Whoopi Goldberg "Whoopi Goldberg kisses Kate Perry on The View"

princessfelicia posted on Aug 03, 2008 at 07:10PM
HUH? GUys, tell us what u think about this recent activity on The View.

Whoopi Goldberg 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princessfelicia said…
WHen I heard about the activity on The View, I had to look at the vid on Utube. And it wasnt all that! I thought it was a long kiss. But like always the media always twist stories into their own story. Whoopi Merely walked up onto the stage and pecked Kate on the lips left, then said how she loved the song. Is it an add to the fact that people say she's a bisexual? To me, I think so, becuase she wont have said she liked the song!
My parents hate the song, but its so catchy! Its all on Kate now to convince the media that she did or did not kiss a girl for real. Everyone says Whoopi is a bisexual and I just needed her to do one thing to prove it to ME. And i guess that that was a start, dontchathink? Dont know.LOL.
Whoopi acted in a few movies in girl to girl relationships like Boys on the side and she supports the gays and lesbians and bisexuals, so I dont see any surprise in her actions. The media does and if u go to google and type in kate perry and whoopi on the view, ull see the bullshit that pops up in the news. A wet long kiss, A hot kiss? What the shit is that?
In The COlor pUrple, she had a sisterly love for another woman and the woman thought her how to kiss, and they kissed, and at the end, she was reunited wid her sister and they kissed too! Isnt it true love around the world to kiss on the lips? Its a great affection to do that and if u do it u must have considered the consequences it would bring wont u? Whoopi knows what she is doing.