windwakerguy430 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

windwakerguy430 1183 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1183

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Jet: (The moment he mentions that, he suddenly turns pale, with an expression of horror) Did you.... just say the Heart of the Gods?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Seanthehedgehog said…
Lucifer: I'm afraid so.
Jet. Oh dear god.... This isn't good. This is terrible
Lucifer: Indeed. Now, we heard those soldiers saying they went up against a demon. How strong can one of those things be?
Jet. I don't know. But that's not the thing we should worry about. Did he mention anything about the Kingdom in the Sky
Lucifer: He just asked us if we knew about it. We weren't able to answer though. Some woman sneaked behind us, and he tried to zap her with lightning. Fortunately, he missed, but used his magic to send us up to that mountain.
Jet: Oh, this is bad (Takes out a book) I usually read this in my spare time (Flips to a page titled Kingdom in the Sky) This kingdom was sent into the sky by the gods during the Thousand Year War. They keep it floating by using the Heart of the Gods, which is powerful enough to grant one wish. However, if that man's makes his wish, the Heart of the Gods will lose it's power, and the kingdom will fall on the world, killing millions
Lucifer: He's using thousands of slaves to make that tower. We need to figure out a way to stop him.
Jet: How. Look over there (Points at the injured soldiers) If that man alone could do that to a group of well trained soldiers, I'm sure he can stop a group of four
Gun: Then we'll have to get all the people we can get to help stop him
Jet: You can't be serious
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alinah_09 said…
Rhea: Hmmm...I have my family,they're all trained...much stronger than me,admittedly,I'm sure they'd help if we told them about this. However...they're all the way back to the village...
Gun: Then we make our way back to the village, then. Maybe, if we're lucky, we'll run into someone willing to help along the way
Lucifer: We can't just quit.
Gun: And we won't. Were going to stop him no matter what
Jet: Your serious about this, huh. Then at the very least let me come with you. I can't to much, but damn it, I'll try
Gun: Then welcome to the team
Rhea: ...and since you know this place I assume you'll lead the way?
Lucifer: *Listening to the conversation*
Jet: Oh no, I am not a very competent leader. It would be best if someone else was the leader
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Rhea: Well,considering you know the area you were posted to I think it's best if you tried to navigate us at least...Competence can be proved, it doesn't matter how...just help us and we'll help you, we'll take care of the monsters.
Jet: Okay then. I'll take you back to the village. We need to stop this guy no matter what. We don't have a moment to lose
Rhea: Right....one more thing. Do you happen to have extra clothes? particularly my size? My clothes are sorta...y'know...*waves hand at bloody clothes* (I'm surprised nobody reacted to that...hmm...guess its normal for them as well)
Jet: Yes, but their all military clothes. I just hope you don't mind something that looks a bit male
Rhea: *shrugs* It's just clothes, what matters is that you actually have them than not...be grateful with what you have as they say.*her eyes looked like they remembered something from the past but only for a second* Anyway! uh...yeah,lets get them.
Jet: Of course (Walks into a nearby tent and comes out soon with a pair of clothing) Here. We've been having plenty of spares recently. Though, some stains weren't able to come out. Do try to ignore them
Rhea: Thanks. *smiles as she takes the clothes* I'll change in the tent where you got them if you don't mind...hold this for me will ya. *gives the sheath with her katana in it* I'll clean it up later...You can go...practice with it or something,i dunno. *goes inside*
Jet: (Sets the katana on the ground) This doesn't look like a sword from this country. Looks foreign
The katana begins to bring some kind of intimidating aura...
Jet: (Looks at it) It seems rather... intimidating
Gun: It's just a sword, Jet (Picks up the sword and unseaths it, swinging it around) Seems fine to me
Some kind of weird runes/text suddenly glows on the blade of the katana that when Gun swings it,it looks sorta like a lightsaber...but it doesn't hurt him,more like the sword which was light already became more easier to use.
Gun: Wow. This is a strange sword (Swings it, with the light weight being easier to handle)
Jet: I've never seen anything like it?
Lucifer: It's definitely foreign now that you mention it.
Gun: Must be from somewhere to the east
Lucifer: When do we start heading for the tower?
Jet: Once everyone is ready. We have no time to waste
Lucifer: I think I'll sharpen my sword while I wait for the others.
Gun: You do that. I'll go get supplies
Jet: Alright. I'll just take a look at this sword (What kind of blacksmith forged this weapon)
Lucifer: *Goes to a wheel made out of stone. He spins it, and puts his sword on it to sharpen the blade*
Gun: (Goes to get supplies)
Lucifer: *Looks at his sword* Looks good.
Gun: (Gets all the food and clothes he can)
Lucifer: *Walks back to the others*
Gun: (Takes a map and walks back) Okay, I got all the supplies we need. We just need to wait for Rhea
Lucifer: *Puts his sword away* I made it really sharp. I'm ready.
Gun: Good. We just need to wait
Lucifer: *Waiting for Rhea*
Jet: (Examines her sword) This sword doesn't look like it was made by just anyone. I should ask Rhea about it more when she gets here)
Rhea: *gets out of tent with a change of clothes and a satchel with her bloody ones* Hey guys...*notices Jet with her sword and smirks* seems like you figured out something from my katana.
Jet: Indeed I did. One of us brothers has to learn something, and I know it isn't going to be Gun. What I can get from this sword is that it was made in the east. It also has something in it that no ordinary blacksmith would use
Rhea: Hmmm...good guess. Yeah,it's from Japan and it was made by the combined force of different very skilled blacksmiths by order of the Emperor back then to be used in the following wars over the years...he was an active participant in going to battles,you see. However, after decades of war,he was finally killed and his sword,with his followers great respect for him,decided to keep it above his throne,untouched for centuries,waiting for someone as worthy to wield the weapon as their Emperor...but then an unknown great magician from the opposite side of the world,hearing of the katana's fame, travelled to the palace,amazing the people with his skills in Magic and was then able to gain the beloved sword.

The magician, instead of wielding it as it is, wrote symbols with his hand on the blade as if he's transferring some of his power and made it Enchanted...the enchantment was that the katana's power will be determined by the wielders' own strength to suit him, so if you're weak,the sword would probably feel very heavy and uncomfortable to use but if you're strong then it should be as light as a feather but still as sharp,perhaps even sharper than how it originally is with how the blacksmiths made it. There's another catch though...the magician embedded in the weapon that only those who are pure of heart or even close to that,can wield it and no other...those who have the blackest souls,once they touch the sword even once, they will die instantly.

How did we get this sword though? The magician never used it, instead he tested people with this sword to see who would be best to inherit this sword and use the weapon for good...it turned out that the knight,Ceros,traveling from the far kingdom in the west got the katana and was passed down for many many centuries until it was brought down to my father, and now...given to me. *smiles* How about that...you don't seem like one of the dark ones, care to test your strength?
Gun: Why not. I'm always up for a challenge
Jet: But Gun, you just use a simple longsword you stole off the guards. How is that going to win against a legendary katana
Gun: I'll find a way
Rhea: Hmm...well, this is just a guess but I think Gun has already held my sword based from his sort of direct attitude...I'd like to see Jet wield it. I'm curious. *smiles*
Jet: What? But I'm not sure that's a good idea. How do I know I won't kill someone with it by accident
Gun: Just use the sword, Jet. It's not that hard