Veronica Mars Veronica Mars - Yum atau Yuck Game

fanfly posted on Jan 08, 2010 at 06:05AM
Ok, so this is a pretty simple game- you've probably seen it on other spots already.
One person says something VM related and the next person says yum or yuck depending on how they feel about it, then they add something and so on. You can add a picture or video relating to it if you want.
I'll start

Piz
 Ok, so this is a pretty simple game- you've probably seen it on other spots already. One person says

Veronica Mars 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brittlegirl94 said…
YUM. I really like Piz's character and it was nice to have a level head in neptune.

The Third Season
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 YUM. I really like Piz's character and it was nice to have a level head in neptune. The Third Season
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fanfly said…
Yuck. I really think they dropped the ball in 3rd season. There was some good stuff but it's by far my least favourite season.

Keith/Alicia
 Yuck. I really think they dropped the ball in 3rd season. There was some good stuff but it's oleh far m
Hmm.. Yum. He was happy with her and I did like them together, whatever the reason was for splitting up. (I'm thinking they just took her off the show, lol)

Lilly's Ghost / Flashbacks
 Hmm.. Yum. He was happy with her and I did like them together, whatever the reason was for splitting
Yum. Amanda Seyfried did such a great job with that character!

Sheriff Lamb's death
 Yum. Amanda Seyfried did such a great job with that character! Sheriff Lamb's death
Uhh, Yuck. I didn't really love his character but he died a sad death.

(sorry I didn't post for so long hehe)

What would have been Season 4.

Uhh, Yuck. I didn't really cinta his character but he died a sad death. (sorry I didn't post for so l
lebih dari setahun yang lalu buffalospice said…
yuck/yum. as much as i would have LOVED a season four, after watching the pilot i dont think it would have been able to live up to the earlier seasons. plus it would have been a completely different cast which i can't even picture.

weevil
 yuck/yum. as much as i would have LOVED a season four, after watching the pilot i dont think it would
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mena09 said…
yum...

Duncan & Veronica
YUM, 100x YUM! My otp, unlike most, I adore them.

Mac & Veronica (as friends)
 YUM, 100x YUM! My otp, unlike most, I adore them. Mac & Veronica (as friends)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu stella3 said…
heart
Yum.. great friendship!

LoVe :)
 Yum.. great friendship! LoVe :)
YUM...so sad that the series ended with them apart.

Cassidy "Beaver" Casablancas
 [b]YUM[/b]...so sad that the series ended with them apart. Cassidy "Beaver" Casablancas
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MelBelle2 said…
Yum! Though I was bummed and yet excited that he was the villain in the end.

Logan Echolls?
 Yum! Though I was bummed and yet excited that he was the villain in the end. Logan Echolls?
heart
YUM Such a complex interesting character!

Trina Echolls
 [i][b]YUM[/i][/b] Such a complex interesting character! Trina Echolls