Warriors (Novel Series) Who do anda think the 'Forgotten Warrior' will be?

MewMewSecrets posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 12:03AM
I think the 'Forgotten Warrior' might either be Hollyleaf, or Ivypool. Comment on who you think it might be! ^^

Warriors (Novel Series) 28 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MewMewSecrets said…
sad
Please give me your opinions people!!! DX
lebih dari setahun yang lalu purpledemigod said…
I don't know... I haven't gotten that far in the series. I know the main plot in the third and fourth series, though. It's probably Hollyleaf, since she got stuck in the tunnels and no one knows if she's dead or alive. But why Ivypool?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cinderstar said…
hollyleaf everyone thinks so
Ivypool....I don't really know. She probably needs some spotlight, doesn't she? And, Hollyleaf is a popular choice. But some people think it's Brightspirit, or some even think it's Ravenpaw.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sandfire_Paiger said…
Hollyleaf. The cover of the Forgotten Warrior has a cat chasing a squirrel on it. Lionblaze and Jayfeather told the clan that Hollyleaf died chasing a squirrel into the tunnels. This is the rumar.
smile
Hm...I never thought of thinking of it like that.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu silverfur2131 said…
It has to be hollyleaf because every one forgot her and it is called the forgotton warrior
A lot of people had a suspicion that it would be Ravenpaw or Brightspirit.
crying
..and no one else is commenting here...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rudy110 said…
I hope its scourge's kin remeber firestar is kin to scourge and he probaly had a son and then he had a son. Besides lot of people won't suspect that.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
smile
Hm...I really never thought about it like that. That's a good estimation.
worried
I really don't want the Warriors series to end, yet I do. It's so ongoing, and it's kind of getting on my nerves, but I don't want the epicness to end! D:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LupineGurl said…
Hollyleaf FO SHO. A lot of people think she ran into the tunnels to fake death so she could run off with Sol???
warriors rule! :D
Go Erin Hunter! They're the best! :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu theWOLFPACK15 said…
smile
Before anything was revealed about the forgotten warrrior I thought that it was Ravenpaw and Hollyleaf. Like since they are both black cats I would think that the cat on the cover would of been half a cats face with amber eye and the other side had a green eye. there showing Raven and holly's eye.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dawnmist said…
Hollyleaf or Ivypool.
^^ I like your theory. I wish that Ravenpaw would be in the books more... :(
yeah Ravenpaw is rarely in the series.
I wish he'd appear more. :(
smirk
hey i got a idea what if squirrelflight brambelclaw did mate then problem solved and one less thing to worry
lol, yeah that's true.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Harpaw8 said…
how ravenpaw's like soooooooooooooooooooooooo far from the clans since they moved!
Yah, I miss him too!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Feathershine said…
I KNOW it's Hollyleaf. If u go on warrior wiki, and go to Hollyleaf. It says first off that Hollyleaf is alive. One of the Erin Hunters said it. And this kid on a website said. "I know the forgotten warrior is Hollyleaf, my mom is friends with one of the Erin Hunters so I get the inside scoop"...
meh
Yeah, pretty much now it's quite obvious that it is Hollyleaf. But I miss Ravenpaw. ....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu WarriorsCats said…
Its confirmed Hollyleaf.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chucelia said…
sad
It's acually hollyleaf and I'm sorry if you did not want someone to spoil it for you
Actually, I made this post when everyone was still guessing who it would be. I already know it's Hollyleaf, and I really don't care for spoilers since most of my Warrior Cat friends in real life spoil for me a ton. I just wanted to see what everyone's opinions were.