Name?
Age?
Where are you?
Likes?
Dislikes?
Anything else interesting about you?

vocaloids 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marcelinerocker said…
Okay me first *ahem*

I'm marcelinerocker also known as Ericka I'm 13 yrs old., I live on Philippines I spend most of my time at home using the Internet and reading, and most of my time at school writing and doodling in my notebook.(Never pay attention to the teacher XD) I like reading books, video games, role-playing, drawing, browsing around on the internet,Talking to people on the internet, listening to music rest of this list so...* etc.. I dislike 99% of species of insects in the world, Especially Spiders should be what I hate most, despite not being insects. I don't like the dark, pollution, the constant disturbing implications my classmates make, my mother's attitude towards my opinions, arguments that are invalid, ignorant or arrogant debates, etc...

Something interesting about me... There's nothing interesting me but:

-I go to Colegio De Las Hijas De Jesus
-I have a miniature pinscher name bullseye (weird name right? My dad got that name in Toy story -.-")
-I started fanpop in January 2013
-Will never be a Directioner (But I was once a Directioner but I kinda stopped liking them XD)
-loves to read books
- love listening music

That's all <3, and That's me

(p.s don't forget to post your picture XD)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Okay me first *ahem* I'm marcelinerocker also known as Ericka I'm 13 yrs old., I live on Philipp