Wade Barrett What Do anda Think About Wade Barrett Being On Smackdown?

NikkiBarrett posted on Oct 21, 2011 at 05:55PM
I think that Wade Barrett should be drafted back to RAW, because, no offense to smackdown, Raw is a much better brand and can offer him soo much if he was sent back there. For example, he could get himself in the WWE Championship picture again and claim back what is rightfuly his, in my view!
Although RAW is noticably the bigger brand, I think it would do him a world of good if he was sent there because of the reasona above.
If you have been watching smackdown, I dont think that they do as good matches as Raw do, and i think thats what is letting Wade down. If the shows ratings suffer, then so do its superstars, and i think thats what its doing to Wade Barrett right now. He has so much to offer, and yet he isn't being given a chance to show us what he can really do, and as far as i am concerned, he is much better of i Raw.

Wade Barrett 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LostPB said…
I really don't like Smackdown so its better if he went back to Raw.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NikkiBarrett said…
Yeah,i totaly agree! Its great that i am going to the RAW Tour instead of the smackdown one...though its a shame i am not going to the one that wade barretts on!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LostPB said…
I know what you mean.I went to a Raw House show this past Summer and Wade wasn't there because he was on Smackdown.