Whoopi Goldberg Is Whoopi indeed kicking the smoking habit she has?

princessfelicia posted on Jul 19, 2008 at 11:45PM
Yes or no??

Whoopi Goldberg 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princessfelicia said…
I believe she is u know guys. There has been lots of thoughts in the media about that and Whoopi did say last year that she wants to quit bfore New years day.
I also believe she has because once on The View, the ladies had done some tests on how smoking affects ur health and Whoopi,well we could have seen how it affected her. U had to do this breathing test to see how much air she could breath out in one try and so did one of the other ladies. ANd we saw the difference because she blew out less air than, I think it was either Joy or ELisabeth. Thats to show the effect it has on ur lungs.
Have u ever noticed that people who smoke seem to be gasping for air when they speak because it takes more air to complete their sentences. Whoopi has that prob and so does my uncle. U can tell that they smoke and their lungs are getting weaker. Then there is their voice which gets so rusty as the years go by. My uncle had a squeaky voice and now, sheesh. its like grating iron on iron!LOL. No! No lol.its serious guys.
PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE,AND IF U HAVE BEGUN ALREADY, PLEASE STOP BECAUSE UR LUNGS ARE BEGGING U TO.