mobil van, van Morrison mobil van, van Morrison is for all fan

crackwhoretia posted on Oct 16, 2017 at 08:29PM
I love Van. I love drugs more. And hate them more too. People shouldn't say look at that bitch. She can't be a fan. When I had stuff I loved my Van records. Long ago. Sweet times.

mobil van, van Morrison 11 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu placenta_man said…
No, if you're going to turn tricks to buy drugs you don't deserve Van. Leave the lifestyle and clean up. Then come back to Van. Best way.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Muckybout007 said…
Don't read too much into names on Fanpop. I don't "muck about" in case you're wondering. I just don;t like Colin.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JTRipper1888 said…
Europe is getting too many people. Feels crowded now and with tourists.,,
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pwetinka_huerta said…
And California just legalized recreational marijuana. How stupid! For some people, marijuana is a powerful drug that can cause psychiatric disorders.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Vern_Tootle said…
THC is really potent a can affect the brain. Californians are the stupidest people on the planet.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Tab_Hunter said…
Define potent.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CreepyJoeBiden said…
Tia needs help. Come to the White House in February. I'll give you a special back door pass.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Boydbird040 said…
Shudder.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CobotyShah said…
Can we keep politics out of this? Biden is like a walking corpse, but I voted for him.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gassy_Gary said…
Let's stop judging and cancelling people. People are trying to make life impossible in the US. I try to talk to my neighbors but they want to fight. Fight, fight, fight. I just want peace. Biden is terrible but we all knew that? Even my Democratic Party friends say he's terrible. But he's the president and you gotta respect him even while he's trashing the country. That's the system.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Normal_Joe said…
I resent Gary's claims. I am the most popular persident ever. 80,000,000 people voted for me and not just blacks. All people of color becuase I understand everyone. Economics I don't understand. Guns. The NRA keeps upp the killing. Send em to Ukraine! Kill two stones with one bird. The last administration was Russia. True story.