think of a good sign for the store. The more she thought, the more she noticed the pure blank board in front of her, without a single bit of progress made)

Enricho: (A part of him badly wanted to grab Essil by the neck and desperately squeeze it for even thinking of such a gag. But Enricho was just relieved that it was all a joke. He gave a light chuckle as he leaned against the wall) I guess you fooled me good then. I'm far too stressed, it seems
The piece of forge that Essil held began to bend itself into what looked like numerous warped, watery stages of shifting until it settled in the shape of a plain but sharp edge of wood that was soon attached to thin but strong roots that acted as string, turning it into a pendant of sorts. "Here. To use this you have to already have in on yourself as an "accessory". You'll have to gather all of your focus on where you need to be, and then yank down on it lightly. Repeat the words "Transmuporte Emuplunoa" with each time that you activate it for use, for the chant activates the spell."
Enricho: I see. Sounds simple enough (He put on the pendant and held onto it, observing it from this point of view. He held onto the pendant, keeping a tight hold on it, and pulled on it lightly. He focused all of his energy onto it and spoke) Transmuporte Emuplunoa!
The world warped around Enricho, quickly enveloping him in a swarm of blurs and static that was accompanied by a heavy rush of air as the atmosphere around him was bent to the will of the power of the pendant that was given to him. It seemed like only mere seconds before he was thrown out into a familiar landscape that wasn't to far off from the capital.
Enricho: (He fell down, the blurs around him making him feel dizzy, making him lose his balance and fall to the ground, feeling a slight bt ill. Once he came to his senses, he saw that he was in a new location) W-What the hell? Where am I? (He noticed that he was close to the Capital) Oh great. I was hoping not to come back to this hell any time soon
Helga swiped the brush in upward motions, tinting the walls obsidian. Her tongue poked out in focus, a small bead of sweat dripping from her forehead. And unlike before where she shrieked if sweat was on her body, she said nothing of it and continued her work. She actually enjoyed this... Sure, she was using magic, but it was progress for a witch. Her clones worked rather fast painting the walls, but the real Helga took her time. She took some breaks a few times, staying energized by dancing simple moves in sync with her hums. And as the paint dried, she nailed a few... odd and disturbing paintings to the walls for some spice. Once that was over with, she let all the other things packed in her portal fall out. Her dresses neatly fell on top of each other, while the essential oils were all dumped in a pile separately besides the jewelry. Everything that was on the floor was made by the witch herself, all the years alone of work finally paying off.

Her eyes widened in realization that she didn't have any models to display her beautiful dresses upon. But then an idea crossed her mind – a crazy one that may or may not work. She clapped her hands twice, a total of six complete skeletons falling from her portal before it shut completely. She stared at the bones of her enemies from the past, a vague smirk crossing her face. She levitated each one in a certain position around the store, dressing them with the outfits she designed and made. "Not bad..." The witch spoke, admiring the red lacey dress on the 200 year old skeleton.